The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

well done on the great loss! xx

Well done you!! 4lb is such a massive loss! Bet you skipped off those scales tonight with glee lol I would have! You're very, very good weighing the chips too, most people would have just had the fish, chips and curry sauce on weigh in night and forgot about it :) well done, so pleased for you! Xx

Thank you everyone. It's going to take a hell of a lot to wipe this smile off my face, I am beaming :D

Couldn't do this week in, week out without everyones support on here. You guys are amazing and really keep me going through the good times and the bad - as cheesy as that might sound!! Love to all and thanks again for all of the help and support xXx

I find the support on here helps too, it's like another group but available 24/7! X

Absolutely! I'd be totally lost without my lovely Mini's friends and my groups FB page. Fantastic! :) xx

Morning everyone. Thanks for all of your lovely messages. Still on a high from my loss last night :D

Today is the start of another fresh week, and it's going to be another 100% one - I am on a roll with this feeling motivated!!

Really enjoyed my chip shop "treat" last night. It's fantastic knowing you can have a treat, but stay well within your Syns, on weigh night. I'm aiming to save Syns again for next Tuesday - hopefully I will get my McDonalds this week :giggle: I'm going to aim a saving around 30 Syns.

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Orange (S) and Kiwi Fruit (S)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Mushy Pea Curry (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS), Coconut Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns) and Curry Powder) served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- Monster Zero Sugar Energy Drink (1 Syn)
- 3 x Milk Chocolate Mikado (1.5 Syns)
- Celebrations Snicker (2 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
How do you find the Mushy pea curry hun? I can't wait to try it!

I absolutely love it! I add loads of different spices to mine and a tbsp or two of ff fromage frais to make it really creamy. I let mine simmer away for a little while so that the peas dissintegrate and no longer look like peas - they just add to the texture so that it looks (and tastes!) just like a proper curry. I'm looking forward to it tonight, and will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Yum :) xx

I love mushy pea curry, like to make a big batch up and then have it for 3 or 4 lunches

My recipe makes me two decent sized portions so I usually have one for tea and one for lunch the following day. I'm going to see if I can get some coconut greek Muller Lights at lunch time - mushy pea korma!! :drool: xx

Oh wow Stevie! Tomorrow I'm having a green day and mushy pea curry! xx

I'm converting everyone! Loads of people at my group said they're going to try it after I mentioned it last night. Muahahahaha, mushy pea curry taking over the world!! :giggle: xx

Back