The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Wow! Your bits for the taster sound fab! How do you make the hummus? I used to love having the mini pots of that! And garlic mayo is something of a weakness...

Really glad to hear you sounding more positive. Enjoy the football and I look forward to hearing what the scales had in store..!

Wow! Your bits for the taster sound fab! How do you make the hummus? I used to love having the mini pots of that! And garlic mayo is something of a weakness...

Really glad to hear you sounding more positive. Enjoy the football and I look forward to hearing what the scales had in store..!

Thank you! They were really easy to make, I make them quite often.

For the hummus, I de-seeded and then sliced 1 red pepper. Roast this in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Drain a can of chickpeas and pop them into a blender with a small amount of boiling water and some garlic salt. Give them a quick blitz. Add the pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice and a tbsp at a time of ff natural yogurt and blitz again until you are happy with the consistency.

The fake garlic mayo was just a tbsp of quark mixed with 2 or 3 tbsp's of ff natural yogurt and some more of the garlic salt. Really quick and easy to make, but so tasty!

wow- your tasters sound amazing! :drool:

Hey Stevie !

Just came across your diary and decided I'd sub as some of your foods the past few weeks have sounded yummy!!

Then as I was reading you got really down and sad because of your pattern of going out on a weekend :( don't be sad. You're young and having fun! And you're only young once!

I hope your WI tonight goes ok - have a chat with your consultant an hopefully that will perk you up a little too. But don't beat yourself up whatever the result!

Do your friends know your slimming (I presume so as you've done so well so far!), maybe ask them if they'll get strict with you? Give them the pennies and let them buy your drinks so you can't change your mind and get something different when you get to the bar? Or are your friends as bad an influence as mine and usually the ones buying the shots?? Lol

Either way, you've done fab so far, and going out once a week isn't the end of th world xx

Oooh thank you for the recipes! We've got our tasting evening next week so I was going to make the Smash chicken goujons and needed some dip inspiration! Perfect!

Hey Stevie !

Just came across your diary and decided I'd sub as some of your foods the past few weeks have sounded yummy!!

Then as I was reading you got really down and sad because of your pattern of going out on a weekend :( don't be sad. You're young and having fun! And you're only young once!

I hope your WI tonight goes ok - have a chat with your consultant an hopefully that will perk you up a little too. But don't beat yourself up whatever the result!

Do your friends know your slimming (I presume so as you've done so well so far!), maybe ask them if they'll get strict with you? Give them the pennies and let them buy your drinks so you can't change your mind and get something different when you get to the bar? Or are your friends as bad an influence as mine and usually the ones buying the shots?? Lol

Either way, you've done fab so far, and going out once a week isn't the end of th world xx

Thank you so much! What a lovely post. WI in less than 2 hours, I am getting nervous now but I know it's not the be all and end all!

My friends all know I'm doing Slimming World - I never stop raving on about it lol!! I know I couldn't trust them with buying my drinks, as they're usually the ones wanting to buy fishbowls and shots..very bad influences lol! It's a fantastic idea though and if my friends weren't so naughty I'd definitely give it a go! I just need to stick to my guns and stop losing all willpower once I've gone out. I think the thing is that my friends tend to get quite drunk quite easily! Vodka and diet coke doesn't really get me drunk, so I always feel like I need to "catch up" with them, hence the Jägerbombs, etc. I need to get out of this frame of mind, which is something I'm going to work on. I have had nights out in the past where I've not touched a drop of alcohol, and have stuck to diet coke all night! So I know I can do it if I just focus.

Thank you again for your kind words, it really has lifted my spirits. I'm ready to face the scales, embrace the result and wipe my slate clean. Fresh start! The support on here is always absolutely fantastic :bighug: xxx

Edit- misread!! :D

Last edited:
Oh..my..God...after all of that panicking, I lost 1.5lb at group last night!! :D I'm absolutely elated. I wasn't expecting a loss at all, so I'm absolutely thrilled. I got to colour in 3 of the baubles on my Christmas wish tree and I've now got exactly 7lb to get to my Christmas wish! I've just worked out I get weighed 8 more times between now and Christmas, so it's less than 1lb a week. I know I can do it. Time to get focused and kick some sw butt! Can't thank you all enough for the amazing support you've shown, as always. I knew I could count on you all to help me through a tough time :bighug:

Think I'll start off my week with a Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- 4 Ryvita Original (HExB) with Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Light (HExA)
- Carrot Sticks (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn "Chicken" Style Pieces (S) in a Creamy Garlic Mushroom Sauce (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S) and Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Light (HExA))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Nestle Animal Bar (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 2 x 75g Philadelphia Light (150g)
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Mega congrats on the loss- see, nothing to have been worried about! :) xx

Mega congrats on the loss- see, nothing to have been worried about! :) xx

Thank you hun! :) I know, silly me getting myself all worked up!! Must stay focused this week though and put in twice as much effort - don't want Saturday's blowout to catch up in any way! Have a great week xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Oh..my..God...after all of that panicking, I lost 1.5lb at group last night!! :D I'm absolutely elated. I wasn't expecting a loss at all, so I'm absolutely thrilled. I got to colour in 3 of the baubles on my Christmas wish tree and I've now got exactly 7lb to get to my Christmas wish! I've just worked out I get weighed 8 more times between now and Christmas, so it's less than 1lb a week. I know I can do it. Time to get focused and kick some sw butt! Can't thank you all enough for the amazing support you've shown, as always. I knew I could count on you all to help me through a tough time :bighug:

Think I'll start off my week with a Green day today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- 4 Ryvita Original (HExB) with Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Light (HExA)
- Carrot Sticks (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn "Chicken" Style Pieces (S) in a Creamy Garlic Mushroom Sauce (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S) and Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Light (HExA))

Other:
- Nestle Animal Bar (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 2 x 75g Philadelphia Light (150g)
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Well done Hun!! Dinner sounds gd x

Hi Stevie, been reading through your diary for meal inspiration so thought i'd subscribe! well done on your loss this week :D x

Aww, thank you hun!! Have been a bit up a down at the moment but I'm back with a bang and determined to stay focused and positive :D Hope you have a great week xx

Morning everyone. Just realised it's Thursday already - for once the week has actually flown over, soon be the weekend :D Yay!!

Usually I have every meal planned for the day, but I'm not sure what will be for tea tonight. I'm taking my mam to do the food shopping tonight, so it will either be a jacket potato/salad from the cafe at Morrisons, or I'll make something quick & easy once we get home from there. Will update with that later!

Having another Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Total 0% Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Homemade Coleslaw (S), Quorn Chicken Pieces (S), Babybel Lights (HExA), Carrot (S), Celery (S) and Pepper Sticks (S), Potato Wedges and Jalepeños (S)
12782_420427861344209_136146947_n.jpg

Other:
- 4 Mikado (2 Syns)
- Highlights Fudge Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy B:2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4
Weekly Syns: 9 / 105

Last edited:
Back