The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

I think you'll get your christmas wish :bighug:

Well done on that brilliant loss :woohoo:

Thanks Em! And thank you so much for still taking the time to visit my diary when you have so much going on at home. Big hugs xx

I am so going to try your mushy pea Korma! May make it this weekend. What a good idea for the Christmas tree I may do something similar to keep me motivated. Well done on staying on track xxx

I am so going to try your mushy pea Korma! May make it this weekend. What a good idea for the Christmas tree I may do something similar to keep me motivated. Well done on staying on track xxx

Hey, thanks for visiting my diary. The mushy pea korma is soo nice, definitely worth a try! I've just had mine for lunch and I'm absolutely stuffed - very filling!

I really can't take credit for the Christmas tree as I got my inspiration from Hannah, but I agree - it's a fantastic idea! I can't wait to go to group on Tuesday so that I can hopefully colour in a few of my baubles!

Hope you have a great week xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey, thanks for visiting my diary. The mushy pea korma is soo nice, definitely worth a try! I've just had mine for lunch and I'm absolutely stuffed - very filling!

I really can't take credit for the Christmas tree as I got my inspiration from Hannah, but I agree - it's a fantastic idea! I can't wait to go to group on Tuesday so that I can hopefully colour in a few of my baubles!

Hope you have a great week xx

Well at a good idea whoever came up with it lol! I'm off to get some of the mullet Greek yogurts tomorrow then thanks x

Well at a good idea whoever came up with it lol! I'm off to get some of the mullet Greek yogurts tomorrow then thanks x

Just a heads up - they're on offer at £1 in Asda at the moment! They're usually well over £2 for the pack of 4, so grab yourself a bargain while you can!! :) x

Princess_Stevie said:
Just a heads up - they're on offer at £1 in Asda at the moment! They're usually well over £2 for the pack of 4, so grab yourself a bargain while you can!! :) x

:( we don't have an asda! Thanks though xx

Happy Friday folks!! :D

Still feeling super motivated, and determined that the weekend won't beat me. I managed it last weekend, so I can survive it again this time around. One thing that will help is that my bank balance will not allow me to go out this weekend - I'm going to stop in and spend some time with my parents. Also to catch up with X-Factor as I've missed it the last few weeks, so it will be good to see it (sad or what!!)

Today is another Green day - I'm hooked!!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with BBQ Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 1 x Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5.5
Weekly Syns: 17.5 / 105

Last edited:
Great food day Stevie!! I just did a lush casserole. Linda mcartney sausages, onions and mushrooms, tin of beans, tin of chopped tomatoes, and sliced potatoes on the top (done the SW chip way) it was lush!! So filling it went round me and my cousin and there's some left for tomorrows lunch. Perfect easy green day comfort food x

:( we don't have an asda! Thanks though xx
They're BOGOF in tesco! X

Well done on your loss. That Christmas tree sounds a fab idea. hope you have a good weekend x

Well, another weekend has passed, and a very indulgent one at that! Oh dear. I am so annoyed for doing this to myself every week, but with it being derby day etc. I couldn't resist going out. I've also been feeling a bit rubbish with cold and have just really been eating whatever I fancied. My bank balance hates me right now, and I'm just hoping the scales don't feel the same way too!

I'm hoping that I can claw things back a bit between now and weigh in tomorrow night. I didn't use a great deal of my Syns before the weekend, so I'm hoping that this has helped to limit the damage. Staying Syn free now too, and hopefully I can still manage a loss tomorrow. Even half a lb or just a maintain and I'd be thrilled - anything but another gain!

I'm literally just focusing on Free & SuperFree foods now. Here's my food for today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Grapes and a Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Baked Cod (S) served with BBQ Wedges, Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Peppers (S)), and Mushy Peas (SS)

W/ends are so tough but sometimes life just has to get in teh way of SW. Hopefully you'll still get a loss tomorrow. :D

Thanks PP, I hope so! Today is D-day, I'm hoping the scales will be kind tonight. Just a teeny weeny half a lb and I'll be happy! :)

Good luck for wi tonight love sure ul surprise yourself! Joined back up this morning! A stone heavier then last time I was there :0 so gonna be keeping a track on you for inspiration food wise you always seem to have good meal ideas :) <3 good luck tonight xxx

Thanks ladies, you always make me feel really good about myself!! :) Starting to get nervous now, about 2 and a half hours to go until I get weighed, eek! xxxx

Back