The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

hi Stevie, I have just sat here and read your whole diary ! Sad or what ?!?!

but wow, i feel like we are the same person!

I started slimming world today and your diaries are so inspiring... One thing.. if you have trouble with weekends , why not weigh in on a friday so that you can then be good all week ?

laura xxxx

Morning stevie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, here to subscribe! You have a fab diary! I've just come back to try out SW again! I like your photo montage, you can really see how much weight you have lost, you've done great! Looking forward to reading your diary more :)

x

Sorry lovely, I missed your post yesterday! Thanks for popping by, I always love new visitors :)

Thanks for your lovely comments! As you can tell I've had a couple of up and down weeks lately but this week I feel so much more upbeat and motivated. Hoping for a good result at Wi tonight!

Good luck with your journey, I'm sure you will do amazing xx

hi Stevie, I have just sat here and read your whole diary ! Sad or what ?!?!

but wow, i feel like we are the same person!

I started slimming world today and your diaries are so inspiring... One thing.. if you have trouble with weekends , why not weigh in on a friday so that you can then be good all week ?

laura xxxx

Hello hun! Thanks for reading and leaving a comment :)

I would absolutely love to weigh on a Friday, then like you say I'd have longer to claw it back! But the only groups in my local area are Monday or Tuesday nights. I've always gone to the Tuesday group as it's literally just over the road from my house, whereas the Monday group is about a 10 minute drive away. And I guess it's an extra day to pull it back after the weeekend, rather than weighing on a Monday.

Hope your first day on plan went well. I'm sure you'll love Slimming World and have a fantastic journey! xx

Steive Good luck WI tomorrow.

Goodluck tomorrow x

Thank you both! :) xx

Morning stevie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely! Hope you are well :D xx

Good luck tonight Stevie I'm sure you've done great :)

Hello hun! Thanks for reading and leaving a comment :)

I would absolutely love to weigh on a Friday, then like you say I'd have longer to claw it back! But the only groups in my local area are Monday or Tuesday nights. I've always gone to the Tuesday group as it's literally just over the road from my house, whereas the Monday group is about a 10 minute drive away. And I guess it's an extra day to pull it back after the weeekend, rather than weighing on a Monday.

Ah no :( ! I'm weighing at home for the time being ! Well good luck for tonight Hun :) I'm sure you'll be great ;) xxx

I don't think it makes much difference which day you weigh, as the bigger picture will always be the same as you'd be eating the same food... if that makes sense.

Good luck tonight Stevie

Good luck for WI xx

Good luck Stevie! X

I don't think it makes much difference which day you weigh, as the bigger picture will always be the same as you'd be eating the same food... if that makes sense.

Good luck tonight Stevie
I always think the same! I understand why people think to weigh on a Friday before the weekend but to me the result is probably going to be the same in the end, it'll still take you the same time to get to target

Hehe, I lost 3lb!! :D 3lb to go and I'll be in the 11's - going to aim for that next week. So happy, my hard work has paid off xx

Back