The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you everyone, you are so so lovely!! :) xx

So many lovely comments, thank you everyone!! :)

Weigh day today, and totally not sure how it will go what with my night out on Saturday. I have pushed my luck quite a bit in the last two weeks, so if I do happen to gain it will be fully justified. I am secretly hoping for a loss though, or at least a maintain! :giggle: Will update later on xx

Fingers crossed your weigh in goes well.

Thanks lovely! Really need to give myself a big kick up the backside. I promised myself no more messing around this year, but for the last 3 weeks that seems to have been all I've done! Also, this weekend it's my cousins engagement party, so there will be alcohol etc. involved. Need to sit down tonight and plan everything for the upcoming week, so that I can save my Syns for the party and not have to worry about the next WI. I'll get there xx

Good luck for WI tonight! xx

Uh-oh. Definitely headed for a gain. Just scoffed two packets of Velvet Crunch ridged crisps and a packet of mini Creme Egg's. Right before weigh in. Why oh why would I do that to myself..? :confused:

Ditto! Well, I'm having full fat pancakes tonight and my WI is tomorrow morning. What is life lol! xx

Good luck for WI. The recent scoffage wont have had to to have any effect other than its actual weight and for VC that's almost nothing. :D

Arghh I really hope not. I really didn't want a gain this week but I feel I may have scuppered my chances now. Although that was the only thing I've eaten today, so hopefully...:fingerscrossed: xx

Ditto! Well, I'm having full fat pancakes tonight and my WI is tomorrow morning. What is life lol! xx

I was going to be having proper pancakes too, with chocolate spread and peanut butter (goes just like a melted snicker) but after the recent scoffage I'm now not so sure. Eeek xx

I lost a half lb which I am very happy with :D

Back