The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Loving the picture time-line x

Got a really busy morning at work today, so just popping on to post my eats for today. Will catch up with everyone later on!

Today is a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- 30g Lion Cereal (6 Syns) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Homemade Onion Soup (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Mince (S) with Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Peas (SS) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn), served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 7 / 15
Weekly Syns: 12.5 / 105

Last edited:
Menu sounds lush xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Yvonne. Made a big batch of homemade onion soup last night and I can't wait to have some for lunch :) xx

I like the sound if that , I know this prob sounds dumb but how do u make it , hides and blushes lol x

I like the sound if that , I know this prob sounds dumb but how do u make it , hides and blushes lol x

Hey you don't sound dumb! I just used two large white onions and two large red onions. I sliced them and softened them in a pan with a pinch of salt and a tiny amount of sweetener (less than a teaspoon even). Once softened you can add a vegetable stock cube, water and 1tsp Marmite and just let it simmer. It sounds like a bit of a concoction but it really tastes like the real deal. Yummy :) xx

Oooh I am a happy bunny this afternoon!! Have just found a shop near work that sells bottles of sugar free Mountain Dew! It sounds such a sad thing to be happy about, but it's one of my favourite drinks and I've never ever been able to find the sugar free variety. Think I will have to stock up!

Ahhh, it's the little things in life... :)

Hey you don't sound dumb! I just used two large white onions and two large red onions. I sliced them and softened them in a pan with a pinch of salt and a tiny amount of sweetener (less than a teaspoon even). Once softened you can add a vegetable stock cube, water and 1tsp Marmite and just let it simmer. It sounds like a bit of a concoction but it really tastes like the real deal. Yummy :) xx

Mummmm that sound nice!

Thanks stevie I'm going to give it a whirl , xx

Woooow, I am not long back from the gym!! I've been feeling really motivated exercise-wise at the moment so just jumped in head first and decided to do two classes at Aspire, a fairly new gym where I live. I did a "Legs, Bums & Tums" class from 5.15-6pm and then from 6-7pm a "Body Attack" class.

Blimey, my legs are like jelly. I doubt I will be able to walk for the next week :giggle: As they say though, no pain no gain. It will be worth it in the end!

I managed to get a free pass for tonight to give it a try. It's really reasonable prices though - you can do "pay as you go" which is £4.20 for each class, or "pay and save" in which you can either pay £30 for classes Mon-Fri 9-5pm. That's not much good for me with work and what not, but they also do a £38 any class any time package. I'm going to sign up for that one next time I go. It means I only need to do less than 10 classes a month to get my money's worth.

Had a slight change of plan with my food for today. Couldn't be bothered to start cooking when I got in so I just had some Quorn mince and gravy (shepherd's pie base) from the freezer with some chips my mam had made for me. Was lovely, and nice not to have to come in and start faffing around! Ate that and then just got out of a nice hot Radox bath. I'm just about to dry my hair and then get tucked up into bed with a nice cup of tea and a Special K bar.

Hope everyone's had a great day. Speak soon xx

I know how you feel about the jelly legs! I've just got back into the gym this week too, step class and zumba have killed my legs! Hurts so much to even sit down haha, will be worth it in the end though! :D xx

I know how you feel about the jelly legs! I've just got back into the gym this week too, step class and zumba have killed my legs! Hurts so much to even sit down haha, will be worth it in the end though! :D xx

At least I am not the only one hehe :D You're right though, it will be totally worth it. I am just dreading tomorrow, and even more so Saturday as I know I'll barely be able to walk! I work on the top floor office block so I am praying to god the lift doesn't go out of order tomorrow, I will never make it up the stairs :giggle:

Have also just noticed how similar out stats are, spooky! xx

At least I am not the only one hehe :D You're right though, it will be totally worth it. I am just dreading tomorrow, and even more so Saturday as I know I'll barely be able to walk! I work on the top floor office block so I am praying to god the lift doesn't go out of order tomorrow, I will never make it up the stairs :giggle:

Have also just noticed how similar out stats are, spooky! xx

Haha that would be awful having to walk up all those stairs! Great body magic but not when your legs are in pain! Squats have ruined my legs haha! I know I noticed that too, weird! We've done really well, just need to keep it up and encourage each other! :D xx

Woooow, I am not long back from the gym!! I've been feeling really motivated exercise-wise at the moment so just jumped in head first and decided to do two classes at Aspire, a fairly new gym where I live. I did a "Legs, Bums & Tums" class from 5.15-6pm and then from 6-7pm a "Body Attack" class.

Blimey, my legs are like jelly. I doubt I will be able to walk for the next week :giggle: As they say though, no pain no gain. It will be worth it in the end!

I managed to get a free pass for tonight to give it a try. It's really reasonable prices though - you can do "pay as you go" which is £4.20 for each class, or "pay and save" in which you can either pay £30 for classes Mon-Fri 9-5pm. That's not much good for me with work and what not, but they also do a £38 any class any time package. I'm going to sign up for that one next time I go. It means I only need to do less than 10 classes a month to get my money's worth.

Had a slight change of plan with my food for today. Couldn't be bothered to start cooking when I got in so I just had some Quorn mince and gravy (shepherd's pie base) from the freezer with some chips my mam had made for me. Was lovely, and nice not to have to come in and start faffing around! Ate that and then just got out of a nice hot Radox bath. I'm just about to dry my hair and then get tucked up into bed with a nice cup of tea and a Special K bar.

Sounds great! I just went to bingo! But was good, stuck to diet coke and my friend and I shared a punnet of grapes between us!

I'm having quorn shepards pie base for lunch tomorrow, just what was left over from when I made it earlier in the week, really fancy it with chips but I don't get in from work until 1.40-ish so just going to have it with a ww petite pain... I'm really looking forward to it (sad I know haha)

gym sounds really good, worth paying the £38 you'll save in the long run and it might make you more motivated to go knowing its already paid for.

Back