The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

I used to eat really light on weigh day and next week I am switching back to evening weigh ins so have also got to break the light eating habit!

It's good to know I'm not the only one! We will kick the habbit together EB xx

Oh no!! :( Doesn't look like I will be getting my McDonalds tonight afterall. My dad needs the car to go the Sunderland match tonight and I hadn't realised! And our McDonalds not within walking distance

So, I'm now looking for alternative ideas! I've got 36 Syns left, and so far I'm thinking either:

- Fish shop chips (17.5) with curry sauce (6)
- Fish shop battered cod (15) and chips (17.5)
- Chinese beef/chicken in black bean sauce (5) with boiled rice
- Chicken Kebab (not sure of Syns?)

I still really want a "treat" as I've been looking forward to it all week and have saved my syns specifically for that reason. I also think that without it, I'll feel deprived. Does anyone have any other ideas of what I could have within my 36 Syns?

Oh no!! :( Doesn't look like I will be getting my McDonalds tonight afterall. My dad needs the car to go the Sunderland match tonight and I hadn't realised! And our McDonalds not within walking distance

So, I'm now looking for alternative ideas! I've got 36 Syns left, and so far I'm thinking either:

- Fish shop chips (17.5) with curry sauce (6)
- Fish shop battered cod (15) and chips (17.5)
- Chinese beef/chicken in black bean sauce (5) with boiled rice
- Chicken Kebab (not sure of Syns?)

I still really want a "treat" as I've been looking forward to it all week and have saved my syns specifically for that reason. I also think that without it, I'll feel deprived. Does anyone have any other ideas of what I could have within my 36 Syns?

Oh nooo how annoying :( Out of those, I'd go for either chips and curry sauce or fish and chips! xx

Oh nooo how annoying :( Out of those, I'd go for either chips and curry sauce or fish and chips! xx

I was thinking that. But if I have fish and chips it would only leave me with 3.5 Syns left for something sweet afterwards. Maybe I'll go for chips and curry sauce. I really don't know now. I know it's only a bloody McDonalds but it's so guttering when you have your mind set on something! xx

I was thinking that. But if I have fish and chips it would only leave me with 3.5 Syns left for something sweet afterwards. Maybe I'll go for chips and curry sauce. I really don't know now. I know it's only a bloody McDonalds but it's so guttering when you have your mind set on something! xx

You could use B choice instead of 3.5 syns if u still have it? 2 hi-fi lights or a deluxe? Then you could have some mikados or something if unwanted :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You could use B choice instead of 3.5 syns if u still have it? 2 hi-fi lights or a deluxe? Then you could have some mikados or something if unwanted :) xx

Already used my B choice up! Had to make today an Extra Easy day to be able to have meat and potato together. This is the sole reason I hate Extra Easy days - 1 Healthy Extra is not enough!! xx

Have a baby and breastfeed - loads of hex!!!!

Lol!! That would actually be heaven. I love my Healthy Extra's. Not quite ready for a baby yet though lol, did make me chuckle though :) xx

Hi Stevie, just popping in to say hello and wish you all the best with your new journey. Your diary is so well laid out and informative.

Well I am back from weigh in, and I have a huuuuge smile on my face :D 4lb off tonight!! I am so so chuffed. It has definitely set me up for another 100% week this week. That pesky Christmas gain will be long gone in no time!

Went to the chip shop for tea tonight to use up my remaining Syns. I went for chips and curry sauce, yummy! I am having to guesstimate the Syns though. Syns Online says a 227g portion of chips is 17.5 Syns, but mine weighed 323g - a whole 96g more! I'm guesstimating the extra 96g as 9 more Syns, and then 6 for my curry sauce - 32.5 in total.

Have also been able to call today a Green day, rather than extra easy, as I've had no meat today...bonus! So as I've still got an A and B choice left I'm going to have an Options hot chocolate made up with milk later on, and a Special K Chewy Delight bar. What a lovely way to end the day! :)

Well I am back from weigh in, and I have a huuuuge smile on my face :D 4lb off tonight!! I am so so chuffed. It has definitely set me up for another 100% week this week. That pesky Christmas gain will be long gone in no time!

Went to the chip shop for tea tonight to use up my remaining Syns. I went for chips and curry sauce, yummy! I am having to guesstimate the Syns though. Syns Online says a 227g portion of chips is 17.5 Syns, but mine weighed 323g - a whole 96g more! I'm guesstimating the extra 96g as 9 more Syns, and then 6 for my curry sauce - 32.5 in total.

Have also been able to call today a Green day, rather than extra easy, as I've had no meat today...bonus! So as I've still got an A and B choice left I'm going to have an Options hot chocolate made up with milk later on, and a Special K Chewy Delight bar. What a lovely way to end the day! :)

Fabulous! I lost 3.5lbs this week so I also have a big smile on my face lol x

Fabulous! I lost 3.5lbs this week so I also have a big smile on my face lol x

Yay!! Well done honey - some fabulous losses today :D xx

Ooh lovely - just had this worked out for me properly and the extra 96g of chips were actually 7 Syns so I'd over-estimated. Which brings todays total down to 30.5 and my weekly Syns to 99.5. I never thought I'd see the day when I would end the week with 5.5 spare Syns :giggle:

That's amazing!!!! Well done - here's to more of the same next week .

Amazin chic:) well done:) u know the way u used weekly syns this week did they run from wednesday to tuesday? Xx

Amazin chic:) well done:) u know the way u used weekly syns this week did they run from wednesday to tuesday? Xx

Thank you! :D

I always count my Syns weekly, because I very rarely use over 6 or so through the week. Whereas on a weekend I know I'm more likely to have maybe 20 or so each day. I start with a fresh 105 Syns every Wednesday xx

Back