The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

How do you do the Shepherds pie stevie? Lol, its an easy enough dish i know but i've never done it as i've never really been a fan of mince. In the last month or so though, i've been training myself to like it more :) x

How do you do the Shepherds pie stevie? Lol, its an easy enough dish i know but i've never done it as i've never really been a fan of mince. In the last month or so though, i've been training myself to like it more :) x

Really really easy! I just soften some chopped mushrooms and onions in a pan with frylight. If you're using proper mince you need to add that too, to brown it. I use Quorn mince so I just add that, a handful or two of frozen peas and a pouch of Bisto Pour Over gravy and a little bit of boiling water. Let it simmer until the mince and the peas are cooked and then that's your base done. Just pop it in an ovenproof bowl / dish, top with mashed potato and a HExA of grated cheese and then into the oven for 10 minutes or so :) xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Banana, Orange (S) and Kiwi Fruit (S)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB)
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet (S) served with Potato Wedges and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:

Healthy A:
2 x BabyBel OriginalHealthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp
Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 92.5 / 105

Last edited:
Have a good day love, the quorn sticky fillet sounds soooo good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun. Not really looking forward to weigh in tonight. Although I've been back on plan this week I just feel so bloated, and to me when I look in the mirror I actually look bigger!! Have a feeling that maybe the last few naughty weeks have caught up with me. Will have to see how it goes.

The sticky fillets you can get in most supermarkets. I've had them from both Morrisons and Asda, and you can find them in the frozen section xx

Good luck for WI lovely xx

Thanks ladies! Quite nervous but will let you know how I get on.

On the plus side, I popped into TK Maxx on my lunch break. It's just around the corner from work and I fancied a bit of retail therapy. They had loads of bridesmaids dresses in - did I mention I'm being bridesmaid for my best friend Katie? Well she get's married on 24th May, eek!! She has her dress but we're going shopping for mine and Rachel's (her cousin / other bridesmaid) on Saturday, but I thought I'd try a few on beforehand so I could see which style suited me best. I tried the 14 on and it was hanging off me. I've always had to get bigger sizes in dresses with being quite top heavy, so this was quite a shock but a lovely surprise. I was chuffed with myself. So chuffed that I bougt myself this pair of Kurt Geiger's...

KG111A00B-401@1.1.jpg

Sorry for the gigantic picture! They are so beautiful in real life, the picture does not do them justice. They are so pink and girly, and the platform / heel is dotted with pink diamontes which really catch the light and sparkle. I fell in love with them as soon as they saw them, I just couldn't resist them. Plus they were a bargain - £140 down to £40. Woop!!

Back