The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Enjoy your meal, good choices there! I have a hankering for a bacon, egg and mushroom sarnie as only had fruit for brekkie, so having a full English with only sausages and butter to syn and having toast as my HEB today!

Thank you! I am really looking forward to it.

Oooh, that sounds so yum!! I love fry ups, but it's been ages since I had one. Think that's another one to add to my list. Out of interest, which sausages do you use? :) x

Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Cumberland sausages, only 1/2 syn each! They're lovely and add a bit more flavour to the breakfast!
Just come back from my run so enough time to have a quick bath then start on making it! Yum yum!

Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Cumberland sausages, only 1/2 syn each! They're lovely and add a bit more flavour to the breakfast!
Just come back from my run so enough time to have a quick bath then start on making it! Yum yum!

Oh fantastic, thank you. Half a Syn each is brilliant!! I usually use Quorn sausages which are 1 Syn each and are quite nice, but I think I will give the BGTY sausages a go - every half Syn adds up!!

I'm off to work shortly, just wanted to pop on and post the start of today's food diary.

Happy Saturday everyone, have a great day!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Melon (SS), Strawberries (SS) and Blueberries topped with 0% Greek Yogurt

Work Break:
- Butternut Squash & Red Pepper Soup (S)
- Apple (S) & Grapes

Lunch:
- Ham Salad (Rocket, Cucumber (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) with homemade Chunky Coleslaw (Cabbage (S), Red Onion (S), Carrot (S) and FF Natural Yogurt)
IMG-20120721-00192.jpg

Dinner:
- Homemade Lasagne topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Mangetout (S) and Baby Sweetcorn (S)
IMG-20120721-00193.jpg

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Tayto Advantage Oven Baked Whisps (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 30 / 105

Last edited:
Hiya!! Good luck for the weekend noticed you're gonna try and stay on track. Not long now for holidays! Mine is 5 weeks, just started buying my toiletries and bits and bobs, thanks to the new look sale all my clothes are bought lol so exciting!

Which lasagne recipe are u using? If you have time, I would love to see a pic of it going to try and make lasagne soon

Rochelle1 said:
Hiya!! Good luck for the weekend noticed you're gonna try and stay on track. Not long now for holidays! Mine is 5 weeks, just started buying my toiletries and bits and bobs, thanks to the new look sale all my clothes are bought lol so exciting!

Which lasagne recipe are u using? If you have time, I would love to see a pic of it going to try and make lasagne soon

Hi Rochelle, the New Look sale has been great for my holiday clothes buying too, just got two new dresses yesterday for my hols!

Hello! :) Thank you, I feel so in control at the moment so I'm hoping it will last for the rest of the weekend! Really hoping for a good loss on Tuesday to give me a bit of a boost.

Wow, only 5 weeks!? That's no time at all. I bet you're getting excited now? :D I have all of my clothes bought too, I completely raided the River Island and Topshop sales lol! Need to take a leaf out of your book and start buying toiletries etc. as the next 6 weeks will soon creep up on me!

The lasagne is just a basic lasagne mix, I'm not really following a recipe. I just fry off some EL mince, red onion, mushrooms and red peppers in Fry Light. Once the mince has browned add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and a few sprinklings of mixed herbs. Layer up in a dish alternating between the mince mixture and the lasagne sheets. For the white sauce I'm using fat free natural yogurt, an egg and lots of pepper. Topping the whole thing off with a healthy a of cheese and slices of tomatoes :drool: Mmm, I cant wait!! Will post a picture later on.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hi Rochelle, the New Look sale has been great for my holiday clothes buying too, just got two new dresses yesterday for my hols!

Oooh lovely! There are loads of sales on at the moment aren't there. I bought a new maxi dress in the New Look sale yesterday for my holidays - £25 down to £10, bargain!!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far :)

Morning all! Feeling really chuffed with myself this morning. Last night I went out for a few hours, and whilst everyone else was getting bladdered I stuck to strictly Diet Coke :D This is such an accomplishment for me, as anyone who knows me knows I love nothing more than a night out on the Jagerbombs lol!

Feeling much better for it today too. No hangover for me, which will then not lead me to eating junk food all day etc. Win win situation!

Got lots of body magic planned for today. My mam and dad are back from Italy tomorrow, so I'm going to spend most of today completely blitzing the house and making sure it's spotless for when they get home. I'm also going to have a walk up to Tesco to get a few bits of shopping in for them, and then a walk back. Maybe even do some stuff on the Wii later on this afternoon if I get chance!

Hope everyone enjoys the last day of the weekend - they just don't seem to last two minutes!!

(S)

Breakfast:
- Bacon, 2 x WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn), Mushrooms (S) and Tomatoes (S)
IMG-20120722-00194.jpg

Lunch:
- Shepherds Pie topped with Cheese (HExA) (1.5 Syns for Gravy). Served with Broccoli (S), Cauliflower (S), Carrots (S) and Peas
IMG-20120722-00195.jpg

Dinner:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mugshot
- Banana

Other:
- 3 x Tesco Mini Gingerbread Man (6 Syns)
- 3 x Mikado (1.5 Syns)

Daily Syns used: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 40 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Feeling pretty rubbish today, think I have picked up the sickness bug that is going around. So I am off work for the day trying to recover - my legs are just aches and pains and I have been awake for a lot of the night feeling sick.

Anyway, I'm not going to let it knock me off plan. This is the first week in such a long time that I've been completely 100% on plan. I've actually tracked every single little thing that has passed my lips and am feeling great about staying in control. I'm going to manage as best as I can today, and hopefully keeping on top of the tablets will sort me out!

Hope everyone has a great day.

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Strawberries (SS) with 0% Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Cheesy Potato Skins (HExA) with 2 x WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn), Mushrooms (S) and Onions (S)
IMG-20120723-00197.jpg

Dinner:
- Vegetable StirFry (Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Mushrooms (S)) with Rice and Peas (S)
IMG-20120723-00198.jpg

Other:
- 2 x Tesco Mini Gingerbread Man (4 Syns)

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 45 / 105

Last edited:
Aw hope you feel better soon! Xx

Thank you hun! Have just had a lovely hot bubble bath and feeling much better after that. Not going to let it ruin the great week I've had! :) xx

Morning everyone. Feeling pretty rubbish today, think I have picked up the sickness bug that is going around. So I am off work for the day trying to recover - my legs are just aches and pains and I have been awake for a lot of the night feeling sick.

Anyway, I'm not going to let it knock me off plan. This is the first week in such a long time that I've been completely 100% on plan. I've actually tracked every single little thing that has passed my lips and am feeling great about staying in control. I'm going to manage as best as I can today, and hopefully keeping on top of the tablets will sort me out!

Awww - hope you feel better soon Stevie x

Thanks Shaz! Feeling much better now, just really tired. Going to have a nice early night tonight and hopefully be back to work in the morning. I don't want to miss W.I tomorrow after I've had such a great week lol! x

Hiya :) I'm new to the site (and slimming world!) and browsing for inspiration, love how easy your food diary is to read/understand for a newbie haha.

Hope you're feeling better now, and your WI goes well tomorrow :) x

Hope wi goes well for you tomorrow hun

So sorry I've been awol :bighug:

Can't believe how close it's getting to your holiday xxx

Hiya :) I'm new to the site (and slimming world!) and browsing for inspiration, love how easy your food diary is to read/understand for a newbie haha.

Hope you're feeling better now, and your WI goes well tomorrow :) x

Hey hun! Welcome to Slimming World and to Mini's, I'm sure you'll love it here.

Thank you for your lovely comment! I have had my ups and downs with my diary but I think I am finally "in the zone" and ready to do this!

I'm feeling much better today, thank you! I think an early night last night has helped me. I am still quite tired and my legs still ache a little, but I am much better than I was!

Hope you are finding that Slimming World suits you! I am sure that you will love it. Good luck! x

Hope wi goes well for you tomorrow hun

So sorry I've been awol :bighug:

Can't believe how close it's getting to your holiday xxx

Aww, Em!! You're back, yay :D Hope that you are feeling okay now, we were all thinking of you whilst you were away and are glad that you have made your return!

I am really looking forward to weigh in tonight. I know I've given it my all this week and I feel so great for staying in control over the weekend, I just want those scales to reflect that tonight.

It is exactly 6 weeks today until my holiday! I cannot believe it, how quickly it has come around. In fact, this time in 6 weeks I will be up in the air :) So exciting!!

Hope that you are here to stay this time as we have all missed you! Thank you for popping in xx

Back