The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hope you've had a fab w/end Stevie. :D

Thank you, lovely PP! :D

I have had a lovely time in York, although I have eaten and drunk my bodyweight in yummy food and wine. Oops :giggle: I went with all good intentions, but just couldn't pull it off. I wanted to enjoy myself while I was away, and I did, so I will be fine with a gain to reflect that tonight.

Wow, the hotel we had was absolutely lovely. It was called the Lady Anne Middleton's Hotel, and when we got there we were told we actually had one of the little cottages in the beautiful gardens. It was so lovely, and very reasonably priced too. It was such a short walk from the City Centre too, which was ideal. We would definitely go back again.

Back to work again today. Normally I would be feeling quite depressed to be back after a long weekend, but I couldn't be happier. I have 4 working days left before my jollies, so the quicker this week goes, the quicker I will be away to sunny Marmaris :D

Will be back on later to update with my weigh in result and try and post a few pictures from York. Happy Tuesday everyone, have a great day x

Glad your weekend was good, sounds amazing. Its always better to have enjoyed the gain than have gained for no reason. Fingers crossed for no gain though.

Thanks hun. It will definitely be a gain, I am just not sure how big. I have to remember I miraculously avoided a gain last week after my mams birthday meal/drinks out. And this week have had an indian meal and weekend away involving lots of yummy food and drink! My guess is about 4lb...

Well, I did gain last night, but it was expected. 2.5lb on and I am happy with that, it is a lot less than I expected! I enjoyed myself last week, and 2.5lb is not a great deal in the grand scheme of things.

I am determined to come back with a bang this week. Although I am not having an "official" weigh in, I am going to weigh myself on Monday morning as a way of keeping me on track and having a rough idea of where things are at. I know that if I don't do that, I will just think to myself "oh well, I'm not getting weighed this week anyway", and it will end up being massively off plan.

I am aiming to get the 2.5lb off by Monday, so that it gives me a bit of leeway on holiday. So here we go, back to it!! :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S)

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (1/2 HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) with a Salad of Pea Shoots, Cucumber (S), Celery (S), Fennel (S) and Apple (S)
- Cadbury Fudge Highlights (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 2 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 2 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Well, I did gain last night, but it was expected. 2.5lb on and I am happy with that, it is a lot less than I expected! I enjoyed myself last week, and 2.5lb is not a great deal in the grand scheme of things.

I am determined to come back with a bang this week. Although I am not having an "official" weigh in, I am going to weigh myself on Monday morning as a way of keeping me on track and having a rough idea of where things are at. I know that if I don't do that, I will just think to myself "oh well, I'm not getting weighed this week anyway", and it will end up being massively off plan.

I am aiming to get the 2.5lb off by Monday, so that it gives me a bit of leeway on holiday. So here we go, back to it!! :)

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S)

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Chicken Salad (S)

Daily Syns used: / 15
Weekly Syns used: / 105

That's not a bad gain at all! I've been off the wagon a fair bit during these hols! Official weigh in tomorrow morning to see the full school holidays damage and straight back on plan!
Remember to enjoy your hols! I may have gained but by god it was worth it! Fabulous holiday!

with your determination Stevie you will deffo have that off before your hols hun x

Thank you lovely ladies!

Just popped on to post a few pics from York at the weekend :)
523261_397723406947988_1596519955_n.jpg400399_397769790276683_857182176_n.jpg558861_397946623592333_1933853368_n.jpg

Great pics Stevie :D you look SO slim on the last one especially!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just wanted to pop in and say have a fab holiday, I'm off on Sunday too :) you look great in your photos, I'll look forward to seeing some holiday pics on your return xx

Great pics stevie. X

Looking fabulous hun!

Great pics Stevie :Dyou look SO slim on the last one especially!

Aww, thank you all very much!! I can definitely see a big difference in myself now, it’s such a nice feeling.

Just wanted to pop in and say have a fab holiday, I'm off on Sunday too :)you look great in your photos, I'll look forward to seeing some holiday pics on your return xx

Thanks hun! Hope you have a great time too. I’m so excited, 4 more sleeps!! Only 3 more for you!

I’ve just bought myself a new digital camera out of my Birthday money, so I’ll be sure to get loads of photo's. I want to see lots from your holibobs too :D Enjoy yourself xx

Had a fantastic day back on plan yesterday, it felt really good to be back in the swing of things. I'm determined to get back down to 12st 8lb by the time I go away on Monday morning! (4 more sleeps:D)

Here goes day two...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Lunch:

Dinner:
- 2 Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn) served with BBQ Potato Wedges and Roasted Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Daily Syns used: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5 / 105

Last edited:
It's nice when you get back into the habit! I have no nights out now until 29th September for my cousins 18th so hopefully will 100% until then!

It really is! Things have been so hectic the last month or two with Birthdays, weekends away, etc. It's so nice to feel back on track and to be eating healthy, yummy food rather than junk!

Back