The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Just spotted the pic you put up of the burgers, they looks lovely x

Good morning diary! Happy Saturday :)

I'm just quickly popping on this morning to update my diary. I've got quite a busy day today. I'm off to get a fresh set of nails on at 10:30, and then my mam and I are going to pop into Darlington and go shopping. I'm looking forward to it!

I'll try and get round to everyone's diaries later on once I'm back home! Hope you all have a great day.

Today is another Red day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA) and a sliced Banana

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Red Pepper and Chilli Low Low Spread (HExB)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) with 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (3 Syns)

Other:
- M&S Chocolate Coated Pretzels (5 Syns)
- Special K Chocolate flavour Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 16
Weekly Syns: 43.5 / 105

Last edited:
Have a good shopping day! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning diary. I can't believe it's Sunday already, the weekends just go far too quickly!!

I had a lovely day yesterday. I got my nails done yesterday morning (and they are looking very glam if I do say so!), and then my mam and I went shopping for the afternoon. I picked up a few new tops and bits of jewellery in the Topshop sale and some new black studded wedges from Dorothy Perkins. I wasn't really expecting to get much, so I was over the moon! Also managed to stay totally on plan, even when we went for a coffee and my mam had a cappucino and a cherry scone. It looked gorgeous!! But I resisted and stuck to a fruit tea with sweetener. Felt very proud of myself.

I also popped into Morrisons on the way home and managed to pick up a load of Special K stuff that was on offer for £1. I got a box of those new crisps (21 for 5 Syns), a box of the "chewy bars" (1 for a B choice) and a box of their new "biscuit moments" in chocolate flavour (2 biscuits for 5 Syns). So my treat cupboard is now well and truly stocked up! Should help to keep me on plan.

Anyway, today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Porridge (HExB) made up with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- 3 x Linda McCartney's Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages with Mustard Mash (0.5 Syns), Carrots (S), Peas (SS), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)
- Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnut (15 Syns)

Dinner:
- Not overly hungry tonight. Just going to have a nice big bowl of Mushy Peas (SS) with lots of vinegar, yum!!

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 59 / 105

Last edited:
Well done for staying on plan yesterday Stevie :D sounds like you had a brilliant day

Those biscuit moments from special k are yum!! I have the chocolate ones in, so think they will become my nightime chocolate fix snack :giggle:

Thanks Em! :D

I tried the biscuit moments last night and you're right, they are very yum indeed!! Not too bad either when you get two for 5 Syns. I'm currently on the hunt for some of the Kellogs Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits. Did you know you get two of those for a B choice? Our C posted on our FB page yesterday. I love that you can have biscuits for a B choice!! Must track some down xx

Oh stevie the nutrigrain breakfast biscuits r horrible:( i thought they wud b like belvita but they arent lol xx

Oh stevie the nutrigrain breakfast biscuits r horrible:( i thought they wud b like belvita but they arent lol xx

That's strange, they look exactly like Belvita! Which flavour did you get? What was horrible about them? Oh man, I've just bought a pack from Tesco's so will be trying them tomorrow. I hope I like them, because they were about £2.50 a box! Fingers crossed xx

Thanks Em!

The mushy pea curry is gorgeous, I really love it!! I know it sounds really weird, but it honestly tastes just like a curry. You can't taste the mushy peas at all, I find it just adds to the texture. I sometimes add a coconut Muller Light to mine to make it like a korma or a bit of vanilla yogurt to make it sweet, kind of like a Pasanda. Mega yums!! :drool: xx

Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking but where can I find the recipe for mushy pea curry? If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated . I've been reading your diaries this morning (I'm new here) - its great to see how other people eat on sw as you can get stuck in a rut! Thanks, Karen

Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking but where can I find the recipe for mushy pea curry? If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated . I've been reading your diaries this morning (I'm new here) - its great to see how other people eat on sw as you can get stuck in a rut! Thanks, Karen

Hey Karen! Welcome to Mini's, and thanks for visiting my diary :)

There are lots of different variations on the mushy pea curry, but here's how I do mine:

1. Fry off Quorn pieces (you could use chicken instead on an EE day), sliced mushrooms, peppers and red onion in frylight with garlic and chilli, a little cumin, and a sprinkling of ground ginger.
2. Add 1 can of chopped tomatoes and 1 can of mushy peas.
3. Add curry powder to taste. Stir well, and allow to simmer.
4. Once the curry is cooked, remove from the heat and add 2 tbsp fat free fromage frais - this is optional, I just like my currys to be more creamy. For a change now and again, I add a coconut muller light instead. Makes it taste just like a korma!

Then it's ready to serve. I love mine with SW potato wedges or noodles. It's equally as nice over the top of a baked potato or rice. Enjoy! xx

I tried mushy pea curry before and it was dry! So probably better to put yogurt in.

i bought the Special K chocolate biscuits too but haven't tried em yet :) the chewy delight bars are lovely though x

I tried mushy pea curry before and it was dry! So probably better to put yogurt in.

i bought the Special K chocolate biscuits too but haven't tried em yet :) the chewy delight bars are lovely though x

Ooh really? I've never had it turn out dry, even without the yogurt. How strange!!

The Special K biscuit moments are lovely!! Will definitely buy them again. Are the chewy bars similar to those fibre plus bars that used to be a B choice? They look pretty much the same, and I used to love them!! I bought a box of the dark chocolate ones as they were always my fave xx

Ooh really? I've never had it turn out dry, even without the yogurt. How strange!!

The Special K biscuit moments are lovely!! Will definitely buy them again. Are the chewy bars similar to those fibre plus bars that used to be a B choice? They look pretty much the same, and I used to love them!! I bought a box of the dark chocolate ones as they were always my fave xx

Well the recipe I used was can of chickpea Dahl, can of chopped tomatoes and can of mushy peas so it could be the Dahl that made it dry? I might try your recipe next time. I was buying those daily mirrors with the recipes in last week and there is a lovely looking jalfrezi recipe in there that I want to try!

yeah they are pretty much the same but the dark chocolate one is tastier than I remember the fibre plus one being. Really nice anyway and worth a hexa or even the 4.5 syns. I've discovered ryvita minis too so there's two new healthy extras I've tried already this year :) oh and the chocolate milk! X

Well the recipe I used was can of chickpea Dahl, can of chopped tomatoes and can of mushy peas so it could be the Dahl that made it dry? I might try your recipe next time. I was buying those daily mirrors with the recipes in last week and there is a lovely looking jalfrezi recipe in there that I want to try!

yeah they are pretty much the same but the dark chocolate one is tastier than I remember the fibre plus one being. Really nice anyway and worth a hexa or even the 4.5 syns. I've discovered ryvita minis too so there's two new healthy extras I've tried already this year :) oh and the chocolate milk! X

Oooh yes, am a big fan of Ryvita Mini's!! Great substitute for a packet of crisps, especially as they count as a HExB.

I didn't realise that some of the flavoured Ryvita's are classed as B choices too, I always just thought it was the plainer ones like original, etc. Just realised we can have 3 of the sweet onion, hint of chilli or cracked black pepper (among others) as a B choice. Or 2 of the fruit crunch variety! I'm a bit sad and love it when I find out about new HEx's as it gives me somthing new to try lol :D xx

Oooh yes, am a big fan of Ryvita Mini's!! Great substitute for a packet of crisps, especially as they count as a HExB.

I didn't realise that some of the flavoured Ryvita's are classed as B choices too, I always just thought it was the plainer ones like original, etc. Just realised we can have 3 of the sweet onion, hint of chilli or cracked black pepper (among others) as a B choice. Or 2 of the fruit crunch variety! I'm a bit sad and love it when I find out about new HEx's as it gives me somthing new to try lol :D xx
Well I'm just as sad then cos I get excited too lol! I got the pumpkin seeds ryvita a you're allowed 3 but not even opened them yet I'm terrible I buy stuff and it takes me ages to try it lol x

Well I'm just as sad then cos I get excited too lol! I got the pumpkin seeds ryvita a you're allowed 3 but not even opened them yet I'm terrible I buy stuff and it takes me ages to try it lol x

God I'm the total opposite. As soon as I buy something new I just want to rip it open there and then and try it :giggle: It kills me knowing it's in the cupboard just waiting to be eaten lol! God I need to get a life xx

Back