The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi Stevie

glad you had a great holiday with minimal gain! I cant believe it, yet another similarity between us! My dream job is in the Travel Industry but like you, became disheartened after not finding anything. Deffo something i'll get my teeth back into!

I've been to Turkey but not Marmaris- I was in Altinkum about 5 years ago x

Hey lovely. I'm new to this and been on slimming world for 4 weeks so far. Really enjoying it so far and enjoyed reading your blog. Def going to keep reading this for some motivation. Be prepared for lots of q's from me! xx

Hey lovely. I'm new to this and been on slimming world for 4 weeks so far. Really enjoying it so far and enjoyed reading your blog. Def going to keep reading this for some motivation. Be prepared for lots of q's from me! xx

Hey hun! Welcome to Mini's and SW :D Wow, just been looking at your losses in your signiture - you're doing amazingly well so far! I'm pleased my blog offers you some motivation. There are so many people on here that inspire me, it's nice to be able to give a little something back. Hope you're week goes really well, and looking forward to hearing from you soon xx

Morning everyone. First day back on plan went well yesterday. I am desperately suffering with post-holiday blues and just want to eat anything and everything in sight. I need to stay focused though, as I desperately want to lose 3.5lb this week to get me back to my lowest ever weight. Think I will incorporate some body magic this week too, to give me a bit of a boost. So here goes, day two...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Oat So Simple Pot (HExB + 3.5 Syns)
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) and a HB Egg
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
-

Other:
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Tomato Mug Shot

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 6.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 12.5 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Hello hun! Thanks so much for your lovely message and advice :)

I am so desperate to get into the travel industry. This holiday has just re-sparked something in me again and being out there has made me realise that there is so much more to life than sitting behind a desk! Like you say, there are so many different things you can do, travel related. I am on my own at home tonight - my mam & dad are in Newcastle for the night with friends, and my brother is in Ibiza for the week - so I am going to start scouring the internet to see what I can find! Fingers crossed xx

Your welcome hun :) if you need any help or advice just pm me.

Great that you've got straight back on plan, keeping my fingers crossed for your next weigh in x

Just popping back on to upload a few holiday snaps, as promised...

601511_402711223115873_2000297595_n.jpg284460_402710119782650_1403964509_n.jpg485666_402710616449267_990291863_n.jpg557421_402710909782571_426459062_n.jpg301245_402709749782687_2073269995_n.jpg

And a few more...
381014_402710553115940_1412979994_n.jpg427921_402710279782634_2108207623_n.jpg309150_402709659782696_1381461616_n.jpg395206_402709326449396_2085920185_n.jpgseptember 2012.jpeg

I just wanted to say I have been reading your diary and you have done so well! I am glad you had a nice holiday, your pictures look fab! I really wanted to go to Turkey this year, but the travel agent said we weren't guaranteed the weather when we were looking to go (end of October) so we are going to Egypt instead. Always next year!

Well done for getting straight back on plan, that’s great determination.

I just wanted to say I have been reading your diary and you have done so well! I am glad you had a nice holiday, your pictures look fab! I really wanted to go to Turkey this year, but the travel agent said we weren't guaranteed the weather when we were looking to go (end of October) so we are going to Egypt instead. Always next year!

Well done for getting straight back on plan, that’s great determination.

Aww, thank you!! What a lovely message :)

Not sure about the weather in October as this was the first time we've been. The weather for us was fantastic and was high 30's/low 40's all week. We've already seen our holiday for next year - 2 weeks from 31st August to 14th September. I can't wait! You should definitely book up, you'd love it. Egypt will be lovely too, though! It's somewhere I have always wanted to try, so you will have to let me know what it's like. Hope you have a fantastic time xx

Hi Stevie glad you had a great holiday ..your pictures are great and you look fab .....back to reality now....how as the food out there ?

Hi Stevie :)

I hope you dont mind me subscribing.. your diaries are so inspirational! Im new to this site so still trying to get to grips with it hehe... havent a clue what I am doing. I also notice your from county durham.. me too :) where abouts?

Ashlea xx

Hi Stevie glad you had a great holiday ..your pictures are great and you look fab .....back to reality now....how as the food out there ?

Hey Jem! Thank you so much :) I’m still really suffering from the holiday blues, it’s a shame we have to come back to reality!

The food out there was gorgeous – although I didn’t stick to plan at all. You could have, quite easily, but I just got there and thought “sod it, I’m on my holidays”. They did an amazing dish called a chicken plank – it was 2 chicken breasts in such a gorgeous sauce with mushrooms and onions, served on a wooden plank with the smoothest mashed potato ever piped around the outside. It came with vegetables and salad and it was my favorite of all the meals I had :drool: yum!

How are things with you? xx

Hi Stevie :)

I hope you dont mind me subscribing.. your diaries are so inspirational! Im new to this site so still trying to get to grips with it hehe... havent a clue what I am doing. I also notice your from county durham.. me too :)where abouts?

Ashlea xx

Hi Ashlea, welcome to my diary :) I’m pleased you like it – I just try to be honest about what I’ve eaten and how I have felt.

In all honesty, this week has been terrible. I think I have only been on plan properly for 1 day – I am struggling with the holiday blues and I just can’t seem to get out of holiday mode and back into the plan. I’m expecting another gain on Tuesday, but I’m okay with that as I know it is deserved. I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get my head back in the plan for the run-up to Christmas. My aim is to (hopefully) have lost 3st by then, and then I will set myself another mini-target.

I’m from Newton Aycliffe, which is between Bishop Auckland and Darlington. What about you? xx

Hi Ashlea, welcome to my diary :) I’m pleased you like it – I just try to be honest about what I’ve eaten and how I have felt.

In all honesty, this week has been terrible. I think I have only been on plan properly for 1 day – I am struggling with the holiday blues and I just can’t seem to get out of holiday mode and back into the plan. I’m expecting another gain on Tuesday, but I’m okay with that as I know it is deserved. I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get my head back in the plan for the run-up to Christmas. My aim is to (hopefully) have lost 3st by then, and then I will set myself another mini-target.

I’m from Newton Aycliffe, which is between Bishop Auckland and Darlington. What about you? xx

Hey :) Blimey your pretty damn close then.. I live in Shildon :) byy its a small world.
Honesty is by far the best policy.. I had started a food diary on here and then went on a mad binge for a couple of days and stopped filling it in as I didnt wish to 'confess' to how much I had physically ate.. as many would think it wasnt even possible haha. but I am now back on track hoping to lose this last stretch of weight ready for my wedding in May. I seem to lose the weight fine it is keeping it off that seems to be my problem. If I eat one bad thing I just think screw it and eat everything in sight :( Anyways I shall stopp babbling on hehe! You really have inspired me and will start a food diary again soon

Ashlea xxx

Back