The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Yay well done Stevie! :D xx

Morning diary. Still absolutely beaming from last night, I have a feeling it's going to be a good week this week :D

I've not really planned much for today, food-wise, as I'm at the dentist later so it will depend how I'm feeling after that. Arghh, I'm terrified :eek: Hopefully after that I'm going to be getting my hair cut too. I'm really nervous about that aswell, as I've not had it cut in well over a year. But it's desperate to be done - it's completely dead and in no "style" at all. Fingers crossed I will get it done and like it :fingerscrossed:

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. I'm having a Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) with Philly Light (HExA)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mushrooms (S))

Other:
- Oatly Chocolate Drink (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 200ml Oatly Chocolate Drink
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on your fantastic loss last night and runner up for miss slinky, you truly do deserve if and are such an inspiration!!

Have fun at the hairdressers, have you got any style in mind? You will have to pop a photo on for us!!
Katie xxx

Thank you!! I really don't see myself as an inspiration but so many people have been calling me that lately! It's truly flattering.

I'm going for a choppy bob. I just hope I like it when it's done!! I have probably never had a hair cut that I have actually liked, I always come away from the hairdressers in tears, that's why I haven't been in so long! But my friend who is a hairdresser is going to do it for me. I trust her more, as she will do it how I tell her to do it - I find that some hairdressers get too scissor happy and cut your hair how they like it, rather than how you actually asked for it. Anyway, this is the photo I've given her to go off...

short-bob4.jpg

Will let you know how it goes, eek! xxxx

Really think that cut will suit you! :) xx

Really think that cut will suit you! :) xx

Thank you, I really hope so! I'm dead nervous, but kind of excited at the same time. It is in desperate need of a good cut! I've been thinking about changing the colour too, I'm getting bored of blonde again now xx

Well done on being a finalist, love the balloons and that hair style looks great, hope you like it when its done

Thank you! I'm really excited to have it cut, but nervous too. I just hope it works out the way I imagine. Will try and post a pic later on when it's done! :)

Good luck with the haircut! It looks like a great style. I had mine all chopped into a graduated bob last year and I love it. I'm lucky that I've found a brilliant hairdresser who cuts my hair so it suits me. I had one that got a bit carried away with her razor scissors and ended up leaving me with really short hair on one side of my head! I was so upset I never went back - and she'd asked me to be her model for Hairdresser of the Year awards!

WI for me tonight so we'll see if stealing your idea for Finn Crisp and Philly lunches has worked some magic..!

Good luck with the haircut! It looks like a great style. I had mine all chopped into a graduated bob last year and I love it. I'm lucky that I've found a brilliant hairdresser who cuts my hair so it suits me. I had one that got a bit carried away with her razor scissors and ended up leaving me with really short hair on one side of my head! I was so upset I never went back - and she'd asked me to be her model for Hairdresser of the Year awards!

WI for me tonight so we'll see if stealing your idea for Finn Crisp and Philly lunches has worked some magic..!

Good luck for tonight, let me know how you get on!! :D xx

Probably not the best of pictures but here's how my hair turned out :)
598503_427180034002325_226207013_n.jpg

Ahh I think that really suits you! :) do you like? No tears this time I hope! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies!! No tears this time :) I am really quite pleased with it. It feels so much healthier, it was in such a bad state!! I'm hoping it will grow quite quickly now, as I want the front to be longer so I can get the back concaved. All in all rather pleased I went for it! xx

Stunning i love it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the new hair cut!! I've been growing mine out, copied of frankie sandford and had it short at one side but got bored of it!! So since weeks before I went on holiday its been growing, my roots are bad :( but I'm gonna get it dyed next weekend and trimmed. I'm nearly back to a bob! I think yours is lovely x

Back