The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

I'm the same Stevie, but at least January is almost over, February is tiny and then in March things get a bit warmer!

I'm the same Stevie, but at least January is almost over, February is tiny and then in March things get a bit warmer!

Very true lovely!! I think I'm going over to my friends on Friday night so that we can start looking at holiday destinations, so that should pick me up a bit. Just want to get something booked so that I have something to look forward to, where nice weather is guaranteed :) xx

Thanks for the tip about the ww pizza wrap Stevie, turned out absolutely amazing and defo something I'll be making again :)

I know what you mean about getting something booked. It's good to have something to look forward too. Myself & my partner booked a holiday to Croatia for August, we are going to go to a music festival called Outlook while over there and I totally cannot wait. Hadn't really thought much about it untill my partner posted on my facebook this morning saying its only 206 days untill we leave. That means I only have 206 days to feel confident in a bikini! Better get a move on!

Can't wait to hear if you book somewhere!

Thanks for the tip about the ww pizza wrap Stevie, turned out absolutely amazing and defo something I'll be making again :)

I know what you mean about getting something booked. It's good to have something to look forward too. Myself & my partner booked a holiday to Croatia for August, we are going to go to a music festival called Outlook while over there and I totally cannot wait. Hadn't really thought much about it untill my partner posted on my facebook this morning saying its only 206 days untill we leave. That means I only have 206 days to feel confident in a bikini! Better get a move on!

Can't wait to hear if you book somewhere!

Fantastic!! Love a bikini-bod aim to keep you going :D

Me and Katie (the friend I'm going on holiday with) went to Benidorm two years ago and loved it. I went to Marmaris last year with another friend and loved that too - Katie's never been. We're not sure whether to go back to either of those two yet or go for something totally different!

Have also seen some really reasonably priced holidays to Palma Nova in Majorca, All Inclusive. Have been there once before with my parents, but I think it would be ideal for Katie & I. Palma Nova is quite laid back, which is perfect for during the day time or if we fancy a quiet night. And then, of course, Magaluf is literally 10 minutes walk away so we could go there to party!

Anyway, will have to see. Going to pick up a load of brochures from the travel agents tomorrow and have a flick through and a bit of a browse of the internet. Definitely think we're going to book online this year - you can save hundreds!!

Until then though, I do have the Rihanna concert to look forward to! Just worked out that it's only 140 days away - eek!! xx

I know what you mean about SAD - it hits me really badly. I've been so off the past few days. I'm starting to brighten up a bit now. I hope you do too!

The OH and I have booked a holiday in the Caribbean for October, so that's my bikini bod aim! Hopefully I'll target by then, and another girl on here suggested I save all my weekly fees from then until holiday to spend on snazzy bikinis! I (possibly overambitiously) bought myself a size 10 holiday outfit which is on display in my bedroom to keep me focused. We haven't ever had a proper long holiday together so I'm really excited! All inclusive in a child-free resort!

I know what you mean about SAD - it hits me really badly. I've been so off the past few days. I'm starting to brighten up a bit now. I hope you do too!

The OH and I have booked a holiday in the Caribbean for October, so that's my bikini bod aim! Hopefully I'll target by then, and another girl on here suggested I save all my weekly fees from then until holiday to spend on snazzy bikinis! I (possibly overambitiously) bought myself a size 10 holiday outfit which is on display in my bedroom to keep me focused. We haven't ever had a proper long holiday together so I'm really excited! All inclusive in a child-free resort!

It's definitely helping that the sun as at least shining this afternoon, and that the nights are starting to become lighter :)

Your holiday sounds fantastic - what a lovely thing to look forward to!! Where about's are you going? My mam and dad went on a 3 week Caribbean cruise last year and they loved it.

Great motivation re. the size 10 outfit. I have done that a few times - bought an outfit in the next size down and had it there to slim into. Having something to aim for really keeps you going. I'm sure you'll do it! xx

I have to agree hate the dark nights and cold weather, well I love the cold weather to start with but by Jan I'm just fed up of it and looking forward to summer.

Just read loads of your diary and stopping to say hello :)

You've given me some great food ideas xx

Hello lovely! Thanks for popping by :)

I am absolutely wowed by your stats!! You have lost an incredible amount of weight - congratulations. Just astounding xx

Hi there, hope you don't mind me looking at your good diary! As a veggie & new to slimming world, it's giving me lots of ideas. So thank you!! x

Ive been there, best holiday yet!

Oh good! I think a friend of mine went with his mum a few years ago and really enjoyed it. It's been such a long time since I've done a sunny holiday I'm really looking forward to it. The OH has discovered you can hire a proper bed on the beach for the day with all inclusive food (including individual pizzas) and cocktails - sounds like heaven!

Hi there, hope you don't mind me looking at your good diary! As a veggie & new to slimming world, it's giving me lots of ideas. So thank you!! x

Hey hun! Thanks for stopping by :)

No problem - I just chuck a lot of my recipes together, or try the odd one from off here. There are loads of ideas on Mini's, I love the place! xx

Oh good! I think a friend of mine went with his mum a few years ago and really enjoyed it. It's been such a long time since I've done a sunny holiday I'm really looking forward to it. The OH has discovered you can hire a proper bed on the beach for the day with all inclusive food (including individual pizzas) and cocktails - sounds like heaven!

OMG - that sounds amazeballs!! Imagine that, laid on the beach all day long with lots of yummy food and drink. Perfecto :) xx

Back