The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

good for you hun, I like that way of thinking on in two, off in two weeks. Your great positive frame of mind should ensure that will happen, have a good week xx

Morning diary. Thank you to everyone for your lovely, supportive messages. I can't tell you how excited I am that it is a fresh week and my "official" restart. I'm going to go all guns blazing this week!

I'm going to go completely back to basics and going to try and mix things up a bit this week. I think I got stuck in a bit of a rut and was eating the same things over and over again. Time to bring back some old favourites, such as the mushy pea curry, burgers, pasta bake, etc. I'm also going to try and get lots of Speed and SuperSpeed foods into my diary this week too.

So, I'm starting off the week with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Kiwi Fruit (S)
- 2 x Apple and Sultana Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA)
- Turkish Delight flavour Muller Light

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS), FF Fromage Frais and Curry Powder) served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- 1 x Chocolate and Orange HiFi (6 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 2 x Alpen Light & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns: 6 / 105

Last edited:
Is the mushy pea curry nice Stevie? I'm half tempted to try it :)

Love your food plan for today, it looks absolutely brilliant

Thanks Em!

The mushy pea curry is gorgeous, I really love it!! I know it sounds really weird, but it honestly tastes just like a curry. You can't taste the mushy peas at all, I find it just adds to the texture. I sometimes add a coconut Muller Light to mine to make it like a korma or a bit of vanilla yogurt to make it sweet, kind of like a Pasanda. Mega yums!! :drool: xx

Good morning diary. I'm feeling really good this morning! I'm really happy with how yesterday went - I had a cracking day to begin my fresh start.

I am at the dentist again at 5pm tonight, just to check how things are. I seem to be there all the time don't I!? I apparently have really soft teeth, hence why I often need fillings etc. It's beginning to become quite expensive though - £40 every time I need a filling etc, and I also pay £7 a month for my perscription as I have to have special toothpaste too. My dentist wanted me to come every 6 months, but I think I'll see if I can make it once a year. I really can't afford to keep pulling all of this money out here and there. Hopefully things will go okay tonight!

Anyway, today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (2 x HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Mushy Pea Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS), FF Fromage Frais and Curry Powder)
- Kiwi Fruit (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Chopped Tomatoes (S)) Pasta Bake topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Ryvita Original (3 Syns)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns: 12 / 105

Last edited:
Re dentist....have you considered a health cash plan? I'm in one and it gives me discount dental and optical....?!? X

Oooh!! I might sound really dumb here, but what's one of those? I'm all for saving money ;) hehe xx

Food looks brilliant :D So glad you had a good first day on your fresh start. Did it feel good to get back on it properly?

Hope it goes well at the dentist.

Thanks Em! :D

It really did feel great to be 100% back on plan. I think the little things are really helping me to keep focused and treat this week as my first week - slight change in my diary name, keeping a handwritten copy of my food diaries, bringing back old meals I haven't had for a while, etc. I just feel so positive at the moment and I'm really hoping for a good loss on Tuesday so I'm determined to keep it up!

Will let you know how I get on at the dentist. I'm hoping I won't need another filling tonight. My mouth is just full of the things!

Hope you have a great day today lovely xx

I was going to suggest paying monthly into a health plan for your teeth too, might save you a bit! Dental prices are extortionate, why do we have to pay anyway?! Should be covered in NHS I reckon! It's not cosmetic if its causing you pain so why do we have to pay extra? It's not as if its something we can do without. I'm lucky to have really good teeth only ever had one filling but my boyfriend suffers really bad he has soft teeth like you and really sensitive gums, so sensitive that they bleed a lot! No gum disease or anything just the sensitivity.

Id definitely see about a monthly plan if I was you x

We have one with BHSF so if you google them it's a health cash plan. You can choose your level and if you regularly go to the dentist and opticians it pretty much pays for itself. It's cheaper the younger you are! X

I was going to suggest paying monthly into a health plan for your teeth too, might save you a bit! Dental prices are extortionate, why do we have to pay anyway?! Should be covered in NHS I reckon! It's not cosmetic if its causing you pain so why do we have to pay extra? It's not as if its something we can do without. I'm lucky to have really good teeth only ever had one filling but my boyfriend suffers really bad he has soft teeth like you and really sensitive gums, so sensitive that they bleed a lot! No gum disease or anything just the sensitivity.

Id definitely see about a monthly plan if I was you x

We have one with BHSF so if you google them it's a health cash plan. You can choose your level and if you regularly go to the dentist and opticians it pretty much pays for itself. It's cheaper the younger you are! X

Thank you ladies! Definitely sounds as though it'd be worth it for me - I'm never away from the dentists!! I'll definitely look into it. Thanks again, great advice as always xx

Thank you ladies! Definitely sounds as though it'd be worth it for me - I'm never away from the dentists!! I'll definitely look into it. Thanks again, great advice as always xx

Oh, and didn't end up going to the dentist tonight! By the time I finished work I had a stotting headache and couldn't bear for someone to be messing around with my teeth, especially if he was going to end up drilling and putting a filling in! I rang up and have re-arranged it, so it's now on the 28th instead.

Headache has eased off quite a lot, I am just feeling really exhausted. I think it's with it being my first week back at work, the early mornings are killing me! I'm just watching Waterloo Road and then I think I'll have an early night xx

Back