The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Taken 2 is brill I saw it on monday! X

Taken 2 is brill I saw it on monday! X

I'm literally just back from the cinema. Oh my God, it was amazeballs!! I'd heard so many bad reviews and people telling me it wasn't worth going to the cinema for. They obviously weren't watching the same film as me, 'cause my brother and I both thought it was as good as the first and could sit and watch it all over again! I still can't believe Liam Neeson is 60 - he is crazy awesome!! And he has the most beautiful voice.

Oh, and to make things even better, I stuck completely to plan :D In fact, I only had my diet coke and one of my HiFi Lights, so I'm just sitting down now to a cup of chocolate tea and my second HiFi. Hope everyone's had a great night x

I'm literally just back from the cinema. Oh my God, it was amazeballs!! I'd heard so many bad reviews and people telling me it wasn't worth going to the cinema for. They obviously weren't watching the same film as me, 'cause my brother and I both thought it was as good as the first and could sit and watch it all over again! I still can't believe Liam Neeson is 60 - he is crazy awesome!! And he has the most beautiful voice.

Oh, and to make things even better, I stuck completely to plan :D In fact, I only had my diet coke and one of my HiFi Lights, so I'm just sitting down now to a cup of chocolate tea and my second HiFi. Hope everyone's had a great night x

Yeh it was brill and loved the fact it was set in istanbul. I couldn't believe it when my boyfriend told me he was 60, not bad for his age! I never bother with cinema munchies I never did even before slimming world, hate popcorn/nachos and stuff lol I just usually get diet pepsi.

Pleased you enjoyed your night! X

Morning everyone! Hope you're all well? I'm feeling super motivated today after a fantastic first day back on plan yesterday - it's really set me up for another great day today.

I just want to thank everyone again for helping me to find my mojo, I feel better than ever and I'm not going to let myself down again this time. Really hoping to get the majority of my gain off by weigh in next Tuesday, and my Christmas goal is just to be back to my pre-holiday weight, when I was at my lightest ever. Anything more than that will be a brucey bonus!

I'm having another Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Coffee with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Mushy Pea "Korma" (S) (0.5 Syns for Coconut Greek Muller Light) with Rice, Green Beans (S), Broccoli (S) and Mangetout (S)

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato topped with Spicy Taco Beans and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 1 x Orange HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 0.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 1 / 105

Last edited:
Make sure you have your 2nd B on a green day! You may not lose well if you miss them out. One week I maintained and when I looked back at my food I'd only been having 1 healthy A on green days. 120 cals must make loads of difference! X foods looking great today x

Make sure you have your 2nd B on a green day! You may not lose well if you miss them out. One week I maintained and when I looked back at my food I'd only been having 1 healthy A on green days. 120 cals must make loads of difference! X foods looking great today x

Oooh I'll be having it, don't worry about that!! Just hadn't decided what to have, that's all. Think I'll have an orange HiFi just now with a cup of chocolate tea, yum :) xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Morning everyone! Hope you're all well? I'm feeling super motivated today after a fantastic first day back on plan yesterday - it's really set me up for another great day today.

I just want to thank everyone again for helping me to find my mojo, I feel better than ever and I'm not going to let myself down again this time. Really hoping to get the majority of my gain off by weigh in next Tuesday, and my Christmas goal is just to be back to my pre-holiday weight, when I was at my lightest ever. Anything more than that will be a brucey bonus!

I'm having another Green day today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Coffee with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Mushy Pea "Korma" (S) (0.5 Syns for Coconut Greek Muller Light) with Rice, Green Beans (S), Broccoli (S) and Mangetout (S)

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato topped with Spicy Taco Beans and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 1 x Orange HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 0.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 1 / 105

Dinner sounds scrummy Hun :) a twist on the normal beans x

Dinner sounds scrummy Hun :)a twist on the normal beans x

It was so nice! I love baked beans, especially with a bit of curry powder stirred through them, but these were a nice change. They had a bit of a kick to them, and it was nice to have a mixture of different beans and chickpeas – will definitely be having them again! X

I just rediscovered the orange hifis, forgot how nice they are! Yum bought 2 packs on wednesday lol x

I’m exactly the same!! Last week when I was running low on HiFi’s I found an orange one lingering in the bottom of my box. Omg, I’m hooked now!! Stocked up good and proper at group on Tues :giggle: x

Happy Friday folks!! :)

Today is where my real danger zone starts. The weekends are always the hardest times for me, but I've got my food plan all drawn up and I'm determined to stick to it. I've had very little Syns so far this week in order to save them for drinks tomorrow night, and will be making some WW pizzas before people come round so that if they decide to order food I can just shove my wraps in the oven. I feel like I have got all support measures in place - sounds like a military operation :giggle:

I'm aiming to get online every day over the weekend, even if it is just to log my food/drink. I know that writing it down helps keep me on track, so it's something that I must do.

Today I'm having a Red day...

(S)

Breakfast:

Lunch:
- Low Low Cheese Spread with Red Pepper and Chilli (HExA) in a Wholemeal Roll (HExB)
- Salt & Vinegar Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers stuffed with BabyBel Lights (HExA) and served with Vegetable Kebabs (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Cheese Spread & 3 BabyBel Light
Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 4 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
It was so nice! I love baked beans, especially with a bit of curry powder stirred through them, but these were a nice change. They had a bit of a kick to them, and it was nice to have a mixture of different beans and chickpeas - will definitely be having them again! X

I'm exactly the same!! Last week when I was running low on HiFi's I found an orange one lingering in the bottom of my box. Omg, I'm hooked now!! Stocked up good and proper at group on Tues :giggle: x

Yeah Rocky roads had overtaken my lovely orange hifi bars but I need to get some back in I need a mega stock up at class on wed !!

Your mushy pea korma sounds lush how do you make it ?

Your mushy pea korma sounds lush how do you make it ?

It's super easy and really really tasty! I just fry off sliced peppers, red onion and mushrooms and then add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and 1 tin of mushy peas. Allow it to simmer and add curry powder to taste. I then added 2 of the coconut greek style Muller lights and voi la! As easy as that. 1 Syn for the whole lot, and it makes plenty :)

Princess_Stevie said:
It's super easy and really really tasty! I just fry off sliced peppers, red onion and mushrooms and then add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and 1 tin of mushy peas. Allow it to simmer and add curry powder to taste. I then added 2 of the coconut greek style Muller lights and voi la! As easy as that. 1 Syn for the whole lot, and it makes plenty :)

Mmmm thanks sounds yummy !!!

A tip for getting online, use your phone!! I only go on the laptop about twice a month lol can't be bothered with it so I bookmarked my diary on my blackberry and now I just fill in my food diary every day with minimal effort.

Looks like you've got the weekend planned, you know you can stick to it x

Rochelle1 said:
A tip for getting online, use your phone!! I only go on the laptop about twice a month lol can't be bothered with it so I bookmarked my diary on my blackberry and now I just fill in my food diary every day with minimal effort.

Looks like you've got the weekend planned, you know you can stick to it x

I've done the same, but I have the app on my iPhone so can update my diary as and when throughout the day!
Hope your weekend is going well Princess!

Morning everyone. Ugh, can't believe it's Monday. I'm sooo tired today, can't wait for bedtime!!

Managed to near enough stick to my plan over the weekend, so still hoping for a good loss tomorrow. I don't think I'll lose the full 6lb I put on, but I will be happy with any loss, just to get the ball rolling again.

I'm having a Green day today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Creamy Tomato and Vegetable Pasta Bake (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), and Sweetcorn) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Salad

Other:
- Milk throughout the day (HExA)

Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Last edited:
Back