The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Just remember you wouldn't throw the whole bunch of flowers out if one went bad, you're normal for having the odd slip up, it's the amazing way you come back so positive that makes you so inspiring to us :)
Good luck for tonight I'm sure you'll be just fine xxx

Good luck! Xx

Oh my God, I am totally gobsmacked. I don't quite know how, but I've actually lost 2lb tonight. When I got off the scales I couldn't speak. I was so shocked. I can't describe how relieved and over the moon I'm feeling. Just need to keep an eye on things this week so that this little blip doesn't "catch up".

Eek, Christmas gain (plus an extra half lb) is now gone!! :D

Well done Stevie. That is an excellent loss. Great achievement. I agree with you that you got to be a bit careful this week as the stuff you had on Sunday, have not had time to settle in your body yet.

Well done Stevie. That is an excellent loss. Great achievement. I agree with you that you got to be a bit careful this week as the stuff you had on Sunday, have not had time to settle in your body yet.

I am also hoping to get back to Bokwa on Monday, so that should give me a bit of a boost too. Fingers crossed! xx

Your body seems to like it when you have a night out! Brill! x

It does doesn't it?! I had noticed that - quite bizarre xx

Woohoo well done:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back