The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

You never know Stevie- it might not be as bad as you think! :) xx

I am hoping you're right lol :D I am fully expecting a gain though, a huge one at that. Anything better than that would be a bonus. I am just sick of this 1 good week, 1 bad week routine I seem to be in. I need to give myself a big talking to and sort it out! After tonight there's only 4 more weigh in's until Turkey, eek! I'm never going to reach my 3st target by then!!
Don't be too sore on yourself. Even if you don't get your 3 st for your holiday you have still done an amazing job.

Just have a look at the photos in your signature if you don't believe me. You look like a different woman. Stunning. :D

Well, I was right! The dreaded 4lb is back on :(

I have had my little cry and have drawn a big fat line under this week. I would seriously urge anyone not to get onto the scales before your official weigh in. It has ruined my week this week. If I hadn't scale hopped, I would never have known how I was doing, and would have continued to stick to plan. I'd have probably seen a loss tonight. But hey ho, it is done.

I am going to be in control this week, not the scales. There is absolutely no way I'm going to hit my 3st award by the time I go away now - I've only got 4 weeks left - but I would like to get as close to it as possible.

So, plan of action this week is as follows:
- two thirds SuperFree with all meals
- SuperFree snacks only
- between 3 and 5 Syns each day
- begin to swap fizzy pop for water
- absolutely NO scale hopping!!

Ooo no Stevie. Sorry to hear about your gain. Im sure you can get that off in no time at all. Stay postive :) xx

Thanks girls! Not to worry, at least it was expected. I just so wish I hadn't jumped on those scales earlier in the week but hey, it's a learning curve! It's something I'll never do again - I am going to be in control of the scales, not the other way around.

Tomorrow is a new week and a fresh start (again!!) No more gains from now until my holiday, the only way is "down"!! ;)

Sorry about the gain Stevie, but we all know you can move on from it :) here's to a fab week! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. The support on here really is fantastic!! I don't know how you all put up with me moaning on but I am so grateful - I couldn't have gotten this far without you all.

Fresh week starts here, and this is the last time I'm going to say this. Between now and my holidays I want nothing but losses, and I am not going to be sabotaging myself anymore. I am thinking of my wardrobe full of lovely new holiday clothes and bikinis - that should be more than enough to keep me going!

So, here we go...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Nectarine (S)
- Satsuma (S)
- 2 x OatBran (HExB)

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup (S)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Vegetable StirFry (Mushrooms (S), Beansprouts (S), Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), Baby Spinach (S) and Peppers (S))

Other:
- 3 x OatBran (HExB) topped with Cadbury Philly (4.5 Syns) and a sliced Banana
- 1 x Mikado (0.5 Syns)

Healthy A:
Healthy B: 5 x OatBran

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5 / 105

Last edited:
There is no proper food in your menu!! Surely that's not enough to keep your body going if you looked at it in calories, I know you're wanting to lose but if you don't fuel your body it will shut down and cling to every calorie you put in to it xxx

aww hun don't fret you will have that off again by next week xx

There is no proper food in your menu!! Surely that's not enough to keep your body going if you looked at it in calories, I know you're wanting to lose but if you don't fuel your body it will shut down and cling to every calorie you put in to it xxx

What do you mean, there is no proper food? I am absolutely stuffed from what I have eaten so far today, it is more than enough to keep me going. Todays food is not all that different to any other day, the only difference being I usually have a jacket potato for lunch rather than soup and veggies/fruit, and that I am trying Oatbran out. I really do appreciate your concern and support, I'm just a little confused xx

aww hun don't fret you will have that off again by next week xx

Thanks Jem! I'm actually feeling really quite confident today. I'm full of motivation and hoping it will last all week! I'm determined to get back on track - no more falling off the wagon :) xx

Loving your attitude Stevie :D

Keep at it, you'll soon be ready for those holiday clothes xx

Thanks Em, I really appreciate your support! Need to get out of this "good week, bad week" routine I seem to be stuck in. I'm determined to do it though, and hoping my motivation and willpower stays this strong all week lol :D xx

I just meant that all you are eating today except the oatbran is fruit and veg, no meat, no complex carbs (like noodles or rice with your stir fry) I just think I'd be starving without a bit of extra to go with my veg. I don't mean to offend you Hun, I always follow your diary and admire you immensely for how well you've done xx

I just meant that all you are eating today except the oatbran is fruit and veg, no meat, no complex carbs (like noodles or rice with your stir fry) I just think I'd be starving without a bit of extra to go with my veg. I don't mean to offend you Hun, I always follow your diary and admire you immensely for how well you've done xx

Don't be daft hun, you haven't offended me! I was just a bit confused as to what you meant - I am easily confused :D lol. I'm just really trying to focus on SuperFree and making sure that at least 2/3 of my meals this week are SF. I know this works for me as I've done it in the past and found it a great way to boost my weight loss ahead of a special occasion/event. There is no way I could starve myself - I am one of these people who is constantly eating - so no need to worry about that :)

Thanks again for all of your support, it really means a lot and keeps me going through both the good times and the bad xx

Back