The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hope you're feeling a little bit happier now :) xx

Hope you're feeling a little bit happier now :) xx

Thank you! I will be at 4pm when I can go home. On the plus side, I've got a days leave on Friday meaning it's only a 4 day week this week, woop! xx

Think we're all in a grumpy mood with the weather! I certainly am lol x

Glad I'm not the only one! I see your Zumba is off tonight. I'm not at Bokwa either - second week running. Partly because of weather and partly because I don't think my friend will be going. She picked her partner up last night as he's just back from Afghan for two weeks and with the snow and everything they didn't get home 'til about 5am this morning!! So I think jumping around will be the last thing on her mind :giggle: xx

Glad I'm not the only one! I see your Zumba is off tonight. I'm not at Bokwa either - second week running. Partly because of weather and partly because I don't think my friend will be going. She picked her partner up last night as he's just back from Afghan for two weeks and with the snow and everything they didn't get home 'til about 5am this morning!! So I think jumping around will be the last thing on her mind :giggle: xx
Not been confirmed that Zumba isn't on yet, but I'm not giving much hope :( at least I'm not the only one with no excersise class lol x

Looks like no Body Magic for any of us lol! I'm not too fussed if I'm honest. Snow is really wild here and I want nothing more than to be snuggled up in bed in my PJ's with a hot chocolate and Mini's - perfecto! :D xx

Just seen it your way on news looks awful. We have about 7 inches grr. X

I hate the stuff, it just gets in the way!! xx

Ugh, a bit random but I am actually really nervous for WI tomorrow :(

It probably sounds really daft but I just don't feel like I've lost anything at all this week, which will be guttering as I've had another 100% on plan week. My scales are also predicting a maintain - what is that all about!?

Looks like no Body Magic for any of us lol! I'm not too fussed if I'm honest. Snow is really wild here and I want nothing more than to be snuggled up in bed in my PJ's with a hot chocolate and Mini's - perfecto! :D xx

Just seen it your way on news looks awful. We have about 7 inches grr. X
its really bad!! So thick to walk in and it's still coming down x

Ugh, a bit random but I am actually really nervous for WI tomorrow :(

It probably sounds really daft but I just don't feel like I've lost anything at all this week, which will be guttering as I've had another 100% on plan week. My scales are also predicting a maintain - what is that all about!?
:( I don't know what makes us get weeks like this, and the only reason you're feeling like this is because you've jumped on the scales. They could be completely different to groups. The other week when mine showed a maintain and I went to group with a face like a slapped bum and I went and lost 2lb. Biggest surprise ever! Don't get down in the dumps, especially BEFORE weigh in! You've been doing so well x

its really bad!! So thick to walk in and it's still coming down x

:( I don't know what makes us get weeks like this, and the only reason you're feeling like this is because you've jumped on the scales. They could be completely different to groups. The other week when mine showed a maintain and I went to group with a face like a slapped bum and I went and lost 2lb. Biggest surprise ever! Don't get down in the dumps, especially BEFORE weigh in! You've been doing so well x

Thanks hun. Really regret having scales in the house, I can't keep off them! Once I get into the swing of eating on weigh day, scale-hopping is going to be the next bad habit I'm going to try and kick. Trying not to dwell on it and will just see what the official scales say tonight xx

Last edited:
Morning diary. Yet another hideously snowy day here, ugh. It just won't let off, and we it's meant to be here all of next week too! Not overly happy about that.

Weigh in tonight, and it's fair to say I am feeling a bit anxious. Although I've been 100% on plan this week, I just don't feel any different - as silly as that might sound. My home scales are also predicting a maintain, although I know I should forget about that and just wait for the official result tonight.

I was going to have my McDonalds tonight, but it's being postponed for yet another week! It's not within walking distance and I'm not stupid enough to risk taking the car out in this weather, all for the sake of a McDonalds. It can wait.

Today is going to be a
Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Kiwi Fruit (S)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)

Lunch:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Post-Weigh In Snack:
- 2 pieces of Cadbury Crispello (6 Syns)

Dinner:
- 6 x Quorn "Chicken" Nuggets (S) (3 Syns) served with Potato Wedges, Cheese (HExA), 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (10 Syns) and 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (3 Syns)

Other:
- 1 x Chocolate and Caramel HiFi Light (½ HExB)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 33
Weekly Syns: 101 / 105

Last edited:
Morning diary. Yet another hideously snowy day here, ugh. It just won't let off, and we it's meant to be here all of next week too! Not overly happy about that.

Weigh in tonight, and it's fair to say I am feeling a bit anxious. Although I've been 100% on plan this week, I just don't feel any different - as silly as that might sound. My home scales are also predicting a maintain, although I know I should forget about that and just wait for the official result tonight.

I was going to have my McDonalds tonight, but it's being postponed for yet another week! It's not within walking distance and I'm not stupid enough to risk taking the car out in this weather, all for the sake of a McDonalds. It can wait.

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Kiwi Fruit (S)

Lunch:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Post-Weigh In Snack:

Dinner:
- 6 x Quorn "Chicken" Nuggets (S) (3 Syns) served with Potato Wedges, Cheese (HExA) and 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (10 Syns)

Other:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- Chocolate and Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 24
Weekly Syns: 92 / 105

Good luck with wi tonight! Loving your diaries - thanks for sharing them with us x

Good luck for WI Stevie xx

Good luck with wi tonight! Loving your diaries - thanks for sharing them with us x

Oh, thank you very much!! That's lovely :) xx

Good luck for WI Stevie xx

Thank you hun! Have just seen your diary - how awful. Hope everything is okay and you enjoy your little break. Will be thinking of you and will be waiting to catch up when you decide to return xx

Back