The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Fab loss- told you it would all even out! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!! What did you do differently! X

Nothing at all!! It just shows how strange our bodies can be at times. But I'm not complaining, so happy with such a great loss this week and getting SOTW has given me such a boost too! Would love a 1.5lb loss next week but I will be happy with any loss :) x

Gooood morning diary :D Feeling fabulous today, still buzzing with my loss and getting SOTW last night! It's given me a real boost for this week, especially seeing how close I am to my Christmas Wish, eek!

I'm having an Extra Easy day today, a bit of a rarity for me...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Nothing. Completely forgot to pick up my fruit this morning and don't want to waste my only HExB on Alpen Light bars for so early in the day. A bit naughty of me to be skipping breakfast, but it's only for one day. I can manage until lunch time!

Lunch:
- Tesco's Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- 3 x Mikado (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pork Chop with Roast Potatoes, Peas (SS) and Carrots (S)

Other:
- Oatly Chocolate Drink (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 200ml Oatly Chocolate Drink
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Right, I've written down what you ate last week and I'm going to follow it myself and see if I get as lovely a loss!

The Juicy Fruit Twist pots are already a regular for breakfast and I could happily get addicted to Ryvita and Finn Crisp with Philly. I haven't had a 3lb loss in a long time. 5 WIs until Christmas (including today) and I'd love to get down to the weight I was when I joined SW last time! You've inspired me - I'm on a mission...

Right, I've written down what you ate last week and I'm going to follow it myself and see if I get as lovely a loss!

The Juicy Fruit Twist pots are already a regular for breakfast and I could happily get addicted to Ryvita and Finn Crisp with Philly. I haven't had a 3lb loss in a long time. 5 WIs until Christmas (including today) and I'd love to get down to the weight I was when I joined SW last time! You've inspired me - I'm on a mission...

Awwwwww!! Good luck hun, I'm sure you can do it :) xx

Oh Stevie :woohoo: I am sooooo chuffed for you ... what a fantastic loss!!!

I think you'll get your christmas wish if you keep on as well as you have done this week :D :bighug:

Morning diary. Feeling really excited today - my brother is hopefully ordering me Rihanna tickets as we speak :D She's touring next year and is coming to the Stadium of Light in Sunderland on June 20th. Tickets don't go on general sale until Tuesday morning, but with us being Sunderland season ticket holders we get priority booking :D My cousin Louise is coming with me (we both went to see Nicki Minaj together a few weeks ago), and our friend Abbey. I am hoping for tickets in the gold circle standing (right at the front), but if not we're just going for normal standing tickets. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Anyway, I'm having a Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- Oat Bran (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA)
- Pineapple (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with Potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 75g Philly Light
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 5 x Oat Bran

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 8 / 105

Last edited:
Sounds like another super day is in store. Well done on being so focused, and well done on the amazing loss this week. You must be delighted!

Would you have fruit with your lunch to get the superfree in?

Thank you! The loss on Tuesday has really given me a boost. I'm feeling so determined and on plan at the moment it's unbelievable!

I find that I'm really quite full after eating 5 scan bran and cheese, so it would defeat the object to try and cram in fruit / veg. just for the sake of it. Also, on Green / Red days the 1/3 SuperFree isn't as crucial (although come January with the new member packs etc. it will be pushed on all plans), so I'm not too worried about it if I'm honest. Plus, I'll be having lots of veggies for tea :)

Have a good day xx

Wooop!! We managed to get standing tickets for Rihanna :D I'm so excited, plus it gives me another mini-goal to aim for and push myself towards. It will definitely be something to get back on track for after, what is likely to be quite an over-indulgent, Christmas is over and done with.

Well done on your amazing loss - really not far to go till your christmas wish. That so good!

I am so jealous you are going to she Rhi Rhi, it will be an amazing gig.

Back