The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you ladies! I'm still really chuffed with my loss and I feel it's kept me motivated for this week :D

I'm going to try a red day today, as I really want burgers for tea tonight but still want my extra HEx's. I've never done one before, but I take it it's just the opposite of a green day? Anyway, this is my plan for the day. If any red "guru's" notice anything wrong with it, please let me know!

Red Day

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Mushroom Soup (S) with a WW Petit Pain (HExB)
- Pomegranate

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion Burgers stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and served with a Salad of Fennel, Cucumber (S), Celery (S), Pea Shoots and Apple (S)

Other:
- Milkyway Crispy Rolls (5.5 Syns)
- 100ml Chocolate flavoured Oatly (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & WW Petit Pain

Daily Syns used: 8.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 21.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning all, Happy Friday. It's the weekend!! :party0011:

Really enjoyed my Red day yesterday - my burgers were delicious, and either my brother said they were "lush", which is a major compliment as he usually wont eat anything that's not come straight from the freezer! It's safe to say I'm pretty much hooked on Green & Red days now. Although I do tend to stick to Extra Easy over the weekends, as it's a bit more flexible.

Planning a quiet weekend this week. I was meant to be going out on Saturday night, but I've decided against it now. I'm out next weekend for my cousins Birthday, so I'm just going to save myself for that. Have got my food plan to hand and will be sticking to it 100%!

Today is another green day...

Green Day

Breakfast:
- Syn Free Rice Pudding
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (S), Blueberries and Grapes
- 200ml Chocolate flavoured Oatly (HExA)

Lunch:
- 60g Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Syn Free Humous and Roasted Peppers (S)
- Salt & Vinegar Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- Chicken flavour MugShot

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) and Heinz 5 Beans (SS) mixed with Curry Powder

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Milky Way Crispy Rolls (5.5 Syns)
- 2 Finger Kit Kat (5.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 200ml Chocolate Oatly & 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 36.5 / 105

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. I’ve been AWOL the past few days, due to having a bit (understatement of the year) of a rough weekend. I don’t know what happened to me, well actually, I do – Friday night I ended up going out with a friend, drinking far too much and coming home with a chicken burger and a huge portion of cheesy chips with pretty much half a bottle of mayonnaise on the top, oh dear! As if that wasn’t bad enough, I then ended up going out again on Saturday night for a friends Birthday. Far too much to drink and again, cheesy chips & mayonnaise on the way home. Sunday was a completely lazy day – and with my parents being away, we just couldn’t be bothered to cook. We ended up ordering a meal deal from the takeaway – a large house kebab, a 10 inch pizza, chips and dips…between 2 of us!! I feel sick at the thought of it – I have really let myself down. In all honesty, Monday & yesterday weren’t much better either, and I couldn’t make it to group last night! I was helping out a friend who has a lot going on at home at the moment. I hate skipping group, especially when I’ve had a bad week like this, so I felt I needed to come on here and tell the truth about how dreadful I’ve been this week. That way I can draw a line under it and move on. You guys are going to have to be my “Image Therapy” for this week, and keep me on the straight and narrow!

I’m planning on alternating between Green & Red days this week, with Saturday & Sunday being Extra Easy. I’m going out on Saturday night for my cousins Birthday, so I’m going to be using as little Syns as possible throughout the week in an attempt to limit some of the damage that will be caused then.

Must get my head back into the swing of things. I had a really good loss 2 weeks ago, and with it being just 11 more weigh ins until Christmas I can’t afford to let things slip any further.

Today is a Green day…

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Coffee with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), hard boiled Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Simon Rimmer's "Si" Meat-Free Cuisine Mixed Bean Chilli served with Green Beans

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 finger Kit Kat (5.5 Syns)
- 1 x Orange HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 5.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone, almost the weekend! :)

Yesterday was a great day - it my first day back on plan 100% and I also got a new tattoo that I've been wanting for a few months now. I've just gotten a dreamcatcher inside my left calf/ankle, and it is beautiful!

I feel so much better for being back on plan already. I know that sounds so cliche, but it's true. When you eat rubbish, you really start to feel rubbish yourself. It's been nice to be back eating tasty, nutritious food. I've also managed so far to keep my Syns pretty low, as I'd really like to safeguard my loss this week with going out on Saturday night.

Today is a Red day...

(S)

Breakfast:
- 2 x Caramel & Chocolate HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- M&S Braising Steak with Onions (S) and Carrots (S)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and served with Vegetable Kebabs (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), and Cherry Tomatoes (S))
- Lemon flavour Greek Style Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Other:
- Chicken Breast Pieces
- 1 x Orange HiFi bar (HExB)
- Chocolate "Milk" (HExA)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Cheese Spread & 200ml Oatly Chocolate Oat Drink
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 11.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well done for coming back on and admitting how you've been doing :bighug:

Hope the scales will be kind to you when wi comes around x

Loving your ideas for red day food! Not done a red day before I dunno if I'd like them, as not really a 'meaty' person lol but its good to see a menu for a red day with ideas for meals. The burgers do sound nice x

Loving your ideas for red day food! Not done a red day before I dunno if I'd like them, as not really a 'meaty' person lol but its good to see a menu for a red day with ideas for meals. The burgers do sound nice x

I definitely prefer Green days, as I like my potato too much, but Red days are nice every now and again. The burgers were sooo nice. Even my fussy, non-sw brother eats them, so they must be alright! Have a great weekend x

Yey, it's Friday!! This week seems to have been never-ending, I'm so pleased the weekend is finally here.

Really enjoyed my Red day yesterday - the burgers will definitely be a weekly thing again now, they are devine!! I also tried the lemon flavour Greek Style Muller Light's yesterday - wow, they are delicious!! And for half a Syn you can't go wrong, will definitely be investing in some more of these. I've also got some of the coconut flavour in the fridge, but I'm yet to try them. Might have one tonight and see what they're like.

I'm really quite pleased that I've managed to keep my Syns quite minimal so far this week. My plan is to continue to do the same, so that I know I can go out and enjoy myself in Durham tomorrow night without worrying too much about what/how much I'm drinking. I'm off to get my nails done tonight and am going to spend the night pampering myself all ready for tomorrows shenanigans :D

Today is a Green day...

(S)

Breakfast:
- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Simon Rimmer's "Si" Chickpea and Lentil Tikka Masala served with Noodles and Vegetable Kebabs (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 1 x Peanut Heaven HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 1 x HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 5.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 17 / 105

Last edited:
Have a great weekend :)

I've got the coconut ones in, am going to attempt to make a korma with them I think as they taste really good :D

What's this simon rimmer stuff all about? Keep seeing it on your diary.

The muller greek lemon flavour is nice but my fave out them all is the honeyed peach! Very nice.

Have a great night out tomorrow x

I've got the coconut ones in, am going to attempt to make a korma with them I think as they taste really good :D

We must be on the same wavelength Emily, as I was going to use one to make a mushy pea korma one night next week :D yum!

What's this simon rimmer stuff all about? Keep seeing it on your diary.

They’re kinda like pasta’n’sauce, but without the pasta. If that makes any sense lol. They’re basically meat free meals that come dried, and you just add them to a pan of hot water and cook for about 18 minutes. There’s quite a few flavours, but only the mixed bean chilli and the chickpea and lentil tikka masala are free (on ee and green). This is what they look like:

Screen-shot-2012-02-07-at-22.52.04.png
Chickpea-Lentil.jpg

I also think that they’re only available in Morrisons, and are with the ainsley harriott bits and bobs :)

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Those pasta free things actually look quite nice, I might have to get Chris grab some next time he's in morrisons

Hope your weekend is going good so far x

I've done it again. Had a fantastic week and then I've gone and blown it again over the weekend :( I just can't get a grip of things at the minute - I think I've had one week where I've actually been 100% on plan since I got back from my holidays. I need a kick up the backside or I'm soon going to be back at square one. Dreading the scales tomorrow as I'm definitely expecting quite a large gain, but it must be done, I can't miss another week.

I think one of the reasons why I can't seem to stick with it is my parents being away. I seem to be bored/comfort eating, and as I usually cook for them too, I'm not putting as much effort in with cooking just for myself.

Oh well, what's done is done. Straight back on it today, and no more Syns at all. Will have to wait and see what the scales will say tomorrow.

Having a Green day today...

Breakfast:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea Curry (S) with Rice and Vegetable Kebabs (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Coffee with Milk (HExA) throughout the day

Healthy B: 2 x HiFi

Last edited:
Back