The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good luck for weigh in! Them shoes are lovely x

Thanks ladies. I lost another 1lb tonight so I'm really happy!! :D Also set myself the target of 10lb off in the next 6 weeks for this "Slim for Good" challenge. Woop, let's do this!! xx

Well done lass! Lol you will lose that 10lb easily in 6 weeks when you have something to aim for like that you stick to plan really well!

I don't know wether to set a target for this sponsor thingy, ours is for butterwick children's hospital, and Chryrelle Adams charity which is for cancer. I don't know why we have 2 lol maybe cos we're a large group.

Xx

Thanks everyone!! :)

Rochelle I'm actually not sure who our chosen charity is, our C forgot to mention that bit lol! We always have a collection box at group for the Great North Air Ambulance though, so I'd guess it will be them. It's great we can lose weight and help out good causes at the same time xx

Well done stevie , and the challenge is set good for you , you will do it ,
I love the shoes ,
The feeling you got trying on the bridesmaid dress is the best ever , that will definetly spur you on with the 10lb loss ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone!! :)

Rochelle I'm actually not sure who our chosen charity is, our C forgot to mention that bit lol! We always have a collection box at group for the Great North Air Ambulance though, so I'd guess it will be them. It's great we can lose weight and help out good causes at the same time xx
Oh we had to vote for ours! But our consultant had wanted the Chyrelle Adams one so maybe that's why we have two.

We don't have to set a target though we can just get sponsored for whatever we lose so I think ill do that. X

Oh we had to vote for ours! But our consultant had wanted the Chyrelle Adams one so maybe that's why we have two.

We don't have to set a target though we can just get sponsored for whatever we lose so I think ill do that. X

That's awesome, I'm sure you'll do grand! I have 9lb to go until my 3st award so I just thought I'd aim for that and an extra 1lb just for fun lol! xx

Morning diary. The start of a fresh week for me today and I'm ready to give it 100%. I really want 2lb off next week to get that 2.5st award. I've also only got 6lb to go to get into the 11's and I'd really like to make a dent in my 10lb "Slim for Good" challenge.

I uploaded a new photo into my signiture last night, but it hasn't turned out properly. It's not showing the most recent pictures of me, they've been cut off. I think it's because my laptop at home is widescreen, and this one at work is just standard. So will have to change it back when I get home tonight.

Haven't done my weekly food plan yet - I'm going to do it now - so today will just be updated as I go along. It's probably going to be a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Garlic & Chilli (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Passata (S)) Pasta Bake topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Monster "Lo-Cal" Energy Drink - I'm really not sure whether this is Syn free or not. The can states it's 9cals per 100ml, and the whole can is 500ml. So I'll count it as (2.5 Syns) to be on the safe side
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- Mini Malteaser Bunny (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 5.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 5.5 / 105

Last edited:
Sounding very possitive stevie, and you got some great targets to aim for , you can so do this lovley xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the new pic hun! :)
I am obsessed with the keryr low low cheese at the moment! I've not tried Finn Crisp before but you seem to have it regularly so i might try it!

Love the new pic hun! :)
I am obsessed with the keryr low low cheese at the moment! I've not tried Finn Crisp before but you seem to have it regularly so i might try it!

Thanks lovely! I really liked it as it shows my progress, but it's cut the last two most recent pictures of me off. Will fiddle about with it when I get home and see if I can squish it all in some how!

The Finn Crisp really are lovely. The ones I get are the Finn Crisp Original which are like a bookmark shaped sourdough crackery thing. Be careful though, as they also do a Finn Crisp Traditional which is in similar packaging but looks more like a Ryvita. You only get 3 of those as a B choice rather than 6 of the bookmark ones. I used to get them from Tesco, but about a month ago they had them on sale at about 70p a box and then shortly after that they stopped selling them. I can now only get them from the Health Food Warehouse and have been stocking up as I'm worried they may discontinue them! I absolutely love them, they are a regular for me at lunchtimes xx

Back