The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

No sweetie don't think like that , you are doing great , that 1lb will be gone next week for sure along with some extra , luv ya stevie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb on :( Well deserved, but still doesn't stop me feeling gutted. I wanted this to be the year I stopped messing around and really focused. Barely 3 months in and I feel like I'm slipping back into old habbits. Grr..

1 measly lb hun does not a diet break! Flipping heck if I thought like that I wouldn't have gotten through January! I'm still not back to my pre Xmas weight!

Now listen to aunty Ali and read through all the messages your mini friends sent you earlier ... You can do this hun ... You ARE doing this! :)

1lb on :( Well deserved, but still doesn't stop me feeling gutted. I wanted this to be the year I stopped messing around and really focused. Barely 3 months in and I feel like I'm slipping back into old habbits. Grr..

Dont beat yourself up over it. You have achieved so much already, draw a line under it and carry on, tomorrow is another day.

Keep smiling. X

Hun don't worry about the gain...turn a negative into a positive and make this week totally perfect! And also reflect on your progress so far, and how great you look in all your new pics! Is one pound going to change things, no......! You will have it gone by next week and maybe another one too!!! Good luck chick xx

No sweetie don't think like that , you are doing great , that 1lb will be gone next week for sure along with some extra , luv ya stevie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely Yvonne. You are so right. I think I was being a bit daft last night really, but am feeling focused this morning and ready to take charge. Thanks for all of your support, love ya honey and really appreciate it xx

1 measly lb hun does not a diet break! Flipping heck if I thought like that I wouldn't have gotten through January! I'm still not back to my pre Xmas weight!

Now listen to aunty Ali and read through all the messages your mini friends sent you earlier ... You can do this hun ... You ARE doing this! :)

Thanks hun! I needed that pep talk. I was definitely being silly and overdramatic last night. I knew I was going to gain really, and it could have been a lot worse. 1lb is not the be all and end all. I just need to kick the bad habbits that have been creeping in over the last few weeks and get the ball rolling again. Thanks for fab advice and support as always xx

Dont beat yourself up over it. You have achieved so much already, draw a line under it and carry on, tomorrow is another day.

Keep smiling. X

Thank you lovely. Reading all of these comments this morning has certainly made me smile. You guys are so amazing - can always count on you for fabulous advice and support. I feel really lucky to have made such genuine, lovely friends xx

You aren't messing around you are living your life. Who wants to never go out for the rest of their life? A lb isn't bad Stevie and can be gone again with more next week x

Like the others, you're so right Emsie. I need to drum this into me. I am 21 and these should be the best years of my life, I shouldn't beat myself up for going out and having a good time. No more being tough on myself!! xx

Hun don't worry about the gain...turn a negative into a positive and make this week totally perfect! And also reflect on your progress so far, and how great you look in all your new pics! Is one pound going to change things, no......! You will have it gone by next week and maybe another one too!!! Good luck chick xx

Thanks babe, your positivity is catching! Totally true, 1lb is not going to change things. I am still 2st 4lb lighter than I was!! Aiming for a 100% perfect week this week, and I've promised myself not to beat myself up any longer. Let's do this!! xx

Feeling totally overwhelmed after reading all of your lovely comments and words of support this morning. You guys really don't realise how special you all are and how much you inspire others. I owe you all so much for getting me through so many tough times, I couldn't do this without you. So I thank each and every one of you for that. :bighug:

I am raring to go this morning and feeling totally motivated towards a 100% on plan, perfect week! I have wiped my memory blank of last week and am not going to dwell on it. The line has been drawn

I've also added a new line to my food diary, where I'm going to be tracking my Body Magic for the week. I'm pushing for my Gold award, which is 150mins (5 x 30 mins) per week mainted for 8 weeks. Last week I did 180 mins so I'm now onto week two.

I'm kicking off my fresh week with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Low Low (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn flavour Mug Shot

Dinner:
- 3 x Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages served with Potato Wedges and Curry Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 3 x Finn Crisp (½ HExB)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)
- Mini Milkybar (3.5 Syns)
- Mini Malteaser Bunny (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 3 x Finn Crisp / 1 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 6.5 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award: 60 mins BodyCombat & 45 minutes Body Pump
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award: 105 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:
That 1lb will be off by next week, it's nothing in the grand scheme of things :) Keep going xx

Pheeew!! Not long back from the gym after an hours BodyCombat class, followed by 45 minutes of BodyPump. I'll be lucky if I can move in the morning, I bet my arms are agony! As they say though, no pain no gain ;)

Just had a nice radox bath to try and calm down my muscles, and about to get tucked up in bed with a nice cup of tea and a Mini Malteaser Bunny from my Syns. Nom Nom!

Goodnight everyone xx

Morning diary. Feeling quite sleepy this morning but other than that things are grand! :)

Not feeling too stiff this morning either, which I'm shocked about as my arms were so sore last night after the two classes - both of them focused quite a lot on arms :character00116: Hoping to do another two tonight. I'm thinking Bums, Legs and Tums and then either BodyAttack (if I'm feeling brave!) or BodyPump.

Forgot to say, I also had my measurements taken last night! I don't know what they are - they keep them on a record at the gym - but will get them taken again in 4-6 weeks to see if there has been any change :fingerscrossed: I always wished I had taken my measurements at the start of Slimming World, so I could see my overall progress. But hey, this is better than nothing.

Food has been good too, been perfectly on plan so far this week. Really feeling in the zone and determined to hold onto this feeling when temptation may arise at the weekend.

Today I'm having another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Mixed Berries (S)
- Grapes

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Low Low (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) Quiche topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Potato Wedges

Other:
- Mini Milkybar (3.5 Syns)
- Banana
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Mini Malteaser Bunny (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 9.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 16 / 105

Daily Body Magic towards Gold Award: 45 minutes Bums, Legs and Tums & 60 minutes Body Attack
Weekly Body Magic towards Gold Award: 210 mins / 150 mins

Last edited:

Don't worry Stevie, I was exactly the same this week. 1lb on and my first gain in weeks! But it has just pushed me harder this week. and I'm going for my gold award too! Good luckX

Back