The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

You could be surprised, I had cold one week and lost 1.5lbs. Plenty of fluids and make sure you eat plenty you will be fine

Maybe an early night and a hot lemon will help you feel better, exercise when you're feeling low can be too much for some, if you do go make double sure you get a lot of fluid afterwards, take care xxx

Thank you so much ladies. Would you believe, I actually lost half a lb! I cannot believe it - I was fully ready for a gain, so I am over the moon!

Oh, and my lovely group members have nominated me as their "Woman of the Year" so I have been awarded with a sash, certificate, sticker and a special pen & stand. I cannot believe it!! I have shed tears of happiness tonight. Never in a million years did I think I would get picked for Woman of the Year - there are so many fantastic people at my group that inspire and motivate me every week. Every single one of them deserve an award if I had my way!!

Today has been a very good day :)

Thats an amazing award Stevie, well done, you must be over the moon. That means you get to go to the regional heats and have a lovely pampered day out doesnt it? You inspire so many on here, I'd say it was very much deserved xxx p.s hope you're feeling better x

Thats an amazing award Stevie, well done, you must be over the moon. That means you get to go to the regional heats and have a lovely pampered day out doesnt it? You inspire so many on here, I'd say it was very much deserved xxx p.s hope you're feeling better x

I'm not quite sure what it means to be honest!! I am chuffed to bits with even being nominated, let alone winning it for my group!! I am totally gobsmacked :)

Amazing Stevie well done. You are such an inspiration! I've fallen off the wagon big time but I'm starting tomorrow on success express. Got 3 weigh ins till my birthday and have a target in mind.

When you're free could you give me an example of what you would eat on a success express week? I'm wanting to start tomorrow am. Well done again Stevie. Chuffed for you x x x x

Well done stevie. You deserve it. X

Well done stevie x

Thank you so much ladies, I am still gob smacked!! X

Amazing Stevie well done. You are such an inspiration! I've fallen off the wagon big time but I'm starting tomorrow on success express. Got 3 weigh ins till my birthday and have a target in mind.

When you're free could you give me an example of what you would eat on a success express week? I'm wanting to start tomorrow am. Well done again Stevie. Chuffed for you x x x x

What a lovely comment, thank you so much!! Good luck with your Birthday target, I’m sure you will get there! Don’t get disheartened that you have fallen off the plan – the most important think is that you recognized that and are ready to get back on it.

I don’t tend to follow Success Express to the letter, I do it with a bit of a twist. I follow the basic 2/3 SuperFree rule that Success Express introduces, and snack only on SuperFree foods. But I also keep my Syns to 5 per day and stick with one Healthy A & B choice, rather than two. I’ve had some really good results from doing this. I’m going back to this “plan” this week, after a bit of a bad week last week due to being ill.

So on a typical “Success Express with a twist” day, my menu would look something like this: Breakfast – A big bowl of fruit salad. Maybe a MullerLight to go with it; Lunch - Salad with lean ham/chicken pieces. Or a homemade vegetable based soup (I love bns & red pepper); and Dinner – a huge vegetable stirfry, maybe with added chicken pieces. Or a piece of cooked meat with a huge pile of roasted vegetables and/or salad. If I need snacks throughout the day, I snack on SuperFree foods only, i.e. fruit, salad and vegetables. I always tend to save my Healthy Extras for a night time, as that’s my danger zone and when I feel most likely to want something tasty. I usually have a HiFi/2 HiFi Lights for my B choice, and might have a few BabyBel Lights for my A choice (if I haven’t already used it as part of a meal). I also save my Syns for a night time too – I usually have things like Velvet Crunch (4 Syns), Options Hot Chocolates (2 Syns), Mini Gingerbread Men (2 Syns), etc.

I actually find myself feeling fuller and more satisfied when following this “plan”, than what I do normally. I really believe that’s to do with eating so much more fruit and vegetables. Have you read MrsWilsonCroft’s thread on Success Express? When I first started doing it, I really found it helpful as it puts the plan into simple terms. If you do a search for “Success Express” you should find it. Good luck!! xxx

Well done Stevie! :D

Morning everyone!! Hope you're all well. Feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. I am still on cloud 9 from winning WOTY last night! And for the icing on the cake, the majority of my cold has cleared too! I am still a little sniffly, but not half as bad as I was. So all in all, things are good...very good indeed! :)

Must get back on the bandwagon today. I was very lucky to lose 0.5lb last night - with being unwell I have not really stuck to the plan properly since Saturday-ish. Only two weigh in's left until my holidays! I've gotten rid of my original 'target' and am now aiming to have lost 2st 7lb by the time I go away - so that's 5lb to lose in the next two weeks. I know I can do it.

So, here goes...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S) and Onion (S)) and a HB Egg

Dinner:
- Shepherds Pie (EL Mince, Onions (S), Mushrooms (S) and Gravy (5 Syns?)) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Marrowfat Peas (S) and Sweetcorn

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone! Looks like a gorgeous day today - pity I'll be stuck in the office all day :giggle:

Managed a great day on plan yesterday, although I did eat a lot more potato than I would normally eat. Today I'm focusing more on SuperFree again. I'm trying to be super good all week, as Saturday night I am going out for a meal and a few drinks for my Mam's 50th Birthday. There are 9 of us going all together, and we're going to a lovely little restaurant in Darlington called "The Oven". Have been once before but was good and stuck to the salad (which was gorgeous!), but this time I want to indulge a bit as it's a special occasion. So, saving lots of my Syns for that.

Here's to another great day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Vanilla MullerLight

Lunch:
- Shepherds Pie (EL Mince, Onions (S), Mushrooms (S) and Gravy (5 Syns?)) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn

Dinner:
- Stir Fried Vegetables (Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Garlic, and Chilli (S)) with Potato Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Back