The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done, just what you need to put you back on track eh? :)

New magazine? Wow that 2 months flew over? Lol can't wait to buy one love the mag

Hi Princess, just dropping in on your diary as you've been so supportive on mine! Chin up and remember that fab holiday you're looking forward to!
Hope your mojo leaps back for you! Xxxx

Yay, told you you'd do it. Well done you. X

Thank you hun! I am so chuffed. It so wasn’t deserved this week, but I am not going to complain. It’s really given me that boost I needed to get back on it this week. No more negative vibes coming from me, I am thinking positive x

Well done, just what you need to put you back on track eh? :)

New magazine? Wow that 2 months flew over? Lol can't wait to buy one love the mag

Definitely just what I needed! I shouldn’t have let myself get into the state I got into last week but I’m feeling focused now and ready to get back into the swing of things. Thank you for all of your support!

I was surprised that the magazine was out already, too! I get a copy from my consultant for being on the social team and doing the pay station, and I was so excited when she gave me it, I love the magazine! I have started reading it on my way to work this morning, and it has left me feeling very motivated. Here’s to a great week :)

Hi Princess, just dropping in on your diary as you've been so supportive on mine! Chin up and remember that fab holiday you're looking forward to!
Hope your mojo leaps back for you! Xxxx

Hi hun, thank you so much for stopping by! Thank you for your supportive words, you are so right. I am feeling much better today – I think my unexpected loss (along with the fantastic support from everyone) has given me the boost I needed. Definitely feeling like I have my mojo back! Hope you are having a great week xxxx

Here goes day 1 back on plan...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Cherries (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) Baked Beans (SS), sliced HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Chicken
(S) and Vegetable (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) Stir Fry with Noodles

Other:
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Syns: 2 / 15

Last edited:
Mega congrats on the 2 stone Stevie!! :D xx

Hiya Stevie,

Well done on acheiving you're 2st goal - and I hope u have great birthday too. :birthday:

Thank you hun!! I am so pleased to have reached my 2st mini goal just in time for my Birthday. I can't think of a better Birthday present :) Hope everything is going well for you x

Mega congrats on the 2 stone Stevie!! :D xx

Eek, thank you!! I am ecstatic, I never thought I'd get here. I usually get to about 1st, lose interest and give up.

Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope you are well and that everything is good for you. Missed you xx

well done Stevie thats fantastic getting your 2stone ...good luck for next week n happy birthday too x

well done Stevie thats fantastic getting your 2stone ...good luck for next week n happy birthday too x

Thank you hun!! My loss wasn't at all deserved this week, but I am not going to complain!

I am sooo looking forward to my Birthday, especially my night out on Saturday. The only problem is, I have bought two beautiful dresses and am now struggling as to which one to wear!! Oh dear lol.

Hope you are having a great and enjoying the plan x

Show us we can help pick your bday dress! :) I am strange I love seeing what other people buy lol x

Definitely just what I needed! I shouldn’t have let myself get into the state I got into last week but I’m feeling focused now and ready to get back into the swing of things. Thank you for all of your support!

I was surprised that the magazine was out already, too! I get a copy from my consultant for being on the social team and doing the pay station, and I was so excited when she gave me it, I love the magazine! I have started reading it on my way to work this morning, and it has left me feeling very motivated. Here’s to a great week :)
Me too I get excited when I see it on the stand haha I bought it tonight but mams pinched it :/ lol ill read it over the weekend. Love the success stories they spur me on

Pleased you've picked up the diary again, I like reading yours for your ideas on teas! I did the mushroom soup recipe, was lovely! I made loads though and it didn't all get eaten before it went funny so next time ill know to half the amount. Was lovely though :)

Show us we can help pick your bday dress! :) I am strange I love seeing what other people buy lol x

Well done again on your loss.

2 dresses thata always good. what they both like???

Xx

Well, the original plan was to wear this dress.

1399811.jpg

I bought it in River Island about a month ago – it was £70 down to £30. I love it, I feel a proper princess in it :)

But then, my plans were scuppered a bit when I discovered the River Island half price sale was on, and I bought this dress - £50 down to £25.

619595_rollover

I love it. The picture just doesn't do it justice, it looks amazing on - so classy!

I think I am swaying more towards the second dress. Mainly because the shoes I’m going to be wearing are so high – they make the first dress quite short. It’s such a hard decision, I love them both so much!

Me too I get excited when I see it on the stand haha I bought it tonight but mams pinched it :/ lol ill read it over the weekend. Love the success stories they spur me on

Pleased you've picked up the diary again, I like reading yours for your ideas on teas! I did the mushroom soup recipe, was lovely! I made loads though and it didn't all get eaten before it went funny so next time ill know to half the amount. Was lovely though :)

I love the success stories too! In the newest magazine there is a couple who have lost more than 15st between them, how amazing is that!!

Aww thank you. I feel so much better for starting again with my food diary, it really keeps me going. The weeks where I lose the plot are the weeks where I don’t document anything. It feels good to be back! :)

This is my plan of action for today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS), sliced HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Shepherds Pie made with EL Mince, Onions (S), Gravy Granules (2 Syns), Potato and Cheese (HExA). Served with Vegetables (S)

Other:
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- Chicken flavour MugShot
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Syns: 4 / 15

Last edited:
Both dresses are gorgeous! I'm sure you will look fab in either. I love the first one put sparkles or bows on something and I'm sold lol ;-) x

Both dresses are gorgeous! I'm sure you will look fab in either. I love the first one put sparkles or bows on something and I'm sold lol ;-) x

Thank you. I have to admit, I love the first one. I just think it will completely take the class away from the outfit with it being so short - it has mesh underneath which makes it poof out, and my shoes make it even shorter. The second one looks beautiful on too, though. It's really quite elegant and slimming, but I don't think the picture shows that off so much.

I think I will wear the second dress for my night out on Saturday, and perhaps the first dress when we go out for a meal on the Sunday (my actual Birthday), as the first dress also looks really cute dressed down with leggings and pumps. I think I am sorted!! :)

I think the second dress is totally 'you' Stevie! :D xx

love both dresses but have to say the 2nd would be my fav ...what colour is it Stevie ? x

-
love both dresses but have to say the 2nd would be my fav ...what colour is it Stevie ? x

Thanks hun! It's like a really light gray colour. I've bough a gorgeous little gray/silver clutch bag to match, and some killer silver wedges! All in all the whole outfit only cost me £44, which I think is pretty good going! Will try and remember to upload a picture of me in my outfit at some point over the weekend x

Back