The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thanks everyone. Feeling really focused today, but I know the big danger zone will arrive with Friday afternoon. I have no plans to go out this weekend, which is good! But I know I can easily be swayed. I am trying to make alternative plans so that I do not end up going out and getting drunk, i.e. a trip to the cinema. There's a new film coming out on Friday which I really want to see, so that would kill one night! I am determined to stay on the wagon this week.

It's good to make plans that don't lead you astray! Stay strong this weekend hun x

Thanks everyone. Feeling really focused today, but I know the big danger zone will arrive with Friday afternoon. I have no plans to go out this weekend, which is good! But I know I can easily be swayed. I am trying to make alternative plans so that I do not end up going out and getting drunk, i.e. a trip to the cinema. There's a new film coming out on Friday which I really want to see, so that would kill one night! I am determined to stay on the wagon this week.

You really seem to want to get to goal so I'm confident you will make this week an 100% week :)

Good luck lady, you can do it :)

What about a movie night Saturday? I know your hoping to go to the cinema Friday but you could invite some girls over, make low syn movie snacks and cut up veggies and have veggies and dips and have a pamper night, facepacks etc?!

Thanks for all of the suggestions ladies! I think the plan is that Katie, Sean and I are going to the cinema tomorrow night. We're planning on seeing 'Mama' which is a new horror film that comes out tomorrow. Totally my cup of tea, I love scary films! So hopefully that will keep me out of mischief tomorrow night.

Saturday I think my Mam, Dad and I are going out for the day. It's not often we all get to go out on a Saturday, as the lads are usually at the football. Sunderland are playing away on Saturday though so they're not going, which means we can go out! Probably go to Middlesbrough or something shopping. I know that can be a big danger area for some people but I'm usually pretty good when I go shopping. I'll make it a green day and have a JP with beans whilst eating out, and take some fruit and HiFi Lights in my bag in case I fancy something sweet. Also, if I've been walking around all day I'll probably be too tired to want to go out on the night, which is a bonus!! Plus, every toe on my feet are covered in blisters from last Saturday, so I certainly won't want to be donning heels again anytime soon!

That's my plans anyway - hopefully I will stick to them. In fact, no hoping about it. I will stick to them, even if it kills me.

Trying to mix things up again this week, so today is going to be a Red day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Banana
- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yogurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Tesco Sweet Chilli Chicken Pieces (S)
- 2 x BabyBel Original (HExA)
- Wotsits Bacon Wafflers (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken "Parmo" (S) (HExA + B) served with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Healthy A: 2 x BabyBel Original & 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 2 x 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns: 3.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 5.5 / 105

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan for the weekend! :) xx

sounds like a good weekend!, all that walking around will be some good body magic too! :)

[h=1][/h]

Sounds like you've got a great plan for Friday night and Saturday , totally in controll,
And food for today is yummy,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmao! I absolutely love horrors - well, I do whilst I'm watching them. The thing I don't like is coming out of the cinema at whatever o'clock at night and having to drive home in the dark. If I go with a friend, that's okay until I have to drop them off at home. It's once I'm on my own and I have to put the car away in the garage, and then walk 5 minutes around the corner to our house. That's when it becomes more of a run than a walk, with me constantly looking over my shoulders :giggle: xx

Lmao! I absolutely love horrors - well, I do whilst I'm watching them. The thing I don't like is coming out of the cinema at whatever o'clock at night and having to drive home in the dark. If I go with a friend, that's okay until I have to drop them off at home. It's once I'm on my own and I have to put the car away in the garage, and then walk 5 minutes around the corner to our house. That's when it becomes more of a run than a walk, with me constantly looking over my shoulders :giggle: xx

This is totally me!...

This is totally me!...

It's daft really isn't it! I don't know why I do it to myself lol. I remember driving home after watching one of the Paranormal Activity's at the cinema, the one where they play "bloody mary" in the mirror. I was petrified looking in my rear view mirror all of the way home!! :giggle: xx

It's daft really isn't it! I don't know why I do it to myself lol. I remember driving home after watching one of the Paranormal Activity's at the cinema, the one where they play "bloody mary" in the mirror. I was petrified looking in my rear view mirror all of the way home!! :giggle: xx

How funny I was just about to say about Paranormal Activity, I drive down country lanes too, plus I have a wild imagination so it's not a good combination!....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for this week stevie and well done on the sts!!! Just look at ur pics u have came so far you can get there by June!!!

Thank you lovely lady, I really hope so!! :) xx

Back