The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

ooh that looks yummy!!!! did u use the original bisto gravy?? x

No hun, I used a Bisto Pour Over pouch. 2 Syns for the whole pouch - I made two portions of the mince from one pouch and have frozen one, making them one Syn each xx

Bisto_Pour_Over_Beef_Gravy_200g.jpg&w=1000&h=1000&zc=1

ooh thanks ill have to look out for it xx

You're welcome! It's really handy, I always keep a pouch or two in the cupboard. The beef & the chicken are two Syns for the whole pouch. The turkey is slightly higher at 2.5, but you get loads! xx

do you know if theres any vegetable ones?? x

I don't think so hun! Those Knorr Stock Pots are Free though - lots of people at my group use them to make gravy. They do a vegetable one and a herby one in those I think xx

How long do you cook your Shepard pie for? I usually use extra lean mince but I am doing it with quorn mince tonight and I'm unsure x

How long do you cook your Shepard pie for? I usually use extra lean mince but I am doing it with quorn mince tonight and I'm unsure x

Not long! I defrosted the mince over night. In a pan with Frylight I softened some sliced mushrooms and chopped onions. Added the quorn mince and the gravy and simmered for about 10 mins while I mashed the potatoes. Put the mince in an ovenproof dish and top with the mashed potato and cheese and pop in the oven until the cheese melts and becomes golden xx

Hi
just popping into subscribe as I see you do some red days too

Hello, thanks for visiting! :) I mostly do green days but I do like some red days thrown in there too xx

Hope you've had a good weekend! :D xx

loving the gravy pouch! how much is in there hun? Always find it hard to know the exact suns of gravy x

It's fab isn't it? I get in a right kerfuffle over gravy so I always just stick to these pouches now. The pouch is 200g - basically about two servings I'd say. One pouch was enough to make me two shepherds pie bases anyway! xx

Hope you've had a good weekend! :D xx

Thanks Jo! I didn't really do much, had a bit of a cosy weekend. Looks like you had fun in the snow :D xx

Morning diary. I am in a foul mood this morning due to the weather. I had to trudge 20 minutes in the snow this morning (a journey that would normally take 10 minutes) and wait for another 40 for a bus to work. Safe to say I am feeling like an icicle and ready to slowly suffocate anybody that gets in my way today.

Don't want to bore everyone with my moaning, so I'm just going to pop my eats up and then off I go.

Today is a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Mug Shot
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Red Pepper and Chilli Low Low Spread (HExA)
- 3 x Milk Chocolate Mikado (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak (S) (0.5 Syns) served with Potato Wedges and Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Peas (SS))

Other:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- M&S Chocolate Coated Pretzels (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 9 / 15
Weekly Syns: 68 / 105

Last edited:
:bighug: hope your day gets better xx

Thank you lovely. I am sure everything will be fine, it is just me being a grouch :giggle: xx

Back