The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Check you out hun - you are doing so well, and glad to see you are still so positive!! I can feel that 3rd stone shiny coming soon :) x

Thank you lovely!! Technically it's only my 2.5st award that will be next up (due to rejoining, etc.) but any new shiny is enough to get me excited :D Never too old for a good sticker! x

It's friday :) Hope you have a great day!! x

Thanks hun, you too!! I'm so pleased it's Friday, it's been such a long week. Bring on the weekend :D x

Happy Friday everyone, it's finally the weekend!! :party0011:

Last night I made some of BritMum's mini baked Oreo cheesecakes (from SlimmingEats.com) and my god, they are to die for!! I made the batch of 6 which works out at 3.5 Syns each - really not bad at all!! I think I will triple the ingredients to make a batch of 18 to take to group on Tuesday. I would reccommend them to anyone, they taste so naughty :drool:

I'm still feeling very motivated and determined for another good loss on Tuesday. I am stopping in this weekend, even if it kills me. I think I will cook up something yummy for tea tomorrow night and maybe even spend some time on the Wii (Saturday night TV is pants anyway).

Hope you all have a great Friday!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- 2 x OatBran (2 Syns)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- BBQ Chilli Chicken with BBQ Potato Wedges and Balsamic Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Red Pepper (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:

- Mini Baked Oreo Cheesecake (3.5 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 5.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 13 / 105

Last edited:
Oooh you've got me wanting the cheesecakes now, will have to have a look!! I bookmarked a chocolate scan bran cake recipe from that website, it looked gorgeous!! She makes some really nice things I follow her on twitter too :)

Food looks yummy today! Will deffo look into that cheesecake next week. Have a good weekend! :) x

Oooh you've got me wanting the cheesecakes now, will have to have a look!! I bookmarked a chocolate scan bran cake recipe from that website, it looked gorgeous!! She makes some really nice things I follow her on twitter too :)

Oh, they are sublime! I can’t wait to have mine later on. I think for 3.5 Syns each they are a bargain too! I would easily spend 7 Syns on two of them, nom nom! Hope my group will enjoy them on Tuesday – we are having a taster session for “Woman of the Year”.

Food looks yummy today! Will deffo look into that cheesecake next week. Have a good weekend! :)x

Thank you hun, hope you have a great weekend too!! Really happy to see you back posting again. Definitely try the cheesecakes when you can, they are my newest addiction :drool: x

Yumm cheesecake sound fab. Was also reading a few recipes in the Choc Philly post on here for Cheesecakes too. Obsessed much :D:D

Lmao I think I am obsessed too, it’s a taste sensation. The hardest part is having to let them cool and then chill in the oven for at least 4 hours. They are sooo hard to resist :giggle:

3.5 syns is nothing when you think some of the shape /ww desserts are 4 or 5 syns .....going to look that 1 up and make it too hope your having a fab friday too stevie x

So, Ihaven't been on over the weekend, I've been so poorly. I am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow at all. I am loaded with cold - I feel like I have swallowed a tonne of razorblades and my poor nose just will not stop running. I have not stuck to plan at all, I have just eaten whatever I could cope with - and most of it has not been good. Lots of soft bread etc. I am feeling very subdued at the moment and not at all myself :( Hopefully I will be better soon, as I go on my holidays 3 weeks today!

Aww sorry to hear you're not very well Stevie, hope you're feeling better soon! xx

Aww sorry to hear you're not very well Stevie, hope you're feeling better soon! xx

Thank you hun! I feel like rubbish. I am going to force myself to Bokwa tonight though. One hour of that might undo at least some of the damage caused this week :( I wouldn't be so upset if it wasn't so close to my holidays - I just seem to be getting further and further away from my aims. Nevermind, I suppose I can't help being ill xx

Back