The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

hope you're ok Stevie, well done for sticking with it :) xx

I'm really excited about your WI this week. I've just got a feeling it's going to be a good'un - you've been doing so well!

I think I might make the burgers tonight too. I've been telling everyone that using Babybels for them is the way forward after lots of fiddly methods involving grated cheese etc. They're the perfect shape!

I haven't done roasted mediterranean veg in ages either. Mmmm it's going to be a good dinner tonight!

I'm really excited about your WI this week. I've just got a feeling it's going to be a good'un - you've been doing so well!

I think I might make the burgers tonight too. I've been telling everyone that using Babybels for them is the way forward after lots of fiddly methods involving grated cheese etc. They're the perfect shape!

I haven't done roasted mediterranean veg in ages either. Mmmm it's going to be a good dinner tonight!

I'm excited too, but also quite nervous! I've not really done anything differently to last week, so I'm hoping the scales will do me a bit more justice tomorrow than they did last week. Going to do an hours Body Magic tonight just as a last chance saloon ;)

I love the burgers, I have them once a week every week! What I do is add the red onion, soy sauce and Aromat to the full pack of mince, then I just keep out enough to make 2 burgers for myself and freeze the rest to use the next week. It saves it going to waste. Must remember to get some BabyBel's on the way home from work, as I think I only have one "Light" one left in the fridge! Also looove the roasted vegetables, I must admit I have them with almost every meal! A really tasty way to get your SuperFree in there.

Enjoy your dinner tonight xx

You've stuck to plan I think it's a nice loss tomorrow!! Xxx

I hope so! 6lb to go until I reach my Christmas wish - I'd love to put a bit of a dent in that this week. We will see :) xxx

Princess_Stevie said:
I hope so! 6lb to go until I reach my Christmas wish - I'd love to put a bit of a dent in that this week. We will see :) xxx

Same here....I'm hoping for a lb this week....I've nt been perfect.....!

Hello! No, top the chicken before you cook it! Pop it in a sandwich bag and whack it & roll it out flat with a rolling pin. Top with tomato puree, whatever toppings you like and a HExA of cheese. Then just pop it in the oven, it should only take about 10 minutes with it being flattened :) It was gorgeous, I'd not had it in ages! Will definitely be making it more regularly.

I really fancy trying that. Its so hard when you live with other people to make things that everyone likes lol but I reckon everyone in my house would like this with chips and maybe home made coleslaw on the side!

Foods looking fab again for the day, you're well and truly back on track by the looks of things x

Melting middle burgers went down a treat with the OH! I put a little bit of cayenne pepper in them so they had a tiny kick. The OH doesn't eat roasted med veg so he had chips, but I am feeling virtuous! :D Thanks for the inspiration!

Oooh, proud moment and sad moment all in one tonight!

533888_424151487638513_681297109_n.jpg

Proud moment: How I look and feel in this^^ dress :D
Sad moment: I bought it for over Christmas and New Year, but it fits me perfect now. I'm worried that by the time I lose another 6lb and reach my Christmas goal it will no longer fit me, booohoooo :(

Oh, what's a girl to do...:giggle:

Princess_Stevie said:

Sad moment: I bought it for over Christmas and New Year, but it fits me perfect now. I'm worried that by the time I lose another 6lb and reach my Christmas goal it will no longer fit me, booohoooo :(

The answer is obvious Stevie.. it's an excuse to BUY ANOTHER :D ;) well done looking fab girl xx

good luck for tomorrow:) its my wi too. 10 2moro morn ;) feeling quietly confident :rolleyes: for us both

Cathie xXx

Ofc buy a new one! xx

Princess_Stevie said:

Looking fab Hun :) x

That dress is lush Stevie and you look fab in it! A new dress can be your treat for reaching your christmas goal - the best sort of treat:)

Thanks lovely ladies! I love my dress, I just hope it will still fit me okay so that I can wear it over Christmas/New Year. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be losing more weight, but it would be such a shame to have never been able to wear this dress, it's beautiful. I am thinking, I will see what it is like again in another few weeks, and perhaps get it taken in if it is starting to become too big.

Weigh in today! Really excited for it but slightly nervous too. Really hope the scales do me some justice as I have been saintly! Roll on 4.30pm :D

it's one of those bittersweet moments, because you want to lose the weight, but you want to wear the dress. I think you should try and find something even MORE perfect and use that as an incentive to keep going :)

hope the scales are kind to you later xx

Back