The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi been doing slimming world since february and did lose 10lb but went on holiday and put some back on. Ive been on minimins for a while havin a nosey around lol but havent posted yet, thought id put my diary on now to hopefully help me get back on track( you never know it may work!!!).I usually stick to the green plan as i find it easier as i work 4 permanent nightshifts a week( get the munchies at 4am lol). Anyway i'd be grateful of any feed back.
Breakfast
4 aldi crispbreads(1 hx b), half a tin of el paso refried beans, 2 eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms.Banana, pear
mid morning
1 x rocky rd hifi bar(1 x hx b)
Tea
2 x jacket potatoes with garlic mushrooms(slimming world style) lettuce,carrot,cabbage
Snacks(to take to work etc)

banana, grapes, strawberrys, mullerlight yogurt, batchellors low fat noodles with tomatoes, springonions
1 x rocky rd hi fi bar(1 x:nightf: hx b)

Well, had a maintain tonight. Better than a gain I suppose, but I still have that pesky half lb to go until I reach my 2st award.

I need to get that next Tuesday. Next weekend is my birthday, so I'll be expecting a big gain the following week. I'd love a biggish loss come Tuesday, so it gives me a bit of leeway.

I'm going to try and do a mixture of Fast Forward and Success Express this week, as I know they both give me a great boost. Here's to a great week...

Hi been doing slimming world since february and did lose 10lb but went on holiday and put some back on. Ive been on minimins for a while havin a nosey around lol but havent posted yet, thought id put my diary on now to hopefully help me get back on track( you never know it may work!!!).I usually stick to the green plan as i find it easier as i work 4 permanent nightshifts a week( get the munchies at 4am lol). Anyway i'd be grateful of any feed back.
Breakfast
4 aldi crispbreads(1 hx b), half a tin of el paso refried beans, 2 eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms.Banana, pear
mid morning
1 x rocky rd hifi bar(1 x hx b)
Tea
2 x jacket potatoes with garlic mushrooms(slimming world style) lettuce,carrot,cabbage
Snacks(to take to work etc)

banana, grapes, strawberrys, mullerlight yogurt, batchellors low fat noodles with tomatoes, springonions
1 x rocky rd hi fi bar(1 x:nightf: hx b)

Hi! I have never ever tried the Green or Original plans, so I'm afraid I can't really help you with that! Sounds like you're doing well though to have lost 10lb to begin with! Keep it up, I'm sure you'll reach your target in no time :)

Well done stevie. Better than a gain. That big loss will be with you next week. X

Thank you hun, I do hope so. I know I shouldn't be disappointed with a maintain - after what I have drunk and eaten over the weekend, I deserved a lot worse!! I could just kick myself that I have let that measly half lb defeat me for another week, but my 2st award will be mine next Tuesday. Nothing is going to stand in my way this week.

Hope that you are okay hun xx

Well, it's the beginning of a new week and I'm feeling good about it. Looking forward to a week of FF/SE, and hopefully a biggish loss at the end of it! I'm feeling really focused, and I'm determined to do it.

I'm even going to give up the vino (and vodka, jagerbombs, etc. etc.) up this week - not one drop of alcohol will pass my lips! Also going to try and up the Body Magic this week - it can only help!

So here goes, my first day of FF...

Breakfast (5 Units):
- 1 medium Banana
- 8 Strawberries
- 142g Melon
- 125g 0% Total

Lunch (5 Units):
- 1 Apple
- 1 Orange

Dinner (8 Units):
- Weight Watchers Ready Meal
- Apple

Other:
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate (1 Unit)
- 4 x Rich Tea Fingers (2 Units)

Daily Units used: 21 / 21

Last edited:
Well, that's day 1 of Fast Forward done! I think I've managed fine, and I've really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it last time I did it, so I'm pleased I've been able to pick it up again and get straight in there.

Just got my PJ's on and settling down with my hot chocolate and biccies :D bliss! Hope you've all had a great day x

Morning campers! Day 2 of Fast Forward today, and I'm raring to go!! :) Haven't felt this positive and motivated in a while, I'm loving it.

This is my plan for today...

Breakfast (5 Units):
- 1 medium Banana
- 1 Apple
- 1 Orange

Lunch (8 Units):
- Pasta and Chunky Tomato Sauce

Dinner (5 Units):
- 2 small slices of Wholemeal Bread, toasted and topped 2 Poached Eggs

Other:
- 2 Rich Tea Fingers (1 Unit)
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate and 2 Chocolate Fingers (2 Units)

Last edited:
Breakfast (5 Units):
- 1 medium Banana
- 8 Strawberries
- 142g Melon
- 125g 0% Total

Lunch (8 Units):
- Weight Watchers Ready Meal
- 1 Apple

Dinner (5 Units):
- Cheese on Toast
- 1 Plum

Other:
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate and 2 Chocolate Fingers (2 Units)
- 2 Rich Tea Fingers (1 Unit)

Well, I have just booked tickets to go and see Nicki Minaj at the Metro Radio Arena at the end of October :D VERY excited to say the least!

So, another new goal for me. I love having social events etc. booked in, so I can really focus and get to where I want to be. I have decided that I'd love to have lost 4st by the time I go to see her - 28.5lb to go! Going to go and create myself a new ticker to keep me motivated!

Love all of your mini goals :D and what a fantastic incentive :woohoo:

Hope you're having a great day xxx

Haven't been around much lately. I found I was just talking to myself, so I lost interest. Haven't exactly had the best of weeks either, dreading weigh in tonight, but just want to get it over and done with and see what the damage is.

*sigh* I can't wait for this shi**y week to be over...

You were so focused and determined for weeks there chick. Try not to be too hard on yourself - weigh in tonight draw a line under it and get back to being that weight loss superstar that you were! :-D x

Hi Stevie I am just new to slimming world and have just been reading your diary(hope u dont mind) and you are doing fantastic...good luck with your weigh in tonite . I would appreciate it if you (or anyone else) would take a look at my diary to see if I am doing things right ,I'm only on the EE for two days and so far am enjoying it ....thanks Julie ....sorry my diary is .."newbie who needs all the help she can get "

Last edited:
Good luck tonight Stevie- It's a new SW week tomorrow! :) xx

Come on, don't get too down about it, its only a diet its not the end of the world you know you can get right back on it! Yes you've had a couple of crap weeks but do you want to dwell on that or the fact that you've had weeks being 100 % and lost almost 2 stone! You might be down about something else, sounds like you are, so don't beat yourself up about the diet!

Sometimes it does feel like you're talking to yourself on the food diaries but people do read them, me included! So please don't lose interest, you've been doing fab up until now

Thanks everyone for all of your comments. I have had a pretty crap week (non-SW) and it has just completely nocked me to pot. Your messages are comforting though, and it's nice to know people care.

Anyway, the good news is I went to class last night and faced the scales. Somehow I've managed to lose half a lb, so I've gotten my 2st award! Just in time for my birthday, what a fantastic present!

I'm armed with the new magazine and lots of rocky road hifi's, and I feel as though I could take on the world this week. No more being silly and getting down about things, that's not me at all. It's time to pick myself up, brush myself down, and kick some butt :) Plan of action for the week is to be on plan Wednesday to Friday, saving all/most of my Syns for Saturday/Sunday (birthday antics), and then back on it again Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully this will limit the damage. So, here goes...

Back