The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done with the gym Stevie! Body attack is hard core!

Have you done your measurements?? I know a lot of people say when first starting exercising that the scales don't seem to budge but the inches melt away so may be worth keeping tabs xx

Thanks ladies! Feeling tip top this morning - it's amazing how a bit of exercise can make you feel so much better. I actually feel so much more full of energy, it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My legs are also not too bad either. They are a little sore, but nothing like I'd imagined. I think drinking plenty of water and having a Radox bath when I got in really helped.

I'm not doing any classes tonight, as I don't want to be a complete cripple tomorrow. But I plan to go to Body Pump on Sunday morning, which I'm really looking forward to! I think when I go on Sunday I'll get her to take my measurements, and then keep a track of it monthly maybe. I really wish I'd taken my measurements at the beginning of my SW journey though, as I'd have loved to have seen the bigger picture.

I've also got a timetable for swimming at the leisure centre as I'm really keen to start that up again too. Have started filling in my Body Magic log and will be aiming for my Gold award in the next 8 weeks (already have Bronze and Silver).

Anyway, today is going to be another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Vanilla Muller Light
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)

Lunch:
- Homemade Onion Soup (S)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)
- Time Out (8.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS), Garlic & Chilli (S) and Chilli Powder) served with Potato Wedges and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 3 x Finn Crisp (3 Syns)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)
- Mini Malteaser Bunny (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 27 / 105

Last edited:
Wow stevie you a busy lady ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe. I just really want to make Body Magic a regular part of my life. I know it will benefit me in so many ways and I really wan't to make it something that I enjoy doing. I know I said I wasn't going to do a class tonight, but now I am seriously considering it. I have got the Body Magic bug!! xx

I joined a gym and love it but I haven't done any classes , it's so out of my comfort zone

I joined a gym and love it but I haven't done any classes , it's so out of my comfort zone

See I am totally the opposite! There's no way I could just go to a gym and use the equipment off my own back, just so boring. I need the motivation of being led by someone, and I also find that classes are more fun which keeps me interested. Aspire that I've been going to is classes only, so it's perfect for what I wanted - no paying for a gym which I won't use xx

I also belong to a Gym but only manage to go twice a week! But I also do a tap dancing class for 45 mins and that can be really hard work.

I meet up with a friend once a week and we do a power walk around our estate for an hour and have a good chin wag at the same time!

See I am totally the opposite! There's no way I could just go to a gym and use the equipment off my own back, just so boring. I need the motivation of being led by someone, and I also find that classes are more fun which keeps me interested. Aspire that I've been going to is classes only, so it's perfect for what I wanted - no paying for a gym which I won't use xx

Im the same! Don't really like gym equipment it's so boring.

i pay £10 a week for all my classes so you're already paying less with the £38 :) plus I only do 3 so you could do 4 to get your money's worth! There's no gyms around here that do classes :( there's one called The One Gym and its cheap at about £20 a month but its just gym equipment! You're lucky to have a class only gym so close x

Im the same! Don't really like gym equipment it's so boring.

i pay £10 a week for all my classes so you're already paying less with the £38 :) plus I only do 3 so you could do 4 to get your money's worth! There's no gyms around here that do classes :( there's one called The One Gym and its cheap at about £20 a month but its just gym equipment! You're lucky to have a class only gym so close x

It's definitely going to be worth it! I'm planning on building it up so I end up doing the two classes on a Thursday, one on a Saturday morning, one on a Sunday morning, one on a Monday evening and two on a Wednesday evening. So that's 7 a week which would cost me £29.40. Over a month that would cost £117.60, so that's a saving of more than £88!! :eek:

Have decided not to do anything tonight, I'm going to keep Fridays and Tuesdays as my rest days. I'm going to go to a CXWORX class in the morning though, 9.30-10am, before I head off bridesmaid dress shopping xx

It's definitely going to be worth it! I'm planning on building it up so I end up doing the two classes on a Thursday, one on a Saturday morning, one on a Sunday morning, one on a Monday evening and two on a Wednesday evening. So that's 7 a week which would cost me £29.40. Over a month that would cost £117.60, so that's a saving of more than £88!! :eek:

Have decided not to do anything tonight, I'm going to keep Fridays and Tuesdays as my rest days. I'm going to go to a CXWORX class in the morning though, 9.30-10am, before I head off bridesmaid dress shopping xx

Thats loads! But the saving is massive so you're definitely getting your money's worth there then lol when you're acheing from exersise apparently you're still burning fat! I've been told this but not actually googled it to make sure but it makes sense lol I'm acheing like hell from kettle bells last night x

Wow that is loads stevie,, I'm off for a week now so I might look and see what they hav through the day and brave one ,eek

Where you gone missy?? X are you in the gym? :)

No, I'm here. I've been hiding after a totally off plan weekend :eek: bugger! I ended up going out Friday AND Saturday night, woopsies. Basically too much alcohol and rubbish consumed.

Feel like I've really let myself down. I only had 2lb to lose for my 2.5st award, and I feel like I will definitely have a gain tomorrow night. Just can't seem to focus and get back on plan. This is where I struggle. Once I'm off plan I find it hard to get back on until I've been weighed and seen the damage.

Did do another class yesterday morning though, and doing another two tonight. Hopefully that might go towards undoing even the tiniest bit of damage xx

No, I'm here. I've been hiding after a totally off plan weekend :eek: bugger! I ended up going out Friday AND Saturday night, woopsies. Basically too much alcohol and rubbish consumed.

Feel like I've really let myself down. I only had 2lb to lose for my 2.5st award, and I feel like I will definitely have a gain tomorrow night. Just can't seem to focus and get back on plan. This is where I struggle. Once I'm off plan I find it hard to get back on until I've been weighed and seen the damage.

Did do another class yesterday morning though, and doing another two tonight. Hopefully that might go towards undoing even the tiniest bit of damage xx

I had a similar weekend hunny! Sad to say I've gained 3lbs this week and I have to survive a Chinese buffet meal tonight!

Today is a fresh day!

Hun we all have times when sticking to plan is hard or nearly impossible - dont worry and just see what the scales say.

Back