The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Third day back on plan today, and hoping to make it another 100% day! Feeling so much better for being back on plan already, and I'm hoping the results will show on Tuesday.

Here goes...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB) with Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and a Banana

Lunch:
- Ham and Egg Tarts with Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Tomato (S) and Cheese (HExA), served with Potato Rounds

Dinner:
- Extra Lean Beef and Red Onion (S) Burgers served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Spring Onions (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Savoury Rice

Other:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Blackberries and Grapes
- 2 x Cadbury Highlights Fudge Hot Chocolate (4 Syns)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Caramel Snack'a'Jack (2.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 9.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 27.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hi Stevie,

You look lovely in your dress - and I loovvee the shoes too !!!

x

Thank you hun!! I got my shoes from a little store on E-bay, I fell in love with them the minute I saw them. They were killers, but so worth it - beauty is pain :D

SANY0976.jpg

Hey you look really slim in your dress!! So much incentive when you notice how much you've lost isn't it? I went a bit mad in the new look sale for my hols and all the tops are in a size 16, and it felt amazing!! One is even a 14 lol when I would have got a size 20 before. So that was really encouraging.

Good luck for the weekend, its always the hardest part of the week for me to stick to it and I'm sure everyone else is the same, hope tuesdays weigh in goes well! X

Fab dress and the shoes are lovely! Looking good! X

Oooh dear. Been so so good all week...until it got to the weekend!! I had all good intentions of stopping in and being good, and then my naughty friends persuaded me to go out! Lots to drink on Saturday night, followed by a very hungover day yesterday and non-stop eating crap :eek:

I am hoping that I haven't ruined my week too much. I wouldn't like to have gained for two weeks running. I usually go to Bokwa on a Monday night, but my cousin has cancelled on me and I don't want to go alone. So instead, I will do at least 1 hour on the Wii tonight to try and limit the damage I have caused over the weekend. I am hoping to have at least lost my Birthday gain come tomorrows weigh in. We will see...

Hi Stevie ..you looked fab-u-los in your birthday outfit....good luck for weigh in I'm sure it wont be as bad as you think your doing great keep it up hun x

Oooh, I am so dreading weigh in tonight. I know it is nobody's fault but my own, but I just don't know what 2 gains running will do to me :( I am hoping for a maintain at least.

I need to give myself a kick up the backside. I have less than 7 weeks now until my holidays, I can't start letting things slip now.

Hoping the scales will be kind to me tonight. Only time will tell...

Good luck tonight Stevie! x

Thank you everybody!! Half a freaking pound...OFF!! :D I don't know how I've managed to wangle that one as it was very unexpected and undeserved. But I am over the flipping moon! Now, big fat line drawn and ready to move on. Going to really push myself this week and lay off the alcohol and junk food! Thank you all so much for the fantastic support as always x

Back