The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good plan :) I am just amazed people can eat cheese every day and lose weight - always told that cheese is so bad for you, but obviously not if you weigh and measure it!! I wish I could use my HEXA's but no good for me, have a fab night and stay away from Jagers!!

Ooh, I couldn't live without cheese! I love the stuff. I have at least one portion a day, sometimes too! It's great that nothing is "banned" on SW :)

Going to be trying my very best to avoid the Jäger tonight - hopefully I'll manage! A few people are going out after the party but I'm not, I've booked a drop off straight home afterwards to that should limit the damage too! xx

great planning :D
i bought a large dish yday to make the sw quiche in this weekend quite excited hehe xx

Oh lovely! Enjoy :D xx

Great planning for tonight! 10 vodkas is a lot so I reckon you will stick to that no problem! X

Good plan :) I am just amazed people can eat cheese every day and lose weight - always told that cheese is so bad for you, but obviously not if you weigh and measure it!! I wish I could use my HEXA's but no good for me, have a fab night and stay away from Jagers!!
I've read before that when calcium is leaving the body, our fat cells cling to it so that's why calcium is such an important thing to get into the plan on slimming world. Can you not have some dairy free stuff? I find the kara/oatly milks very nice x

Great planning for tonight! 10 vodkas is a lot so I reckon you will stick to that no problem! X

It's a tiny amount compared to what I'm used to! Saying that, I haven't had a drink since New Year so I may not need as many tonight lol! xx

It's a tiny amount compared to what I'm used to! Saying that, I haven't had a drink since New Year so I may not need as many tonight lol! xx
Haha! I used to drink loads when I was younger but I can't tolerate it now! Just makes me feel sick :( I did drink on holiday and a glass of wine here and there at Christmas but I know when to stop now as if I get past a certain stage it just makes me ill :( probably poisoned myself against it from my regular drinking days lol x

I've read before that when calcium is leaving the body, our fat cells cling to it so that's why calcium is such an important thing to get into the plan on slimming world. Can you not have some dairy free stuff? I find the kara/oatly milks very nice x

I sometimes have the oatly chocolate milk...its the only one I like! But I can't afford it sometimes as your talking £12 a month on chocolate milk. But I try and get 200ml of it down me every day...sometimes more if I'm feeling flush! Its never on offer haha. I could have up to 400ml a day but thats a lot to drink on its own! I never drink soy milk, the only one I like is high in sodium which I avoid like the plague...don't have cereal, or milk in me tea/coffe which makes it hard. But choc oat milk is the one!

I wish there could be some free dairy free yog too but no luck yet!

I sometimes have the oatly chocolate milk...its the only one I like! But I can't afford it sometimes as your talking £12 a month on chocolate milk. But I try and get 200ml of it down me every day...sometimes more if I'm feeling flush! Its never on offer haha. I could have up to 400ml a day but thats a lot to drink on its own! I never drink soy milk, the only one I like is high in sodium which I avoid like the plague...don't have cereal, or milk in me tea/coffe which makes it hard. But choc oat milk is the one!

I wish there could be some free dairy free yog too but no luck yet!

yeah. It is pretty expensive, I got some in tesco the other week for 69p, they had both oatly ad kara chocolate flavours so I got both but then when I went back for more the following week theyed taken it off their shelves! So they must have stopped selling it. I can only get it at sainsburys now. I paid £1.88 in asda for some kara chocolate milk this week! Shocking. Where do they get their prices from?!

I suppose the dairy free yogurts musnt be fat free. Must be awful to have an intolerance!

69p!!! I can dream <3 I chose to not eat dairy, not intolerant, so its my own fault really. But even I have to consume dairy sometimes - you wouldn't believe how much lactose there is in medication. Would be awful to be intolerant as you say :(

Good luck tonight Princess, have a double vodka for me ;)

69p!!! I can dream <3 I chose to not eat dairy, not intolerant, so its my own fault really. But even I have to consume dairy sometimes - you wouldn't believe how much lactose there is in medication. Would be awful to be intolerant as you say :(

Good luck tonight Princess, have a double vodka for me ;)
Just remembered after I'd post that you were vegan lol x

Morning folks! Got a bit of a sore head this morning - sign of a good night!!

I didn't manage to stick to the Vodka & Diet Coke like I'd planned, but I did keep a track of what I did drink, which is a first! I am already over this weeks Syns, but I know I won't be able to go the rest of the week without any. I'm going to aim to stick for no more than 10 Syns a day for the rest of the week and hopefully I can still manage at least a maintain on Tuesday.

Straight back on track this morning too, which is pretty rare for me. Normally the day after a night out ends up in a bit of a binge-fest and is probably more Synful than the actual night out! But not this time - no more messing around. Just tucked into a lovely filling breakfast and ready to take on the rest of the day :)

Today is going to be Green . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Beans (SS) on Toast (HExB)

Lunch:
- Vegetable Quiche (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S))
- Big bowl of Mushy Peas
(SS) with lots of vinegar - yummy!!

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with a baked Sweet Potato topped with Cheese (2 x HExA) and Baked Beans (SS), and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy A: 2 x 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal Bread & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 9
Weekly Syns: 119.5

Last edited:
You deserved a night out after your couple of weeks staying in and being good! We can't be good 100% of the time all the time, we need to have a life too! I say we'll done and I'm sure you can keep yourself on track today with that menu x

well done on keeping track of what you drank last night and also getting right back on it today :)

I think you do right not trying to go syn free all week as that can work out worse then just sticking to a certain amount of syns.

Hi Stevie!

I've been following your diary for a while and find it so helpful and inspiring! Just wanted to pop in and say well done for finding that balance of being sensible and living life to the full.

Xx

Thanks everyone! Really pleased with myself for getting straight back on plan today. My dinner is in the oven now cooking away, I can't wait to tuck in! Is anyone always really hungry the day after a night out? I'm starved! Stopping in tonight and watching Life of Pi with my mam and dad - saved my second B choice and Creme Egg especially for that :) xx

Well done - I can get back on plan after drinking, but only cos I lose my appetite for food for a day or so! so technically not on plan, but not eating rubbish either.

Life of Pi sounds amazing - I got the book and loved it - so want to check the film out once its on dvd. Sounds like a nice saturday night in, I'm having much of the same really, I'm home alone for once and planning to eat, chill and watch a film :)

Morning diary. Have finally kicked my hangover :giggle: Really proud of the way I've handled this weekend though, as normally it would have been totally off plan. Things have started to change - for the better!

Today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- 3 x Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages served with Mustard Mash (0.5 Syns), Butterbeans, Carrots (S), Brocolli (S), Sweetcorn, Peas (SS) and Roasted Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)

Dinner:
-

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 124.5

Last edited:
Back