The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good luck for WI, you never know- you might get a nice surprise and if not, you know what you need to do in order to change it for next week :) xx

Wow. I don't know how I've done it, but I had a maintain tonight! Seriously happy with that. Must desperately give myself a kick up the backside now though. Been saying that for the last couple of weeks but I really must put words into action. Come on Stevie, focus!

Well done on the maintain - now I'm gonna tell you off! Each week you are worried about weigh in due to blips.....! No blips this week.........so you get to Tuesday with a clear focus and mind on the prize xx

Thank you everybody - especially to Elle for that well needed telling off. The only aim I have for this week is to stay 100% on plan. No blips, and no pre-weigh guilt. I know I can do this, and if I seriously want to get to target by June I really need to get re-focused and get the ball rolling again.

The slate has been wiped clean. This is a fresh week and a fresh start - and I mean it!! No more messing around now.

I'm kicking off the week with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS) and Chilli Powder) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with a little bit of Rice with Peas (SS) and Onions (S)

Other:
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)
- 2 x Monster Zero Sugar Energy Drink (2 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2 / 15
Weekly Syns: 2 / 105

Last edited:
Sounding good stevie , very motivated you will have a great week and reap your reward next Tuesday , loving the menu for today hunny xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on managing the maintain but agree with Elle- lets have a perfect week and mean it this time :D (both of us!) xx

Thanks everyone. Feeling really focused today, but I know the big danger zone will arrive with Friday afternoon. I have no plans to go out this weekend, which is good! But I know I can easily be swayed. I am trying to make alternative plans so that I do not end up going out and getting drunk, i.e. a trip to the cinema. There's a new film coming out on Friday which I really want to see, so that would kill one night! I am determined to stay on the wagon this week.

Back