The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

God I'm the total opposite. As soon as I buy something new I just want to rip it open there and then and try it :giggle: It kills me knowing it's in the cupboard just waiting to be eaten lol! God I need to get a life xx
Hahaha! I am like that with some things, such as the new muller yogurts!, got 3 packs of the strawberry greek ones in my fridge lol x

They just dont have a nice flavour at all! Just the normal ones i got as there was only one type when i bought them! Leave an aftertaste too! The special k chewy r exact same as fibre plus yummy:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got a box of the chewy bars Friday night and somhow, I've only had 1 of them..no idea how :D loved the fibre plus' when they were around. May have to get the biscuits to try xx

They just dont have a nice flavour at all! Just the normal ones i got as there was only one type when i bought them! Leave an aftertaste too! The special k chewy r exact same as fibre plus yummy:) xx

I've bought the honey & oat flavour to try first. I quite fancy the fruit and fibre ones too as they have raisins/sultanas in them, a bit like a fruit shortie! But I'll see what these are like first. I really hope I like them, I was so excited at the thought of being able to have 2 biscuits as a B choice! I know they're meant to be breakfast biscuits, but I would eat them any time of day, just as a substitute for a normal biscuit. That way I'd save on Syns. Anyway, will feedback tomorrow once I've tried them lol xx

I got a box of the chewy bars Friday night and somhow, I've only had 1 of them..no idea how :D loved the fibre plus' when they were around. May have to get the biscuits to try xx

Oooh, are they really yummy? :D I absolutely loved the dark chocolate Fibre Plus bars, I was gutted when they stopped them! I can still get the milk chocolate Fibre Plus in the little Tesco's opposite work, but not the dark ones unfortunately. Really looking forward to trying them, will probably have one as my second HExB tomorrow. Nom nom xx

Hey Karen! Welcome to Mini's, and thanks for visiting my diary :)

There are lots of different variations on the mushy pea curry, but here's how I do mine:

1. Fry off Quorn pieces (you could use chicken instead on an EE day), sliced mushrooms, peppers and red onion in frylight with garlic and chilli, a little cumin, and a sprinkling of ground ginger.
2. Add 1 can of chopped tomatoes and 1 can of mushy peas.
3. Add curry powder to taste. Stir well, and allow to simmer.
4. Once the curry is cooked, remove from the heat and add 2 tbsp fat free fromage frais - this is optional, I just like my currys to be more creamy. For a change now and again, I add a coconut muller light instead. Makes it taste just like a korma!

Then it's ready to serve. I love mine with SW potato wedges or noodles. It's equally as nice over the top of a baked potato or rice. Enjoy! xx

I can't wait to try this now - funnily enough I bought my first ever tin of mushy peas on Saturday!! Thanks for coming back to me - have a good week ?

Good morning diary. Monday again already! Yawn.

Woke up to snow here this morning - it started snowing about 7pm last night. Thankfully not a lot though, just a light dusting. Although it's meant to start again at dinner time and last for the rest of the day. Great!!

Feeling really chuffed with myself for conquering the weekend. This has got to be the best week I've had in a long long time! I've been 100% on plan 100% of the time, go me!! :party0011:

Back at Bokwa again tonight! I really enjoyed it last week so I'm looking forward to it.

Today I'm having a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS) and Kiwi Fruit (S)
- 2 x Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits (HExB)

Lunch:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot
- Snack-a-Jacks Sweet Chilli Kick Crunchy Curls (3.5 Syns)
- Weight Watchers Lemon Tart Dessert Yogurt

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) with Potato Wedges, Marrowfat Peas (SS) and Roasted Vegetables (Carrots (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) drizzled with 1 tbsp. Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 Syns)

Other:
- 1 x Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- Outrageous Orange Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B:
2 x Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns: 69 / 105

Last edited:
Well, I said I'd feedback my thoughts on the new Kelloggs Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits which are 2 biscuits for a HExB.

I have just tried one, and I have to say I love them!! I got the oats & honey flavour to try first, and they are very yummy. Very moreish though! I have had one just now and have put the other in my drawer to have for elevenses with a nice cuppa.

Looking forward to trying the fruit and fibre ones next :)

Well done on a good weekend, think i'll pick up them biscuits tonight to try! xx

Ooh gotta try them biccies now!

Although dont they come in a pack if 4? That could be an issue !!

Am sure your WI tomorrow will be fab as you've had a brilliant week! X

Ooh gotta try them biccies now!

Although dont they come in a pack if 4? That could be an issue !!

Am sure your WI tomorrow will be fab as you've had a brilliant week! X

Yes, they do come in packs of 4. I was a bit worried at first as I thought I'd eat them all in one go! What I did though was open them, and split them into two lots of two. Cling filmed them up and brought two to work for breakfast and put the other two back in the box for next time. Although I could have had all 4 as I'm on a Green day, but didn't want to use up both B choice on biscuits lol! xx

Grr, we've not got really heavy snow here! Proper fat snowflakes, and it's meant to continue for the rest of the day. Might put Bokwa off for tonight. I really don't fancy going out and driving in this, especially coming home at 9 o'clock tonight! May cancel and just do some stuff on the Wii instead.

Well done on the weekend! You've done really well. Pleased the nutri grain biccies are nice, might buy some now! I understand you not wanting to drive to bokwa in the snow, I'm still going to Zumba though! Lol well I am if its still on cos she comes from Darlington. Watching her Facebook page with anticipation!

I tried the chocolate oatly hot last night! It was really lush with the tsp of caramel highlights in :) felt really indulgent x

Well ladies, I am going to Bokwa tonight come hell or high water. I realised that I was just trying to be lazy and get out of it. But I've had a kick up the backside off Katie (the girl I go with), and I am definitely going. This is the whole reason I wanted a gym buddy in the first place, so we can help keep each other on the right track and make sure we go each week. I'm sure I will feel all the better for going :D

Enjoy! I pulled out of my swim after work today - was feeling tres lazy, and everyone at work hyped me up for it, then realised I left my gym card at home. I cannae really afford the petrol to go across the city to get it either, so I'm now at home...am off to doctors at 6 so will walk in to get some exercise instead of driving, I hope it doesn't snow too bad though as I live on top of a steep hill and it could be fun negotiating it if it get icy :) Have fun at Bokwa and drive safe in the snow :)

Back