The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Morning all! I'm at work 9-2 today so just popping on to update my food diary for the day.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and Raspberries (SS) topped with a Cranberry & Raspberry MullerLight
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (Half HExB)

Lunch:
- Butternut Squash & Red Pepper Soup (S)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (Half HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken & Vegetable StirFry (S) with Noodles
- Slice of Chocolate Roulade (2.5 Syns)
Chocolate Roulade.jpg

Other:
-

Healthy A:
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 2.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 17.5 / 105

Hey Hun. Just catching up on your diary. Well done 4lb is amazing. You have done so well.

Hope you had a great weekend. Xx

Did u make the roulade? Looks really nice!!

That does look nice, I don't like chocolate but hubby and kids do so would live the recipe for them!

Thank you both!! Yes I did make it, I'm getting good lol. Will post the recipe later when I'm home, it was really simple to make and so tasty! Would definitely make it again. In fact, next week I'm going to experiment! I'm going to make a plain sponge, and fill it with toffee MullerLight / Quark and chopped bananas - roulade a la banoffee ;) Yum!

Hey Hun. Just catching up on your diary. Well done 4lb is amazing. You have done so well.

Hope you had a great weekend. Xx

Helloo! Thank you, I am not too optimistic about weigh in tomorrow as I was at my cousins Christening yesterday, and after a sneak peak at the scales it looks like the majority of that 4lb will now be back on :( Oh bum! Nevermind, I enjoyed myself.

Hope you've had a good weekend too! xx

Morning all. Monday morning again, how depressing!!

I am feeling really quite down today. I wish I hadn't, but earlier this week I weighed myself at home and was showing a massive gain, even though I'd done nothing different to last week. Then, just to top it off, I was at my cousins Christening yesterday, which was not Slimming World friendly at all. 1 slice of corned beef pie, a couple of little slices of cake and 4 bottles of Koppaberg later I know I am definitely going to be looking at a gain tomorrow. I had such a fantastic week last week and now it looks like this week is down the pan! I won't be shocked if the 4lb is back on again. It's just so frustrating because I'd been angelic all week, sticking to 5 Syns a day and loads of SuperFree etc...Oh bum!!

Going to have to be super good from now until weigh in tomorrow. Going to stick to SuperFree & Free foods only, in the hope of reigning things back in again.

Here goes nothing...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup (S)

Dinner:
-

:bighug: don't let it affect how you're feeling Stevie, you're doing amazingly well, and that's what you need to remember :D

I put 2lb on this week Stevie ..am gutted ...but hey ho it's a new week so I'm goin to try really hard ...good luck for your weigh in I'm sure it wont be as bad as ayou think hun x

Good luck tonight Stevie :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you everyone. I am really not looking forward to weigh in tonight as I know I am going to have gained. I am expecting the 4lb I lost last week (if not more) to be back on.

One thing I have learnt this week though is to keep off the scales at home!! I don't know what on Earth made me jump on them this week, as I never normally bother, but I know that it has really messed my week up. Seeing a gain early in the week led me into thinking "sod it, if I'm going to gain I'm going to make it worthwhile", and have made things a hell of a lot worse than they probably would have been.

Going to face the music tonight, embrace my gain and learn from it. Tomorrow is a new week afterall...

Hope WI isn't as bad as you fear. And keep off the scales at home. If you don't normally use them how do you know they are not miles out anyway. :D

I am hoping you're right lol :D I am fully expecting a gain though, a huge one at that. Anything better than that would be a bonus. I am just sick of this 1 good week, 1 bad week routine I seem to be in. I need to give myself a big talking to and sort it out! After tonight there's only 4 more weigh in's until Turkey, eek! I'm never going to reach my 3st target by then!!

Back