The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi,
I read your diary every day and I know you are the queen of the speed and superspeed foods, just wondered if there was a list of these anywhere other than in my food optimising book? I need a boost this week and it worked so well for you :) congrats on the 4lb. My holiday is also 5 weeks away so need all the help I can get!

Hey, thank you so much! :)

If you do a search of the forum, I'm sure you'll find someone has posted a list of all of the Speed/SuperSpeed foods somewhere. All I did create a table in MS Word with one column "Speed" and the other "SuperSpeed". I then just copied it from my book. Once I'd finished I E-mailed it to myself and it came through to my Blackberry, so now I have the list with me wherever I go - mega handy!!

Where are you off to on your jollies, anywhere nice? 5 weeks will be here in no time! x

Stevie I just wanted to say I saw a post of yours on another thread, and then looked at your before/after photos that are in your signature, and wanted to tell you that YOU LOOK AMAZING! :D

Awww Claire!! Thank you sooo much :D I am absolutely beaming now, thank you for such a lovely comment!! This is the exact reason I love Minimins, so many lovely people! x

4lb is amazing!! Well done :)

Thank you hun!! I still can't quite believe it myself. It's definitely given me a boost for this week :)

Amazing loss well done! X

Thank you for the tip, I'll do that. I'm off to majorca with my hubby for our 5th wedding anniversary 4 whole child free days :)

Amazing loss well done! X

Thank you!! :) x

Thank you for the tip, I'll do that. I'm off to majorca with my hubby for our 5th wedding anniversary 4 whole child free days :)

You're welcome, hope it helps! Oooh lovely, I like Majorca. I'm sure you will both have a fantastic time! :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Apple (S), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Spicy Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), Mushrooms (S) Chilli (S) and Garlic)

Other:
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Tesco Mini Gingerbread Man (2 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi bar (HExB)
- Chocolate Milkshake (Milk (HExA) blitzed with a Cadbury Light Chocolate Mousse (3 Syns))

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: HiFi

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Your menu looks lovely and full of treats even though it's only 5 syns!!

Thank you! I am trying to stick to a lesser amount of Syns now up until my holidays, and to try and focus mainly on SuperFree foods. I did this last week and had a great result, so I'm hoping it will continue to boost my losses for the next 5 weeks! It really makes you realise just how many goodies you can actually have for such a tiny part of your Syns allowance :)

Think I'm going to cut down my syns this week to see if I can get a good loss next week, with forward planning I reckon I could manage 5 most days, do you prefer doing EE? Your menu today is green so you could have an extra HEA & HEB :)

Hey Jem! Thank you very much :)

How did your weekend away go? Did you have a great time? I'm sure if you get straight back on plan you can limit the damage. Besides, we all deserve a little (or a lot) or vino from time to time! The main thing is that you enjoyed yourself x

thanks Stevie yes I did have a great time packed OH and son off golfing and spent time in the pool (even tho I cant swim) and jaquzzi (dont know if thats spelt right LOL) and had a swedish back and neck massage one of the days too which was very enjoyable..... went for two long walks also so hopefully I have reduced the damage .....I found getting my superfree foods was the hardest to do ..as we were staying in a hotel we had to take what was on offer at the time I did manage some graprfruit and oranges in the morning and some salad once at lunch and a little veg at dinner.......but alas the wine was the killer you just don't realise how much your drinking it goes down that easy lol.....but If I dont use any sins the rest of the week I'm hoping that the 105 per week will cover it .....not long to go for your hols and I know you will look fab x

Think I'm going to cut down my syns this week to see if I can get a good loss next week, with forward planning I reckon I could manage 5 most days, do you prefer doing EE? Your menu today is green so you could have an extra HEA & HEB :)

To be honest, I've never even read the red/green day "rules". I've only ever done EE so it's like second nature to me now. This week I'm actually following Success Express, but with a couple of tweaks. Usually on SE you can have two A/B's, but I'm just sticking to 1 to give me a bit of a boost. It's the same as I did last week, so really hoping I have another good loss next Tuesday! :)

thanks Stevie yes I did have a great time packed OH and son off golfing and spent time in the pool (even tho I cant swim) and jaquzzi (dont know if thats spelt right LOL) and had a swedish back and neck massage one of the days too which was very enjoyable..... went for two long walks also so hopefully I have reduced the damage .....I found getting my superfree foods was the hardest to do ..as we were staying in a hotel we had to take what was on offer at the time I did manage some graprfruit and oranges in the morning and some salad once at lunch and a little veg at dinner.......but alas the wine was the killer you just don't realise how much your drinking it goes down that easy lol.....but If I dont use any sins the rest of the week I'm hoping that the 105 per week will cover it .....not long to go for your hols and I know you will look fab x

Wow!! Sounds like you've had a lovely break - even better that you managed to get shot of your OH and son lol! Peace and quiet :) You sound like you've done really well and managed to stay in control as best you can. Well done, you should be proud of that! It's so easy to go away and think 'sod it' and completely go off the rails, so you should be really pleased with yourself! x

Don't be afraid of trying the other plans, I love green!! Red is meant to be amazing for losses too

I just don't like the thought of being able to have one or the other. Like, having to weigh potatoes or meat etc. I like the freedom of Extra Easy and being able to have both. It seems like such a flexible plan, more so than the other two.

It seems to be working really well for me at the moment, but I think if I ever found my weight loss slowing down or platueaing I'd try and mix things up a bit. Maybe I will try them in the future! :)

Happy Friday everyone!! The weekend is here, and it's sunny :D Woohoo!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Apple (S), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad (SS) (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Baked Cod (S) with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- 3 x Sugar Free Polo (0.5 Syns)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: HiFi

Daily Syns used: 2.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 12.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hope the sun keeps shining for you this weekend Stevie :D

I'm the same with the extra easy, I learnt the hard way when I started switching to green or red as I'd sometimes forget about having a hexa or hexb andhave another one on top of the allowance, so it's extra easy all the way now :giggle:

Hope the sun keeps shining for you this weekend Stevie :D

I'm the same with the extra easy, I learnt the hard way when I started switching to green or red as I'd sometimes forget about having a hexa or hexb andhave another one on top of the allowance, so it's extra easy all the way now :giggle:

Thanks Em! I hope so too, I am at a christening on Sunday afternoon :)

Oooh dear lol! That's where I'd go wrong. I don't even want to look at the other plans because I know I'll just end up confusing myself (it's easily done :giggle:).

Hope yesterday wasn't too tough for you hun. Pleased you have felt you could come straight back, we are all here for you!

It wasn't too bad, even though it hurts like hell, it gets a bit easier to deal with each year (well until idiotic family members kick off - always in the run up to his anniversary).

Awwww that sounds like a nice weekend planned :D

:giggle: I get way too easily confused, so I'll be sticking to what I know best from now on lol

****Wow!! Sounds like you've had a lovely break - even better that you managed to get shot of your OH and son lol! Peace and quiet :) You sound like you've done really well and managed to stay in control as best you can. Well done, you should be proud of that! It's so easy to go away and think 'sod it' and completely go off the rails, so you should be really pleased with yourself! *****

The scales will reveal all on monday Stevie if I can even get sts it would be better than a gain ..have a good day ! x

The scales will reveal all on monday Stevie if I can even get sts it would be better than a gain ..have a good day ! x

No shame in a gain! But you're right, it would be nice to see a maintain - fingers crossed for you!! Thanks Jem, have a great weekend x

Back