The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Oooo deffo the second one its fab! I love them both. But more the second one. Accessories sounds fab with it too x

Thanks everyone! I am definitely going to be wearing the second dress on Saturday night, I have made up my mind :) I cannot wait to get all glammed up and into my outfit. Will post pictures over the weekend when/if I get chance x

I saw the first dress in river island today actually it's gorgeous, didn't have my size though boo! :-( x

the whole outfit sounds lovely and I'm sure you will look fabulous in it...have a good birthday weekend x

So what's the occasion on Sat night or just a night out? I have a wedding do and am wearing this:

View attachment 55394

Hope that works!

Oh, that is lovely! I hope the weather improves a bit for the wedding!

It's my 21st Birthday on Sunday, so I'm going out on Saturday night for it. I'm really excited!

As today is my last day at work being 20, my lovely work friends have done up my desk with loads of pink & purple "21 today" balloons and banners. There are baby pictures of me with "guess who's 21" throughout the corridors, and I have a big "21 today" badge. It is so nice, they are all so thoughtful!

Another good work friend (who is currently on maternity leave) has also surprised me by coming in with her little fella Oscar! It was so lovely of her, and it was great to see Oscar again. He is so handsome. I got lots of early Birthday cuddles/smiles, so adorable! She brought another big 21 balloon with her, and I have a present & card from Oscar. I have such lovely friends!

Just wanted to share this lovely picture of Oscar and I today. He is so handsome :)

Oscar xx.jpg

Happy Birthday Stevie! Hope you're having a good day and enjoyed your night out :) xx

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL lately, things have been mega hectic what with my 21st and being off work this week, etc. Thank you for all of the lovely Birthday messages though, it was definitely one to remember - I had a fab time!! :)

Anyway, with regards to plan etc. I had a slight (expected) gain on Tuesday, but in all honesty, I was thrilled with my result! I managed to only gain 1.5lb, when in reality I was expecting at least double that! So that was a bonus. Have been 100% back on plan since Wednesday, and I've got to say I feel so much better for it already! I'm just aiming to be 100% all week and get myself back in the zone. I'd love 2lbs off on Tuesday, to get rid of my Birthday gain and a little extra. We will see.

Hope everyone else is well, I am just about to go and catch up with everyones' diaries. Before I do though, I will leave you all with a picture of me in my Birthday dress as promised...

SANY0975.jpg

Back