The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good morning diary, Happy Hump Day!! If you stand on your tippy toes you can just about see the weekend :D

Still really gobsmacked (but chuffed!) about my weight loss last night. It definitely gives you a boost having 3 great losses on the trot - I've lost 8lb in the last 3 weeks alone!! I'm determined to keep it up, too.

Definitely think I'm going to have to keep an eye on things this week, as I don't want last weeks little "blip" to catch up with me in any way. My plan of action for this week is to cut down my weekly Syns to 70, rather than 105. I know I went well over my weekly Syns last week so I just want to reign that back in a bit. I'm also going to focus on lots of SuperFree, Speed and SuperSpeed foods this week. And hopefully back to Bokwa on Monday!

I've dusted off my halo and I'm ready for the perfect week. Haven't planned my meals yet (going to do that next), so today will be updated as I go along.

I'm starting off with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Pineapple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Mug Shot

Dinner:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Heinz Fiery Chilli Beans (SS), Garlic & Chilli flakes (S) and Chilli Powder) served with Rice
- Chocolate and Orange HiFi (HExB)

Other:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x BabyBel Original & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 2 / 10
Weekly Syns: 2 / 70

Last edited:
Well done on the loss! :) xx

Fantastic loss Stevie, congrats!

I bought some WW wraps a while ago still dont' know what to use them on. Think I'm going to try a wrap pizza tonight as I know you've done them before. How did you do yours?

Fantastic loss Stevie, congrats!

I bought some WW wraps a while ago still dont' know what to use them on. Think I'm going to try a wrap pizza tonight as I know you've done them before. How did you do yours?

Oooh, lovely!! I'm planning on making a pizza with mine too on Friday night :)

I spread mine with either tomato puree / passatta and then top with sliced mushrooms, red onion, peppers, halved cherry tomatoes and then my HExA of grated cheese. Sometimes I add quorn pieces, sweetcorn, or even jalapenos for a bit of a kick! Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes - just keep an eye on them as once they turn brown they will start to burn quickly! Very yummy xx

Oooh, lovely!! I'm planning on making a pizza with mine too on Friday night :)

I spread mine with either tomato puree / passatta and then top with sliced mushrooms, red onion, peppers, halved cherry tomatoes and then my HExA of grated cheese. Sometimes I add quorn pieces, sweetcorn, or even jalapenos for a bit of a kick! Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes - just keep an eye on them as once they turn brown they will start to burn quickly! Very yummy xx

Def keep an eye on them, haven't tried making a pizza yet but they sound yummy :) I learnt the hard way that they burn quickly, I made taco bowls for my chilli the other day and cremated the first 2, the second two were lovely though

Def keep an eye on them, haven't tried making a pizza yet but they sound yummy :) I learnt the hard way that they burn quickly, I made taco bowls for my chilli the other day and cremated the first 2, the second two were lovely though

Lol, oh dear!! The pizzas are a bit safer as the moisture from the tomato puree / passatta keeps them moist and they don't burn as easily. With regards to taco bowls - did you know that the Ol Del Paso taco trays are only 2 Syns each? I know they're more slimline than a bowl would be, but you could have 3 of them for only half a Syn more than the WW wraps. Plus, you save the faff on of trying not to cremate them :giggle: xx

Lol, oh dear!! The pizzas are a bit safer as the moisture from the tomato puree / passatta keeps them moist and they don't burn as easily. With regards to taco bowls - did you know that the Ol Del Paso taco trays are only 2 Syns each? I know they're more slimline than a bowl would be, but you could have 3 of them for only half a Syn more than the WW wraps. Plus, you save the faff on of trying not to cremate them :giggle: xx

ooo will have to try them... think I'd be happy with one or two to be honest, the ww wraps were on offer though and I just had it in my head I wanted the rice and chilli in a bowl :p was nice having one with frajita mix as well the next day :)
Thank you

ooo will have to try them... think I'd be happy with one or two to be honest, the ww wraps were on offer though and I just had it in my head I wanted the rice and chilli in a bowl :p was nice having one with frajita mix as well the next day :)
Thank you

Yummy, I love fajita's! I always keep a pack of the WW wraps in the house as they're so versatile - you can do loads with them! Really not bad for 5.5 Syns :) xx

Stevie you plan for the week is excellent. I am going to concentrate on loads of superfree too as it is likely that I am going to be home for the next few days. Have a great evening.

Stevie you plan for the week is excellent. I am going to concentrate on loads of superfree too as it is likely that I am going to be home for the next few days. Have a great evening.

Thanks hun! As my C often says "SuperFree is the Key" :D Hope this week is cracking for you xx

Made the meanest chilli tonight!! I used to love chilli but i haven't had one for absolutely years, at least since I've been on SW anyway. It was absolutely delicious! I even have leftovers for lunch tomorrow - bonus!! Nom xx

Morning diary. Feeling a bit deflated today - not SW wise, I'm still really motivated with that - just in general. I'm so sick of this pants weather, the wind and rain is driving me up the wall!! It's also been a hellish long week at work. Just looking forward to 4pm tomorrow so I can break up for the weekend. Roll on!!

Today is another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Leftover Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Heinz Fiery Chilli Beans (SS), Garlic & Chilli flakes (S) and Chilli Powder)

Dinner:
- Quorn and Mushy Pea Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushy Peas (SS) and Curry Powder) with Noodles

Other:
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and Sweetener
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x BabyBel & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2 / 10
Weekly Syns: 4 / 70

Last edited:
Stevie I feel your deflation - I am the same this week . It has been a long month with the snow and now this horrible wet & windy weather, dark night. Hopefully. Tomorrow is start of a new months and lets hope February is better than January has been.

Have a lovely day and just think about 4pm tomorrow when you can start a relaxing weekend. Big hug

Thanks everyone. I think I get a bit of that SAD thing in the winter months, I hate the rubbish weather. Nevermind. Shouldn't moan really, people are going through a lot worse in the world xx

I'm sure I'm a SADDO too! Hate hate hate the winter! Let's run off to the sun together xx

It's a deal! Currently having a daydream of living in a hot country, lazing by the beach with a book in one hand and a cocktail in the other...if only!! xx

Back