The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Aw hun don't be too hard on yourself. I wouldn't recommend denying yourself syns cos it might make you crave stuff and that's never good. Just draw a line on the weekend and get back on plan as normal.

I know what you mean about it being tough cooking for yourself. I'm the same and often can't be bothered to cook properly for myself. I would recommend doing a few batch cook meals and freezing the extras, that way you will have a selection of quick meals that you can defrost while the rice, noodles, pasta or baked tattie is cooking. Means you are cooking a sensible amount at a time and you only need to really cook a few days to get a couple of weeks worth of meals sorted. :D

Aw hun don't be too hard on yourself. I wouldn't recommend denying yourself syns cos it might make you crave stuff and that's never good. Just draw a line on the weekend and get back on plan as normal.

I know what you mean about it being tough cooking for yourself. I'm the same and often can't be bothered to cook properly for myself. I would recommend doing a few batch cook meals and freezing the extras, that way you will have a selection of quick meals that you can defrost while the rice, noodles, pasta or baked tattie is cooking. Means you are cooking a sensible amount at a time and you only need to really cook a few days to get a couple of weeks worth of meals sorted. :D

Thanks for some really great advice PP, you are always so helpful. I am dreading the scales tomorrow, but also can't wait so that I can just draw another line under this week and try to start afresh again. I can't, and most imporantly wont, let all of my hard work up to now go to waste!

Hi Stevie! Been hiding away and pigging out at weekends for 5 weeks now myself but am back and determined to stay on track and lose a stone for Christmas!
We'll support each other on this bumpy journey of ours!

:( 2 days worth of eating rubbish might not have given you that big of a gain, hopefully! If it has, you sound as if you're gonna take it on the chin anyway. Really feeling for you, must be really frustrating. Hope you don't have too big of a gain tomorrow x

I'm not looking forward to WI tomorrow either- so annoyed with myself..grr!! Also, is all bran choc crunch a HEB? Cant find it listed on the SW website! xx

Right with you on the self sabotage :( unfortunately my bad weekend led to a bad two weeks!! Dreading weigh in on Thursday :(
Hope your gain isn't too big xx

Rochelle1 said:
The last mag had it on the new food page, 30g for a hexb x

Thanks! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:bighug: don't go beating yourself up. And as PP says about syns, don't deny yourself them as it will probably just make you want them even more

Hope the scales are kind to you today xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind messages. Today is D-day and I'm dreading it. In all honesty, the past two weeks haven't been good at all, not just the weekends. I'm a bit of a secret eater, and although my main food diary looks good, the odd crisp here or chocolate there has probably not done me any favours.

I haven't been weighed in two weeks. I got on my scales this morning, and have put on 5lb. That will be even more the time I have eaten today and gotten on the scales tonight. Looks like it will be at least half a stone on :( I feel so stupid. I have undone so much of my hard work. I feel embarrassed to go to group tonight, expecting such a huge gain, but I know I need to go and stay to class. I have let myself down, big style.

After tonight I will have 10 more weigh in's until Christmas. By then, I just want to get back to what I was - pre holidays and binges :( Hopefully I can do it.

Will be back on later tonight to update with horrific gain.

Princess_Stevie said:
Thanks everyone for your kind messages. Today is D-day and I'm dreading it. In all honesty, the past two weeks haven't been good at all, not just the weekends. I'm a bit of a secret eater, and although my main food diary looks good, the odd crisp here or chocolate there has probably not done me any favours.

I haven't been weighed in two weeks. I got on my scales this morning, and have put on 5lb. That will be even more the time I have eaten today and gotten on the scales tonight. Looks like it will be at least half a stone on :( I feel so stupid. I have undone so much of my hard work. I feel embarrassed to go to group tonight, expecting such a huge gain, but I know I need to go and stay to class. I have let myself down, big style.

After tonight I will have 10 more weigh in's until Christmas. By then, I just want to get back to what I was - pre holidays and binges :( Hopefully I can do it.

Will be back on later tonight to update with horrific gain.

Fingers crossed its not as bad as you think !! Xx

Thanks ladies. As group draws closer I am becoming more and more anxious about going. I'm going to be mortified, and so embarrassed. But I need to go.

I am estimating at least half a stone on. In two weeks :( It will take me forever to get that back off! But hey ho, nobodies fault but my own.

2 hours or so until I find out the damage. Eek..

Princess_Stevie said:
Thanks ladies. As group draws closer I am becoming more and more anxious about going. I'm going to be mortified, and so embarrassed. But I need to go.

I am estimating at least half a stone on. In two weeks :( It will take me forever to get that back off! But hey ho, nobodies fault but my own.

Nothing to be mortified or embarrassed about,everyone has rough patches and its not always going to be easy but at least your going back it would be so easy to say stuff it I'm not going,but your going back and holding your hands up !! Getting back on track and staying to class will help you fingers crossed its not as mush as you think xx

Keep that chin up, we all have times like this and you are doing the best thing getting back to class to draw a line and move on, we wouldn't be on sw diet if we were all perfect with our eating so it's nothing to be ashamed of, in all honesty I'm in exactly the same position as you now and have to face the damage of my two week binge on Thursday so I know exactly how you feel. Take a big deep breath and start again xxx

Was just wondering about you as you have been quiet on the boards so popped in to see how you are doing. Hope you are being kind to yourself for what the scales may have said and are ready for a fresh new week x

Thank you everyone for your lovely, supportive comments as always. It is so nice to know that I am not the only one who has been in this position, and that people genuinely care and want to helpful. I am so appeciative of you all.

When I went to group last night I was feeling deflated and embarrassed, but that soon changed. I had a long chat with my consultant and my group really helped me to find my mojo again. Anyway, the scales announced a 6lb gain. I always try to see the positive in a situation - this one being that I had already geared myself up for a 7lb gain, so I am already 1lb ahead. Bonus! Plus, that is 6lb on over two weeks, and I knew it was coming. I actually felt better as soon as I got off the scales, even after such a big gain, because I then knew where I was at and was able to draw a huge fat line under it

This week I plan to save the majority of my Syns for Saturday, when I have a few friends coming round for drinks. I have already decided that I will swap the copious bottles of Koppaberg for a small bottle of vodka and a diet mixer - did you know a small bottle of vodka is about the equivalent of two bottles of Koppaberg!?

Anyway, today I am kickstarting my fresh start new week with a Green day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Coffee with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea "Korma" (S) (0.5 Syns for Coconut Greek Muller Light) with Vegetable Kebabs (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 4 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (2 x HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 4 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 0.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 0.5 / 105

Last edited:
Just found out/planned to go to the cinema with my brother tonight to see Taken 2. So, have planned my snacks so as not to go off plan! I will still have a HExB left, and most of the days Syns, so I'm going to take 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Lights and a packet of Velvet Crunch. Oh, and a bottle of Diet Coke. Lord only knows what my brother will be troughing.

Must avoid nachos and pick'n'mix like the plague. Had a chat with my Consultant last night and she said a trick she uses to avoid food whilst out, is to imagine that the person serving you has just been to the toilet and not washed their hands - definitely enough to put me off!! Yuck.

Back