The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Stevie ...you ok hun ???

Thanks for all of the comments everyone! I am fine, just been a little busy so haven't found much time to come online.

I am feeling so bloated at the moment. I ended up having quite few drinks at the weekend as I was let down and didn't end up going to the cinema. So that had kinda thrown me off a bit. But hey ho, I have done my best. I don't think I will get the full 4lb back off this week, but I will be pleased with any loss. Will update later on with my result!

Well, 2.5lb off tonight! Absolutely over the moon :)

Still absolutely over the moon with my loss last night, it's really given me a boost after such a big gain last week. I knew I wouldn't get all 4lb off this week after having a night out on Saturday, but 2.5lb is better than I had expected! Have said I would love to lose 3lb next Tuesday, so to help me acheive that, my aims for this week are to:
- have 2/3 SuperFree with every meal;
- snack on SuperFree foods only;
- stick to 5 Syns each day; and
- continue swapping fizzy drinks for water.

I'm really looking forward to next Tuesday's group already! It's taster night and also Woman of the Year is being announced. We've been voting for Woman of the Year for the last two weeks and it's been so tough! There are so many fantastic people at my group that inspire and motivate me (and many other members) each week, it's been so hard to nominate just one! I'm really excited to see who will win it :D I am thinking for the taster I will make a roulade and take that in. I might make the bannoffee one I had planned, as I still haven't gotten round to making that yet.

Well, here's to another great week everyone. Hope you all have a good one!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Salad (Santini Tomatoes (S), Iceberg Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Baby Spinach (S) and Wild Rocket (S)) with sliced Chicken Breast (S)

Other:
- Fruit Salad (Melon (SS), Pineapple (S), Orange (S), Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 2 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 2 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on your amazing loss Stevie, your planning and motivation really pays off! Hope you have another great week xx

Well done on your amazing loss Stevie, your planning and motivation really pays off! Hope you have another great week xx

Thank you hun! I hope so too. How are you getting on? :) xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Thank you hun! I hope so too. How are you getting on? :) xx

I got my stone award last week but was away for the weekend so I'm really hoping for a STS this week, only 3 weeks till my holiday so I'm really trying to keep focussed, I'd love my 1 1/2 stone by then but that means 6.5lbs and I'm unfortunately a slow loser by nature, so I'm going to adopt your 2/3 superfree next week and see if I can get a boost :)

I got my stone award last week but was away for the weekend so I'm really hoping for a STS this week, only 3 weeks till my holiday so I'm really trying to keep focussed, I'd love my 1 1/2 stone by then but that means 6.5lbs and I'm unfortunately a slow loser by nature, so I'm going to adopt your 2/3 superfree next week and see if I can get a boost :)

Fantastic!! Well done on your new award :D Fingers crossed you will have another good result this week.

I only have 3 weeks until my holidays too! I originally wanted to lose 3st by that time, but after my 4lb setback last week it is looking a bit ambitious. All we can do is our best though - 3 fantastic, 100% on plan weeks could get us both some really great losses!

Here's to a great week xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Fantastic!! Well done on your new award :D Fingers crossed you will have another good result this week.

I only have 3 weeks until my holidays too! I originally wanted to lose 3st by that time, but after my 4lb setback last week it is looking a bit ambitious. All we can do is our best though - 3 fantastic, 100% on plan weeks could get us both some really great losses!

Here's to a great week xx

If anyone can do it you can! You keep going and that will keep me motivated too!
Can I ask, when you're doing success express do you up your veg and salad rather than your fruit intake? I'm a bit worried I'll OD on fruit to compensate for less free food

If anyone can do it you can! You keep going and that will keep me motivated too!
Can I ask, when you're doing success express do you up your veg and salad rather than your fruit intake? I'm a bit worried I'll OD on fruit to compensate for less free food

You up your SuperFree hun, so that can be fruit and/or veg. I'm not a huge snacker anyway, but when I do it depends what I fancy. Usually if it's morning I'll go for fruit, and in the afternoon veg/salad - it really doesn't matter.

Less free food doesn't mean that you'll need to "OD" on fruit. In fact, I find I am actually fuller for longer when I am on Success Express than what I am when I'm following Extra Easy. That's the whole point of Success Express, the SuperFree foods keep you full up.

There is a thing to watch with Syns on Success Express too. If you are having something which is Synned, you must go off it's highest Syn value. For example, if a sausage is 3 Syns on Red and 20 Syns on green, you must Syn it at 20.

There's a really helpful post on Success Express by MrsWilsonCroft. If you do a search of the forum you should find it. Alternatively, ask your consultant (if you go to a group) and he/she should be able to give you the Success Express leaflet which explains the ins and outs of the plan.

Thank you, I'll ask at class, she sells plates that are divided into 1/3 and 2/3 so I might get one of those :) I'll let you know the results, thanks again for all the info xx

Thank you, I'll ask at class, she sells plates that are divided into 1/3 and 2/3 so I might get one of those :) I'll let you know the results, thanks again for all the info xx

Oh, great idea! I have seen those on E-bay, they are a great way to make sure you're getting enough SuperFree foods xx

Well done on the loss hun. :D

Thank you, lovely Patsy! Hope that you are having a great week and still waving those pom pom's of yours :party0011:

well done Stevie I knew you could do it 2.5lbs is fab ......keep going hun and thanks for the inspiration you give us all x

Happy Thursday everyone!! One day closer to the weekend :)

I am feeling super positive today, and as though my willpower and motivation are at their utmost best! Have read some fantastic posts on here lately which have really inspired me and I know that I can and will do this.

When I first ever started Slimming World I was 15st exactly - when I was weighed on Tuesday, I am now 12st 9lb. I have lost almost 2 and a half stone. Although I'm probably only about half way through my journey, that is some achievement for me! In the past I have started diets, lost 1st and given up - then piled the 1st (plus extra!) back on. I am feeling so proud of myself for sticking at this for so long. It sure as hell hasn't been easy, but I just know it will be worth it.

I just wanted to pass on some lovely positive vibes to you all this morning :vibes: We can all do this, whether we are on the motorway headed straight for slimville, or we are perhaps taking the scenic route with a few bumpy roads along the way.

Have a great day everyone x

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Fennel (S), Celery (S), Cucumber (S) and Apple (S) Salad with sliced Chicken Breast (S)

Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Petit Pain (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Red Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with BBQ Potato Wedges and more Roasted Vegetables (S)

Other:
- Mini Gingerbread Man (2 Syns)
- Mini Baked Oreo Cheesecake (3.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: Weight Watchers Petit Pain

Daily Syns used: 5.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 7.5 / 105

Last edited by a moderator:
Back