The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi Ashlea, welcome to my diary :) I’m pleased you like it – I just try to be honest about what I’ve eaten and how I have felt.

In all honesty, this week has been terrible. I think I have only been on plan properly for 1 day – I am struggling with the holiday blues and I just can’t seem to get out of holiday mode and back into the plan. I’m expecting another gain on Tuesday, but I’m okay with that as I know it is deserved. I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get my head back in the plan for the run-up to Christmas. My aim is to (hopefully) have lost 3st by then, and then I will set myself another mini-target.

I’m from Newton Aycliffe, which is between Bishop Auckland and Darlington. What about you? xx
Stevie!! That's how I was worried I'd be when I got back! Once you do a couple of days you get yourself back into the routine. Come on give yourself a shake you can do this :) x
Hey :) Blimey your pretty damn close then.. I live in Shildon :) byy its a small world.
Honesty is by far the best policy.. I had started a food diary on here and then went on a mad binge for a couple of days and stopped filling it in as I didnt wish to 'confess' to how much I had physically ate.. as many would think it wasnt even possible haha. but I am now back on track hoping to lose this last stretch of weight ready for my wedding in May. I seem to lose the weight fine it is keeping it off that seems to be my problem. If I eat one bad thing I just think screw it and eat everything in sight :( Anyways I shall stopp babbling on hehe! You really have inspired me and will start a food diary again soon

Ashlea xxx

I'm from bishop lol its a small world :)#

ps. put some photos on my food diary Stevie, got some on there of my view from my balcony and of the boat trip around Kusadasi. oh and my before and afters!! which i might put in the before/after section anyway x

Last edited:
Well I've had a shocking week this week and not looking forward to the scales tonight at all. I haven't had a single day completely on plan this week, but if I'm proud of one thing this week it's this - I went to Tesco this morning and bought 2 pan au chocolate for my breakfast. I got to work and looked in the bag and thought to myself, "no, I need to stop this". They got thrown straight in the bin.

No matter how big my gain is tonight I will just embrace it, draw a big fat line and move on. I have worked so hard to get where I am today and I'm not going to just throw it all away.

I am sat, as we speak, writing up a food plan for the upcoming week. As soon as I leave group tonight I will be heading to Tesco to make sure I have everything I need, ready to kick some SW butt next week x

If anyone can turn it around you can, 1 bad week compared to all the fabulous weeks you've had to get this far is nothing, chin up and keep smiling xx

If anyone can turn it around you can, 1 bad week compared to all the fabulous weeks you've had to get this far is nothing, chin up and keep smiling xx

Thank you so much. I've had some fantastic inspirational words from fellow Miniminers and members from my group. Something has just clicked with me, and the thought of a slinky new dress for Christmas and feeling even more fantastic in my Bikini next summer is what I am focusing on now.

Like you said, it is only 1 week. There are 49 left before I go back to Marmaris next year - even at just 1lb a week that could be another 3.5 stone off. In fact, that would take me to the target I have set in my head.

I am feeling really empowered today. This is the first day I have been on plan this week, and I'm going to stick with it. No naughty off-plan treats after weigh in tonight - I start as I mean to go on. I am back :) xx

Thank you so much. I've had some fantastic inspirational words from fellow Miniminers and members from my group. Something has just clicked with me, and the thought of a slinky new dress for Christmas and feeling even more fantastic in my Bikini next summer is what I am focusing on now.

Like you said, it is only 1 week. There are 49 left before I go back to Marmaris next year - even at just 1lb a week that could be another 3.5 stone off. In fact, that would take me to the target I have set in my head.

I am feeling really empowered today. This is the first day I have been on plan this week, and I'm going to stick with it. No naughty off-plan treats after weigh in tonight - I start as I mean to go on. I am back :) xx

Glad to have you back too !! you off all people can do this Stevie .....look how far you have come so far and now you rae back on track you will reach your goal in no time .....you can't give up/in anyway WE ALL NEED YOU x

Go stevie!! I got into the rut of having a weigh in night balls up too, having something off plan and not counting it!! Just the last couple of weeks before my hols I did it and I've said to myself I'm not doing It anymore I have my treat on a saturday I don't need two its greedy!!

Good on you for putting a stop to your bad week. We can either sit and moan and eat crap or get right back on plan and kick some arse.

good luck at weigh in, mines in half hour. i've had a crappy week with it too. well, i did so well up until saturday then i think i binged. we can do it. new start xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, as always. Well I faced the scales last night, and I gained 4lb. Actually, I am okay with that. I know it was well deserved, and to be honest it could have been a lot worse. Stayed to group as I always do, and left feeling refreshed and ready to give it full throttle this week! :)

I made up a huge batch of speed soup last night, so will be having that most days for my lunches. If anyone is interested in the recipe it's just: 1 can of mixed bean salad, 1 can of green lentils, 2 cans of tomatoes, 1 can of baked beans, a handful of split lentils, 2 leeks, 1 large onion, 4 carrots, 2 parsnips, a green, red and yellow pepper, 2 stock cubes, salt and pepper, and mixed herbs. Cover with water and allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are cooked, then blitz. Be warned though, it makes absolutely masses of the stuff. I've got it coming out of my ears :giggle:

So, this is the start of a new journey for me. I am focusing on Christmas for now, and the thought of a slinky new dress (or two!) for the festive season. No more cheating and no more messing around. I am doing it for real this time :D

Here goes...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Blackberries (S) and Grapes
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Speed Soup (S)
- 3 x BabyBel Light (HExA)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and BBQ Potato Wedges

Other:
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Cadbury's Caramel Highlights Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- Freddo (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Here's to a great week!!

Got all ingredients to make butternut squash and red pepper soup for the weekend :) got that recipe off you lol can't wait!! Butternut squash is superfree isn't it? X

Thanks hun, you too! I feel so much better for being back on plan already. When I was eating my tea I actually thought to myself, there's no need to have gone off plan when I can eat such gorgeous food and huge amounts of it!

The BNS and red pepper soup is gorgeous! I was torn between making that and the speed soup but I went for the speed soup as I'd not tried it before - it's actually really nice. BNS is definitely superspeed, so that's even better!

Have you gotten over the post-holiday blues yet? I'm just about starting to feel normal again xx

I'm looking forward to it meant to make it before holiday but didn't get around to it, so can't wait!! Love butternut squash hardly ever have it as its only me that likes it in my house :( got some garlic granules to sprinkle on when its roasting yum.

Yeh I'm fine hun, got New York in my head havnt I lol you will be fine once you have next years sorted!!
I lost 4.5lbs of my gain tonight so feeling positive x

I'm looking forward to it meant to make it before holiday but didn't get around to it, so can't wait!! Love butternut squash hardly ever have it as its only me that likes it in my house :( got some garlic granules to sprinkle on when its roasting yum.

Yeh I'm fine hun, got New York in my head havnt I lol you will be fine once you have next years sorted!!
I lost 4.5lbs of my gain tonight so feeling positive x

Well I'm quite strange. I don't like butternut squash in any other form but the soup. I don't know why, maybe it's the texture? But the soup is so nice, I will be making big batches of it again as the weather gets colder.

You're right about having something to focus on. We've found a holiday back to Marmaris (the same hotel!) next August for two weeks, and it's actually costing us less than it cost us for one week this year! So going to get that booked up in the next few weeks and focus on that :)

Well done on your loss! 4.5lb is fantastic - I'm hoping for something similar on Tuesday. I need to lose about 6.5lb to get back down to the lowest weight I have been. Hope you have a great week this week, and another fabulous loss! xx

Morning all, hope you're well. Really really pleased with my day yesterday, and feeling proud of myself for staying 100% on plan. It feels so good to be back on plan - it makes you realise that there is really no need to go off, with all of the delicious food you can eat.

I think having drawn up a food plan for the week has definitely helped to keep me organised and focused. This is something I will start doing again each week, as I feel planning really is quite an important factor with SW.

I'm also trying to mix up my Healthy Extras and Syns. I got stuck in a bit of a rut eating the same things each day, and I think that made me feel bored and wanting to go off the rails - mixing things up will help me to stay interested in the plan.

Going for gold again today. I will stick at this 100% and get rid of that pesky 4lb by Tuesday! :D

Green Day

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 5 x OatBran (HExB)

Lunch:
- Speed Soup (S)
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Greggs' Natural Yogurt with Raspberry & Granola (5.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Tomato and Vegetable Sauce (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Leek (S) and Chopped Tomatoes (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Cadbury Bourneville Highlights Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 5 x OatBran & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 7.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 17.5 / 105

Last edited:
Just realised I've got no meat planned into my menu for today, so it can be counted as a green day - my first ever!! Am liking the fact I can have two Healthy Extra's - I was planning on Synning two Rocky Road's later on tonight, but now I can have them as my second HExB and save 6 Syns, bonus!! :party0011:

Your food sounds so scrummy.. I desperatly need to find some recipes as I really struggle making yummy meals.. especially as my hubby to be is in the RAF so works away from home so Im cooking for just myself 5 days out of 7. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

And your doing soo well.. keep it up chick!
xxx

Back