The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Yep you've done really well getting straight back on plan! I think most people get the munchies after a good drink lol x

Thanks ladies. I am really chuffed with myself if I'm honest, it's a big step. I've made so many positive changes in the last couple of weeks. I'm really focused and determined to stop messing around and really get cracking.

I'm hoping for at least a maintain on Tuesday. I'd really love a loss though! I've been out before and had a lot more than that to drink, had take out on the way home and binged the next day, and still lost. But I'm not going to get my hopes up as I know our bodies work in mysterious ways, and what might work one week may not the next. Will be really interested to see how i do though :)

Hope you both enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Morning diary. Monday again, ugh.

I'm feeling a bit disappointed with myself this morning. Went a bit off plan last night and scoffed 2 WW Tortilla Wraps with cheese & tomatoes, a packet of snack a jacks crunchy curls, about 6 Hobnobs, 2 special k chewy delight bars and a packet of walkers ridged crisps :( I don't know why I did it, I was doing so well. I certainly don't feel better for it either. I am so silly.

So, a loss is probably off the cards now. Just hoping I can manage a maintain now. I really don't want to gain after my two brilliant losses in the past two weeks.

Back on it today with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Banana
- 2 x Orange (S)
- 3 x Pumpkin Seed & Oats Ryvita (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato topped with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans (S)

Dinner:
-

Other:
-

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 3 x Pumpkin Seed & Oats Ryvita

Last edited:
Morning diary. Monday again, ugh.

I'm feeling a bit disappointed with myself this morning. Went a bit off plan last night and scoffed 2 WW Tortilla Wraps with cheese & tomatoes, a packet of snack a jacks crunchy curls, about 6 Hobnobs, 2 special k chewy delight bars and a packet of walkers ridged crisps :( I don't know why I did it, I was doing so well. I certainly don't feel better for it either. I am so silly.

So, a loss is probably off the cards now. Just hoping I can manage a maintain now. I really don't want to gain after my two brilliant losses in the past two weeks.

Back on it today with a Green day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- 2 x Orange (S)
- 3 x Pumpkin Seed & Oats Ryvita (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato topped with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans (S)

Dinner:
-

Other:
-

Healthy A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B: 3 x Pumpkin Seed & Oats Ryvita

Know how you're feeling Hun. I'm in the exact same boat. Chin up and plod on us all we can do xxx

Hi Stevie I was just about to congratulate you on your self control with the booze and hangover nibbles phase. So I still am and just tell you to draw the line under your wee slip up yesterday. Sounds like it could be hormonal as it hit you all of a sudden.

Here's hoping WI will be kind to you and in anything to have it all in one go is better than to do it a bit at a time as you probably couldn't exract all the calories at one time anyway.

Hope you're not being too hard on yourself and don't let it get you down even if WI isn't what you hope for. :D

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Let's just say today hasn't exactly gone to plan either. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but agree with PP that it is probably hormones, as it has just come from nowhere! Trouble is I'm on the implant so I never know where I'm at with these things. Anyway, not beating myself up about it. I'm not going to let a couple of bad days ruin all of my hard work and fizzle out the determination I've had lately, no way. Just going to face the scales tomorrow and draw a big line under the last couple of days - hopefully the damage will not be too high :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Let's just say today hasn't exactly gone to plan either. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but agree with PP that it is probably hormones, as it has just come from nowhere! Trouble is I'm on the implant so I never know where I'm at with these things. Anyway, not beating myself up about it. I'm not going to let a couple of bad days ruin all of my hard work and fizzle out the determination I've had lately, no way. Just going to face the scales tomorrow and draw a big line under the last couple of days - hopefully the damage will not be too high :)

Forget the lapse - don't lose your focus - you do a brilliant job on a daily basis and inspire others in the process- keep it up Stevie !

Thanks ladies. I know I'm not the only one in this position this week, so I hope the scales are relatively kind to us all. I'd love a maintain tonight but will also be okay with a small gain as I know it's deserved. No point worrying about what I can't change - it is done now and the line will officially be drawn when I step off those scales tonight, no matter what the result.

Will feedback later on tonight to let you know how I've done. Good luck to anyone else weighing in today xx

:bighug: hope it goes well for you Stevie

Please try and remember to have something to eat today too, you did so well last week and getting yourself to eat before weigh in. I just don't want you to get hungry tonight and then pick if that makes sense?

You can do this Stevie, I 100% believe in you xx

:bighug: hope it goes well for you Stevie

Please try and remember to have something to eat today too, you did so well last week and getting yourself to eat before weigh in. I just don't want you to get hungry tonight and then pick if that makes sense?

You can do this Stevie, I 100% believe in you xx

Thanls Em, that means a hell of a lot :)

I am not keeping a proper food diary for today but I have my fruit and Ryvita at the ready today - I don't want to slip back into the habit of starving myself. Will be back up and running with a full food diary as of tomorrow.

Thanks again for your support. You've really made me feel a whole lot more positive xx

Back