The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Morning guys. Last nights result was a maintain. I was really disappointed at first, but I guess after two days (ish) off plan I should be quite pleased with that. It's just disheartening because I know I've done it in the past and still managed a loss, but as one of my fellow members said to me, it's probably got a lot to do with me being smaller now. I can't get away with so much these days. At least it wasn't a gain, as it could well have been! The thing I was most disappointed about was not getting to colour in any of the baubles on my Christmas Wish Tree, lol! Nevermind, I will really push myself this week and go for a double whammy next Tuesday :D

I didn't bother getting any of the new Berry Bakewell HiFi's. I have seen so many people on here saying how disgusting they are, and even my Consultant told me they were awful! So I decided to give them a miss. Although a few people on our groups FB page have been raving on about them last night/this morning, so I am thinking that next week I'll buy a packet and if I don't like them, they can go into the SOTW basket.

Already looking forward to group next week, it's going to be busy! We're having a taster session, plus it's (optional) fancy dress for Halloween, with a prize for the best dressed! I love dressing up so I'll definitely be taking part. I've seen some great outfits/ideas in the £ shop and Wilkinsons, so I'll have to make my mind up and decide on something. We're also having a clothes "swishing" next week too. Basically, we are all taking in any clothes that no longer fit us and they'll be set up in one part of the room. Everyone is free to browse through the clothes and take anything they like. It will be a donation of 50p per item of clothing, with proceeds going to a Cancer charity, and any leftover clothes being taken to the charity shop. I think it's a great idea, as nobody wants to be spending a fortune on clothes whilst slimming. It's also a great chance for me to finally get in my wardrobes and have a clear out, which I think I'll do this weekend.

I'm starting this week off with a Green day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Banana
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (2 x HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S) and Red Onion (S))

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak (S) (0.5 Syns) served with Low Fat Super Noodles, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 1 x Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 1.5
Weekly Syns: 1.5 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Morning guys. Last nights result was a maintain. I was really disappointed at first, but I guess after two days (ish) off plan I should be quite pleased with that. It's just disheartening because I know I've done it in the past and still managed a loss, but as one of my fellow members said to me, it's probably got a lot to do with me being smaller now. I can't get away with so much these days. At least it wasn't a gain, as it could well have been! The thing I was most disappointed about was not getting to colour in any of the baubles on my Christmas Wish Tree, lol! Nevermind, I will really push myself this week and go for a double whammy next Tuesday :D

I didn't bother getting any of the new Berry Bakewell HiFi's. I have seen so many people on here saying how disgusting they are, and even my Consultant told me they were awful! So I decided to give them a miss. Although a few people on our groups FB page have been raving on about them last night/this morning, so I am thinking that next week I'll buy a packet and if I don't like them, they can go into the SOTW basket.

Already looking forward to group next week, it's going to be busy! We're having a taster session, plus it's (optional) fancy dress for Halloween, with a prize for the best dressed! I love dressing up so I'll definitely be taking part. I've seen some great outfits/ideas in the £ shop and Wilkinsons, so I'll have to make my mind up and decide on something. We're also having a clothes "swishing" next week too. Basically, we are all taking in any clothes that no longer fit us and they'll be set up in one part of the room. Everyone is free to browse through the clothes and take anything they like. It will be a donation of 50p per item of clothing, with proceeds going to a Cancer charity, and any leftover clothes being taken to the charity shop. I think it's a great idea, as nobody wants to be spending a fortune on clothes whilst slimming. It's also a great chance for me to finally get in my wardrobes and have a clear out, which I think I'll do this weekend.

I'm starting this week off with a Green day...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (2 x HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S) and Red Onion (S))

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak (S) (0.5 Syns) served with Low Fat Super Noodles, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Other:
- 1 x Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 1.5
Weekly Syns: 1.5 / 105

What a great idea the clothes swapping is!! Great motivation as well for what is now too big :) x

Morning everyone! Just a really quick post this morning, as I'm super busy today. I'm off work today and tomorrow, and today I'm going to get my nails re-done and then tonight I'm off to the Nicki Minaj concert :D Mega excited!! We're standing, so there should be lots of Body Magic with dancing etc!

Went to the cinema last night to see Paranormal Activity 4 and I was really good. We went to Burger King beforehand and I had a large Diet Coke, whilst my friend tucked into a cheeseburger meal. Proud moment :) I'm determined for a good loss on Tuesday.

Well, must dash. Going for my nails done at 10 so I really need to hurry up and get ready! Catch up with you all later, have a great day.

Today is a Red day...

(S)

Breakfast:
- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- 2 x WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn), Bacon, 1 x Fried Egg and grilled Mushrooms (S), Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Chicken pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Vodka and Coke (8 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 14.5
Weekly Syns: 16 / 105

Last edited:
Brill red day hun!! I've seen people on here make chips out of butter nut squash, maybe an idea for red days? I love your pizza idea, I've done pizzas with the warburton thins before they're lovely x

Menu sounds nice but one thing I noticed, you ate sweetcorn on a red day, if it wasn't baby sweetcorn then it will be syns xx

Menu sounds nice but one thing I noticed, you ate sweetcorn on a red day, if it wasn't baby sweetcorn then it will be syns xx

I'm just about to edit that, I didn't end up having it. Didn't realise you weren't allowed sweetcorn on a red day? How strange. Thanks hun xx

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm in such a good mood today - Nicki Minaj was amazing last night, I'm still buzzing off her :D We we're standing and managed to get the most amazing spot. We were right in the middle of the stage about 10 rows from the front. She was fabulous!! I didn't thnk she'd be too good live, but she really was! And she put on such a show. I must have done so much Body Magic jumping around to her lol :giggle: I liked that she really interacted with the crowd too, taking time out to speak to us between songs. She had some amazing costumes/wigs too. Here are a few pictures...

418046_417759241611071_1263251594_n.jpg564896_417759698277692_574266465_n.jpg318906_417760168277645_2010082826_n.jpg553729_417761541610841_1905019193_n.jpg

I'm going to have another Green day today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA) and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- 6 Quorn "Chicken" Nuggets (3 Syns) with BBQ Wedges and Baked Beans (SS)

Dinner:
- 3 x Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages with Mustard Mash (1 Syn for 2 tsp Mustard), Carrots (S) and Garden Peas

Other:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made with Milk (HExA)
- Milky Way Crispy Rolls (6.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 2 x 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 12.5
Weekly Syns: 28.5 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
I'm just about to edit that, I didn't end up having it. Didn't realise you weren't allowed sweetcorn on a red day? How strange. Thanks hun xx

It's one of the few veg that aren't free on red days. Peas, sweetcorn, broad beans, potatoes, parsnips and sweet potato. Xx

It's one of the few veg that aren't free on red days. Peas, sweetcorn, broad beans, potatoes, parsnips and sweet potato. Xx

Ooh, well I never knew that - thanks for pointing it out hun :D Have a great weekend xx

Sounds like you're having a fab wekk hun. Be good over the w/end and you'll get a stunning loss. :D

Thank you lovely PP. I am hoping I can stay in and be good this weekend, but I won't hold my breath as I say that every week :giggle: Have a good one!

Hey Hun just popping in to get some inspiration!!! How much of the all bran is a b choice? Sounds yummy! (And I can only eat so much weetabix lol) xx

Hey Hun just popping in to get some inspiration!!! How much of the all bran is a b choice? Sounds yummy! (And I can only eat so much weetabix lol) xx

Hey Elle, nice to see you hun!! :) How are you and baby Isabel doing? I saw the recent pictures of her on your diary - she is so beautiful! I can't believe she is a month old already.

You get 30g of the All Bran Chocolate Crunch. I'm a chocoholic so it's nice to be able to have something chocolatey for breakfast :drool:

Hope you have a great weekend! xx

Good morning my lovlies! :) Hope everyone is well. Can you believe it - we have snow here!? In October!! How bizarre. But, in a way I am pleased. It is helping my campaign for stopping in all weekend. I can't to go out when it's so cold, so things are looking good.

Going for another Red day today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB) with Strawberries, Blueberries and a sliced Banana
599320_418241968229465_2067700495_n.jpg

Lunch:
- WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Chicken pieces (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms(S), Peppers (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers served with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made with Milk (HExA)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 7.5
Weekly Syns: 36 / 105

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Hey Elle, nice to see you hun!! :) How are you and baby Isabel doing? I saw the recent pictures of her on your diary - she is so beautiful! I can't believe she is a month old already.

You get 30g of the All Bran Chocolate Crunch. I'm a chocoholic so it's nice to be able to have something chocolatey for breakfast :drool:

Hope you have a great weekend! xx

Thanks babe....she is 6 weeks today! Xxx

Yummy, I like chocolate too!

Subscribing to your diary for a couple of red/green ideas, been doing mostly extra easy since I rejoined but don't really like extra easy as I struggle with the 1/3 superfree bit! Anyway, hope you're well, and keep up the good work :) xxx

Back