The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

You could always take it in slightly if necessary - do you know anyone who does alterations?xxx

That's what I'm thinking! A friend suggested a really good dressmaker that could take it in for me if needs be. Going to try it on again in a few weeks and see what it's like, then decide from there if it's going to need taking in. Although I'm not sure how much that would cost - probably more than the dress, as I only paid £13 for it!! I love a good bargain :giggle: xxx

Good luck at WI :) xx

I keep checking the thread even though I know you're probably still at group! I hope the scales were good to you - if not I'll give them a good talking to!

Hi :)
Hope you don't mind me stopping by. Just wanted to say i've looked at your diaries for a few weeks now - I started SW 5 weeks ago and found this site, never looked back since!

Just wanted to say, you are doing so so well!! You are a true inspiration.

Good luck with your weigh in, I also get weighed on a Tuesday so will keep popping back to see how you get on!

xx

Sorry folks, had something on after group tonight. In fact, I had to leave group early to get away and I've only just gotten back in the house. Anyway...woop, 3lb off tonight!! :D And, even more than that, I got Slimmer of the Week too!! I'm absolutely chuffed. This means I'm now back down to exactly a 2st loss and have only 3lb to lose until I reach my Christmas goal. I'm hoping I can do it in the next two weeks (1.5lb per week), and then any extra is a bit of leeway for over Christmas.

This is how my Christmas Wish tree is looking...
230012_424473124273016_1144361599_n.jpg

...not many baubles left to go now! Awww, one of my C's other members (who'm I've never met but have gotten really friendly with on our FB page) sent me a shiny star sticker for the top of my tree, once I get my Christmas Wish. How sweet is that!? :)

Also, our C has started making little SOTW Christmas baubles. She does this every year for the 6 weeks running up to Christmas. I couldn't believe I won it tonight, I never win SOTW! And I had just been thinking of how much I wanted one of these shiny pink baubles...:D
536292_4889600439872_1493149417_n.jpg

All in all, a very good day!! x

Princess_Stevie said:
Sorry folks, had something on after group tonight. In fact, I had to leave group early to get away and I've only just gotten back in the house. Anyway...woop, 3lb off tonight!! :D And, even more than that, I got Slimmer of the Week too!! I'm absolutely chuffed. This means I'm now back down to exactly a 2st loss and have only 3lb to lose until I reach my Christmas goal. I'm hoping I can do it in the next two weeks (1.5lb per week), and then any extra is a bit of leeway for over Christmas.

This is how my Christmas Wish tree is looking...

...not many baubles left to go now! Awww, one of my C's other members (who'm I've never met but have gotten really friendly with on our FB page) sent me a shiny star sticker for the top of my tree, once I get my Christmas Wish. How sweet is that!? :)

Also, our C has started making little SOTW Christmas baubles. She does this every year for the 6 weeks running up to Christmas. I couldn't believe I won it tonight, I never win SOTW! And I had just been thinking of how much I wanted one of these shiny pink baubles...:D

All in all, a very good day!! x

Fab loss well done !!!

Back