The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Stevie you are inspiring me to try some red and green days. Just need to get my head around them!

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Stevie you are inspiring me to try some red and green days. Just need to get my head around them!

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Aww, brilliant! I really love Red & Green days, I'm a big advocate now :) I never follow EE these days. If you need a hand with it or any meal ideas etc. I'd be more than happy to help.

Hope you have a great weekend too! xx

On red days I would think anything with noodles would be quite hefty syns wise....sounds yummy though babes xxx

Hmm, me too! But when I saw the 230g one on Syns Online as 2.5 on EE/Red days, I thought I'd give it a try. Wish I hadn't bothered now :giggle: Although it was very yummy indeed! xxxx

Just had another near disaster, Syn wise! I saw on Syns Online there was a Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad for 2.5 Syns on a red day, so I went out and bought it. Only thing is, it says 230g bowl, and the one I have is 245g! Put it through the Syns Calculator and it works out as 10 Syns! Grrr, so now on 12 Syns for today.

Just to complicate things a bit more, I've tried again on the Syns calculator, this time selecting "Both/Extra Easy". With the free foods as noodles and chicken, it works out as 3.5 Syns on EE/Red and 5.5 Syns on Green. So maybe the 3.5 Syns is right? What do people think?

Wooop, panic over!! A lovely member from another of my Consultants group saw my post on the FB page and called Syns Hotline for me - how sweet of her!! The salad has been confirmed as 3.5 Syns on EE/Red, yippeee :D

Good times, I may pick it up in future as I think it sounds yummy! Is it with the sandwiches etc?

Good times, I may pick it up in future as I think it sounds yummy! Is it with the sandwiches etc?

It was absolutely beautiful - definitely going to be doing more Red days now I know I can have this for so little Syns! That's the main reason I don't do so many Red days, I always struggle with what to have at work. This will become a permanent fixture now :D

Yes, it's in the little fridges where the sandwiches and stuff are. They do quite a few similar looking ones. Off the top of my head, I remember there being a chicken & hoy sin noodle salad too, but would need to double check the Syns for that!

Thanks PP. Mini-heart attack over with :giggle:

I just feel so paranoid this week after last week. Finding out about the pre-grated cheese and the garlic & herb Philly light not being a healthy extra has really thrown me off and I feel guilty about eating stuff. I guess I'm just frightened of messing up, I really want to get my Christmas wish.

That's really strange how 15g is so many extra syns!! Can't be right lol I hate the syn calculator.

I hate it when I make a couple of mistakes like this in a week, gets me all in a fluster!!

Your tea sounds lush x

That's really strange how 15g is so many extra syns!! Can't be right lol I hate the syn calculator.

I hate it when I make a couple of mistakes like this in a week, gets me all in a fluster!!

Your tea sounds lush x

I know, I text my C and even she said the Syns Calculator confuses her. Think SW need to make it a bit clearer/easy to use as it can throw you off a bit. Nevermind, had the salad confirmed as only being 3.5 Syns so that's a lot better than the 10 it could have been!! :)

Can't wait for tea. Not had pizza topped chicken for ages :drool: Really looking forward to it.

Hope you have a great weekend xxxx

What sort of food would you generally eat on a red day as really struggling for ideas! After a very bad syn day today am going to try red till weigh in tues hoping i can get some form of loss!!

So far I've tended to do them on a weekend so that I can have a fried breakfast in the morning (sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms, onion and tomato), maybe a ham sanwich or a chicken salad for lunch and then usually burgers or chicken stuffed with cheese for tea.There's all sorts you could have though - if you have a flick through the diaries sub-forum you can pick up some great ideas! Now I know I can have the chilli chicken noodle salad for 3.5 Syns I think I'll be doing Red days more often :)

Last edited:
Well had a change of plan tonight. Something came up and I literally didn't get in the house until 8pm. Couldn't be bothered faffing around cooking so just decided to use my second HExB on wholemeal bread and have a ham sandwich. Not really feeling hungry if I'm honest, so that will do me.

On a positive note. Had a message from my C to say that Syns Hotline have confirmed that ANY FLAVOUR Philly Light can be used as a Healthy A! Which is a bonus. Going to re-adjust my diary entries then I think I'll get myself off to bed for the night. Not really feeling too good. I'll be back on tomorrow as I'm determined to stay on track and log everything. Have a great Friday night everyone x

Hope you're ok Stevie, have a good sleep! x

Good news about Philli!!! You staying in again this weekend? Xx

Isn't it!!? Sounds so sad but I was over the moon when I heard :giggle:

Yes, it's a weekend in for me again! I'm trying to stop in as much as I can between now and Christmas. Something has come up for my mam today, when she would usually go and do the big foody shop, so I will go and do it for her with my dad - that should keep me out of trouble. And then just a night in front of X-Factor tonight me thinks! Hope you and your mam both enjoy the opera! xxxx

Morning. Just popping on to update my food for the day. I don't think I'm going to get much time online today as we've got a lot on, but I will get round to all of your diaries as and when I can. Have a good day everyone

This is how todays Red day is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Bacon and Mushroom (S) Sandwich (HExB)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA), Roasted Peppers (S) and Ham

Dinner:
- Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Salad (Rocket (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))
pizza chicken.jpg

Other:
- 4 x Fox's Party Rings (6 Syns)
- Highlights Caramel Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal Bread & 6 x Finn Crisp Original

Daily Syns: 14
Weekly Syns: 25 / 105

Last edited:
Back