The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well, after entering my weight this week onto the SW website I am feeling really emotional. The message I got afterwards was one I've never had before and it read...

"I hope you've realised just what a remarkable person you are. You seem to have turned things around, and have lost a brilliant 1/2 lb. Keep believing that you can achieve your dreams - they are just around the corner."

As sad as it might seem, I have actually got tears in my eyes. I do feel like I've turned such a huge corner - although the last 2-3 weeks haven't been fantastic - and it's so nice to have it recognised, even if it is by a computerised message. 2013 has already been so much better SW wise than 2012 was. This is going to be my year. I can and will achieve my dreams.

I will forever owe Slimming World for helping me to believe in myself...

Last edited:
Well done on your loss Stevie, and how lovely the message on the website! I like that it meant something.

One thing though missy. Why when you ate the velvet crunch etc had you not eaten anything else today?? I thought you were getting out of that habit?? Xx

Well done on your loss Stevie, and how lovely the message on the website! I like that it meant something.

One thing though missy. Why when you ate the velvet crunch etc had you not eaten anything else today?? I thought you were getting out of that habit?? Xx

I know, I know. It's really naughty isn't it :( I just honestly wasn't feeling hungry. I don't know whether that was my mind playing tricks on me, or whether I genuinely wasn't hungry, but I didn't feel as though I needed to eat anything. Then I stupidly stopped at the poundshop at lunch time, bought a load of goodies and had a bit of a binge! Resulting in me feeling quite sick afterwards.

The last 2-3 weeks haven't exactly been great for me, and I need to stop this messing around. Although it's not caused me to gain this year (yet), I know if I carry on the way I have been it'll end up being exactly like it was last year - off, on, off, on, etc. Line drawn and ready for a fresh start this week. And that includes eating on weigh day! xx

I know, I know. It's really naughty isn't it :( I just honestly wasn't feeling hungry. I don't know whether that was my mind playing tricks on me, or whether I genuinely wasn't hungry, but I didn't feel as though I needed to eat anything. Then I stupidly stopped at the poundshop at lunch time, bought a load of goodies and had a bit of a binge! Resulting in me feeling quite sick afterwards.

The last 2-3 weeks haven't exactly been great for me, and I need to stop this messing around. Although it's not caused me to gain this year (yet), I know if I carry on the way I have been it'll end up being exactly like it was last year - off, on, off, on, etc. Line drawn and ready for a fresh start this week. And that includes eating on weigh day! xx

Good girl!

I know this 'journey' (hate that!!) isn't easy, but if we're going to food optimise forever, eating for 6 out if 7 days isn't the way forward!

Anyway Hun, lecture over! Glad those socks are pulled up, we'll give you a nudge if they start to slide down again ;) xx

Good girl!

I know this 'journey' (hate that!!) isn't easy, but if we're going to food optimise forever, eating for 6 out if 7 days isn't the way forward!

Anyway Hun, lecture over! Glad those socks are pulled up, we'll give you a nudge if they start to slide down again ;) xx

Thank you hun, that's exactly what I need sometimes!! I've had my 3 silly weeks, now time to get focused again :) xx

Great result on the loss and the msg from slimming world I love, I hope my wi tomorrow goes well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning everyone. Feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, ready to rock and roll this week!! :)

I'm hoping to do some Success Express where possible this week, just to give myself the boost I need. I'm also out on Saturday night, at my cousins engagement party, so I will be trying to save the majority of my Syns for that to make sure I can still go into group next Tuesday with a good loss.

Still need to do my food plan for the week, which I'm going to do this morning, so today is going to be a bit random and will just update as I go along.

I'm calling today a Red day, although it's probably more Success Express with all of the SuperFree I'm having . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S) and Satsuma (S)

Lunch:
- M&S Tikka Chicken Mini Fillet (S) served with Salad (Santini Tomatoes (S), Iceberg Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Radicchio (S), Red Onion (S), Red Peppers (S), Yellow Peppers (S), Baby Spinach (S) and Wild Rocket (S)) and 2 tbsp. M&S Low Fat Soy, Chilli and Coriander Dressing with Lemongrass & Thai Basil (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burger topped with Mozzarella (HExA). Served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) and 2 tbsp. M&S Low Fat Soy, Chilli and Coriander Dressing with Lemongrass & Thai Basil (1 Syn)

Other:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made with Milk (HExA)
- 2 x Fruit Crunch Ryvita (HExB) spread with 0% Greek Yogurt mixed with Sweetener
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- 2 x Wrigleys Sugar Free Chewing Gum (5 pieces = 1/2 Syn. Will keep a record and add 1/2 Syn to my weekly total once I've clocked 5 pieces, don't want any hidden Syns creeping in)

Healthy A: 45g Mozzarella & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x Fruit Crunch Ryvita & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 4 / 15
Weekly Syns: 4 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on the loss! Food sounds yummy today :) xx

Fab day!

going to make the pizza topped chicken on Saturday Stevie, what cheese did you use when you did it? Not sure wether to use normal cheddar or be posh and have mozzarella x

I'm having that on Saturday too! Last time I did it I just used grated Low Low, but I've got Mozzarella in so I may use that this time. I had some melted on my burger tonight and it was gorgeous! xx

Back