The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Your food sounds so scrummy.. I desperatly need to find some recipes as I really struggle making yummy meals.. especially as my hubby to be is in the RAF so works away from home so Im cooking for just myself 5 days out of 7. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

And your doing soo well.. keep it up chick!
xxx

Thank you hun! It's all pretty basic food - I just cook for myself too so it's usually just whatever I throw together. There's a fantastic thread in the recipes sub-forum though, "Petes Recipe Book" or something similar. Pete has some amazing recipes, and they're all pretty simple to make. I would definitely recommend it! Hope you're having a great week :) xxx

Its so fab to see you back on plan :) food looks lovely, how was the granola that you had for lunch out of interest as I love the stuff? xxxx

Thanks Katie, it's great to be back on plan! The granola is sooo nice. I used to eat them even before Slimming World, I just never guessed they be so reasonable, Syn wise. It's basically a layer of fruit compote and then a layer of yogurt, then you get a little pot of granola to sprinkle over the top. You can get them in mixed berry and raspberry flavour, yum! :drool: xxxx

Well I'm quite strange. I don't like butternut squash in any other form but the soup. I don't know why, maybe it's the texture? But the soup is so nice, I will be making big batches of it again as the weather gets colder.

You're right about having something to focus on. We've found a holiday back to Marmaris (the same hotel!) next August for two weeks, and it's actually costing us less than it cost us for one week this year! So going to get that booked up in the next few weeks and focus on that :)

Well done on your loss! 4.5lb is fantastic - I'm hoping for something similar on Tuesday. I need to lose about 6.5lb to get back down to the lowest weight I have been. Hope you have a great week this week, and another fabulous loss! xx
I think bns tastes very similar to parsnips!! Love them both but parsnips arnt superfree lol

You often find a fortnight is just as cheap as a week. I hate it when I only go to turkey for a week lol

Was so pleased with my 4.5lbs hope I can do as well next week. Excited for next week for us!! X
Just realised I've got no meat planned into my menu for today, so it can be counted as a green day - my first ever!! Am liking the fact I can have two Healthy Extra's - I was planning on Synning two Rocky Road's later on tonight, but now I can have them as my second HExB and save 6 Syns, bonus!! :party0011:

Green days are great!! I mostly have them lol having one today :) love them x

Morning all, Happy Friday!! :party0011:

Feeling really good today. It's amazing what a few days back on plan can do - I feel so much more full of energy and just generally a lot happier. Slimming World rocks!!

It's going to be a quiet weekend this weekend, so no temptation to go off plan. My mam and dad go on a three week Carribbean cruise on Tuesday, so this is my last weekend with them before they go. So the weekend will consist of X-Factor and yummy food - SW style of course!

Loved my first Green day yesterday, so much so that I'm having another today! I really liked having the second Healthy Extra, that way I save on Syns.

Hope everyone has a great day :D

Green Day

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 60g Chocolate All Bran (HExB) with Milk (HExA)
- Pomegranate

Lunch:
- Speed Soup (S)
- Pizza Margherita flavour "Kooks" (4 Syns)
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (6 Syns)
- Freddo (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x 30g Chocolate All Bran

Daily Syns used: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 32.5 / 15

Last edited:
Is the chocolate all bran nice? Seen it in the last magazine x

Sorry to butt in...it's gorgeous! Really really nice, the 30g portion is quite measley though so i don't blame Stevie for going with 60g at all! I have a chopped banana or strawberries with mine to bulk it up but i would love to munch a big bowl of them...i may have to do this in future and just syn the rest!

Is the chocolate all bran nice? Seen it in the last magazine x

Yeah, it's pretty darn nice! I used both my B Choices today so I could have 60g - it really kept me full up. I don't often have cereal as I like my HiFi's too much, but it's nice to have it every now and again. Yum! xx

Sorry to butt in...it's gorgeous! Really really nice, the 30g portion is quite measley though so i don't blame Stevie for going with 60g at all! I have a chopped banana or strawberries with mine to bulk it up but i would love to munch a big bowl of them...i may have to do this in future and just syn the rest!

Yeah, it's pretty darn nice! I used both my B Choices today so I could have 60g - it really kept me full up. I don't often have cereal as I like my HiFi's too much, but it's nice to have it every now and again. Yum! xx

Yeh 30g is proper measly I've noticed when I have any cereal at all lol but I suppose its for our benefit. I'm right into my weetabix at the min though, 1 weetabix with milk and a banana then can have a hifi rocky road with a cuppa later in the day lol

Morning everyone :)

Feeling really proud of myself today. I went to my friends' last night for a girly night, and while they were ordering chicken kebab wraps and chinese takeaways I resisted. While they were scoffing their greasy takeaways I enjoyed a can of diet Coke and a Freddo, and didn't feel deprived at all! Have been 100% on plan for the past 3 days, and not planning on going off anytime soon :D

Having an Extra Easy day today, as I'm going to have burger and chips for tea tonight :drool: What a treat! Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Extra Easy

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn), 1 Fried Egg, Baked Beans (SS) and grilled Mushrooms (S), Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Lunch:
- Speed Soup (S)
- 3 x slices lean Ham
- Weight Watchers Petit Pain (HExB)
- Mini Milkybar (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion Burgers (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA). Served with BBQ Wedges and Salad

Other:
-

Healthy A: 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy B: Weight Watchers Petit Pain

Daily Syns used: 4.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 36.5 / 15

Last edited:
Hey well done it feels great when you've resisted a take away. 9 times out of 10 you won't enjoy it enough to justify the guilt of going off plan. We can only blame ourselves for eating bad stuff!

Made the BNS soup today, is lovely but I've been a bit too heavy handed with the chilli flakes x

Eurgh, can't believe it's Monday again! What a horrible day it is too :(

Had a bit of an unplanned night out on Saturday. Had a few drinks but don't think I went too overboard. Managed to stay pretty much on plan yesterday too, so hoping I haven't blown all of my hard work.

Having a green day again today, as wanting more Healthy Extras. Here goes...

Green Day

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Blackberries (S) and Grapes
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
-

Other:
- Sweet Chilli Mini Ryvita's (HExB)
- Chicken flavour MugShot

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & Mini Ryvita's

Daily Syns used: / 15

Last edited:
Hi Stevie, great determination! I don't think I could have resisted the chinese on Friday night if everyone else was having.

Are all ryvita mini's a HEB? I love these but gave them up when started slimming world as I thought they'd be super high in syns!
Thanks x

Green days are brill arnt they I'm having one today, well upto now I am but always leave my second hexb til later to have as an evening snack anyway so I never get caught out lol x

Well done on managing to stay on plan :D Was it a good night out?

Food looks brilliant for today x

No wonder I couldn't find your diary if its moved to silver members, I just noticed on your signature lol x

Hope WI went well :) x

Well done on managing to stay on plan :DWas it a good night out?

Food looks brilliant for today x

Thanks Em! It was really good, thank you. They always say unplanned nights out are the best :D Hope you had a good weekend x

Hi Stevie, great determination! I don't think I could have resisted the chinese on Friday night if everyone else was having.

Are all ryvita mini's a HEB? I love these but gave them up when started slimming world as I thought they'd be super high in syns!
Thanks x

Hey hun! I know, I still can’t quite believe I resisted the takeaways on Friday, my willpower seems to be at an all time high at the moment!

Yes, the online food diary states that “30g bag Ryvita Minis, any variety” can be classed as one HExB! They’re lovely aren’t they, a great alternative to crisps :) x

Morning everyone, Happy Hump Day!! Wednesday already. This makes me happy - the weekend is on it's way :D

Weigh in went really well last night. I was hoping for just 1lb off last night after my night out on Saturday, and I ended up with not 1, or 2..but 2.5lb off!! I'm over the moon. I definitely think that the speed soup has helped, but also mixing things up and throwing some green days in there along with EE days.

So, I now have 5lb to lose to get back to my lowest ever weight, which I'm hoping to get back down to in the next couple of weeks. Going to have some more green days this week, and also make some more soup for lunches. Starting this week off with a Green day today...

Green Day

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), hard boiled Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Speed Soup (S)
- WW Petit Pain (HExB) topped with homemade Humous and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- 3 x BabyBel Light (HExA)

Other:
- Lemongrass & Ginger Lucozade Revive (2.5 Syns)
- Freddo (5 Syns)
- Milky Way Crispy Rolls (5.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy B: WW Petit Pain & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 13 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 13 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on the fab loss! xx

Back