The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good luck!

Don't fret until you've actually been on them scales! And even then don't worry! Look at your weekly averages! You had a whopper of a loss last week, and if your body has done a bit of panic mode weight grabbing then don't worry!

Carry on and it will come off xx

Good luck!

Don't fret until you've actually been on them scales! And even then don't worry! Look at your weekly averages! You had a whopper of a loss last week, and if your body has done a bit of panic mode weight grabbing then don't worry!

Carry on and it will come off xx

Ahh, I really hope not!! Last week was my "first" week - I'd be gutted not to lose on what is only technically my second. Who knows eh? Will have to wait until 4.30pm and see what the scales say then xx

Well I'm back from group! Absolutely, 100% going to try and kick the scale-hopping habit. Another 2lb off tonight - I had nothing at all to worry about. Plus, little old me even got SOTW!! :D 1.5lb to go and then my Christmas / New Year gain will be gone! I'm hoping for that next week, fingers crossed. Mega happy xx

Well done Hun xx

Thank you lovely!! xx

And so you should be :)

I'm still working on getting back to my pre Xmas weight too - maybe we'll do it together next week!

I hope so hun! Let's really go for it - we'll do it :D xx

Well I'm back from group! Absolutely, 100% going to try and kick the scale-hopping habit. Another 2lb off tonight - I had nothing at all to worry about. Plus, little old me even got SOTW!! :D 1.5lb to go and then my Christmas / New Year gain will be gone! I'm hoping for that next week, fingers crossed. Mega happy xx

Thank you lovely!! xx

Well done babe you are awesome xxx we've had some ace losses lately - must be the focus and determination xx

Good morning folks. Thank you all for your messages last night, I am still grinning like mad this morning - I am like the cat that got the cream :D Really happy with how things went this week and I'm determined to get the last 1.5lb of my Christmas / New Year gain off at my next WI on Tuesday.

I'm really pleased that I've stuck with my new eating habits re. weigh day. It's altogether a much healthier approach and one I'm going to stick with.

This week my aim is to keep off the scales. I've gotten into the habit of checking them every morning and, again, it's not a healthy thing to be doing. I'm not sure I'll be able to entirely stop it this week, but to at least cut down would be a step in the right direction. I hopped on them this morning, so tomorrow I will aim not to.

I've got one of my best friends' Birthday parties to go to on Friday night, so I'm going to save the majority of this weeks Syns for that. I've already got my action plan in place though. There's going to be a buffet, so my plan is to fill up before I go so that I won't need to eat anything from there - buffets generally tend not to be particularly SW friendly. I'm also going to make a SW Quiche before I go out so that if I get in and have the munchies, I have something tasty and Syn Free to tuck into. Also going to try and stick to Vodka & Diet Coke and avoid the fruit ciders!!

Kicking off my new week with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Homemade Vegetable Broth (S)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Quorn Bolognese Pasta Bake (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Mixed Herbs and Pasta Spirals) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 10 x Milk Chocolate Mikado (5 Syns)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Back