The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

I am the same. Going to try and smash it too this week. Going to try write a plan of foods for the week. X

We can do it! :) xx

Stevie were did you get that cutout top your wearing in the last pic i love it x

Thanks honey! It's by Tulisa, I got it in the sale at Bank :) xx

Good morning diary - Happy New Years Eve! :)

It's my first day back on plan today, and in all honesty I'm raring to go!! I've had such a poorly tummy with all the rubbish I've been eating, I just feel so bloated and sluggish. Really looking forward to eating good food again.

I'm off shopping to the sales today, so this is just a quick pop in before I go. Not sure on lunch yet, but it will be either a salad or jacket potato etc. Will update later on.

Today is a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Melon (S) and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Mixed Leaves (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with Potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)
- 1 x Malteasers Celebration (2 Syns)
- Wotsits Bacon Wafflers (3.5 Syns)
- 1 x Chocolate & Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 7.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 7.5 / 105

Last edited:
well done on only gaining four lbs... i havnt been near the scales yet so i dread to think what ive piled on!!..you will have that gain off in no time,,

your before and after pics are fantastic..you look great and can really see that the plan works well done!!

good to see you are motivated your menu sounds fab for today.. i read all of your diary the other day it gave me loadsa ideas for food so just wanted to say thanks!

I felt the same as u!! Eating rubbish is so over rated, I felt sick and bloated all the time lol I only really had 3 full days off plan though, then had a little chocolate mis-hap after thursdays weigh in. Its good to be back in control again!! Sounds like a good day planned food-wise for u x

Stevie that latest photo is amazeballs!

Well done and a Happy New Year hun!

Aww, thank you so much Ali! :D Happy New Year to you too - I hope 2013 is good to you xx

Happy New year lovely, I am loving the new pic you are looking amazing :)

Aww, thank you hun!! Happy New Year, hope you have a good one :) xx

Morning diary, Happy 2013!! Let's hope this year is a good one :)

Have to say, I loved my first day back on plan yesterday! I'm determined to keep it up and get my Christmas gain off at WI next Tuesday. I was especially pleased that I stuck to it last night, with it being NYE. Usually I would go out and get drunk, but last night I stopped in, stopped on plan and felt great! Bonus.

Got a busy day planned today! Again, I'm usually out drinking all day/night NYD, but today I'm helping my mam to take down all of the Christmas decorations. The tree in particular, it will take me ages!! All Body Magic though ;)

Hope you all have a great NYD, whatever you're doing.

Today is a Green day for me . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA) and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Quorn (S), Vegetable (Mushroom (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Cheese (1/2 HExA) Quiche, served with Potato Wedges and Heinz Fiery Chilli Baked Beans (SS)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S), Vegetable (Mushroom (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and Cheese (1/2 HExA) Quiche
- Wotsits Bacon Wafflers (3.5 Syns)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 5 x single Vodka & Diet Coke (12.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 16
Weekly Syns: 23.5 / 105

Last edited:
Happy new year lovely! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back